Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

13 hours ago, carmine said:

Klopp's getting all this flak but some forget that if the powers that be hadn't cocked things up he would have had a top drawer center back to shore up the defense.  I think he's been let down, but regardless of that Liverpool are still right up there despite injuries and always pose a significant threat everytime you play them.  

He's a top drawer coach and you're lucky to have him.

Nah let them sack him carms. :post-4641-1156694572:

4 hours ago, wilai said:

If possible, our Mo has just made himself even more popular in Egypt:clap2:. Slightly more emotional than us English!

Proper pressure goal that, hopefully he'll carry his buoyancy and accuracy in to the United match. 

If he can just stay on target in the first half we'll be up 3-0 :whistling:

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

There I was thinking we'd excaped the international break curse and then Mane is confirmed out for at least 6 weeks with hamstring injury ??

Oh well....time for our 35m Ox to step up (would prefer Wilson given a chance if I'm honest!)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You'd have thought an LFC win this weekend would help you guys out in your title challenge. Then I remembered it's not about winning is it ??‍♀️? ? 

And to think I found BangrakBlobby funny last night.

I really must stop smoking that stuff lol.

Now you're trying to do an r2d2 and exterminate me!

• Haha 1

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/sir-alex-ferguson-forgets-past-feuds-to-help-honour-old-foe-kenny-dalglish/ar-AAtmPZB?li=BBoPWjP

Interesting comments for all you Liverpool fans regarding the relationship between the two clubs at boardroom level.

Much animosity on the terraces/pitch maybe.....totally different behind the scenes :thumbsup:

It's back to normal this w/e then guys.

Two weeks ago I was terrible; an off-day for me, with just 3 out of 10 with no perfect scores.

This week I've taken into account my past errors, injuries, and what some did for their countries in the last 14 days and I'm confident of getting all the scores correct this time 'round.

3-1 Liverpool v Man Utd
Eagerly awaited north west game. Biggest test for Man U thus far!!
2-0 Burnley v Irons
Burnley to continue their great form. Their defender James Tarkowski is a great find. Good for England.
0-4 Palace v Chelsea
The Blues will be stung by the deserved criticism in the City game. Palace need a weaker team to play to stop their rot.
4-0 Man City v Stoke
Go, go, go City. Another 4 goals. Maybe more!
1-1 Swans v Huddersfield
Draw all day long. Could be 0-0.
3-1 Spurs v Cherries
Superspurs to get off their Wembley mark.
1-3 Watford v Arsenal
I fancy Watford to score but lose. Richarlison is a fine player and will be with a 'big team' next season.
2-2 Seagulls v Ticklers
Just can't see either team winning this. Toffee supporters must be worse than pig sick so far.
1-1 Saints v Georgies
Draw all day (and night) long.
1-1 Leicester v WBA
Both teams started OK but have faded. Draw all over. Maybe 0-0 even.

The only shock I can envisage is at Watford. Although a Hornet's win might not be a shock going by EPL placings.

Biggest game for me outside the EPL; Wolves v Villa. Two fallen giants of English footy. Their supporters must be looking at the teams in the EPL and asking; why and how?

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, owl sees all said:

It's back to normal this w/e then guys.

Two weeks ago I was terrible; an off-day for me, with just 3 out of 10 with no perfect scores.

This week I've taken into account my past errors, injuries, and what some did for their countries in the last 14 days and I'm confident of getting all the scores correct this time 'round.

3-1 Liverpool v Man Utd
Eagerly awaited north west game. Biggest test for Man U thus far!!
2-0 Burnley v Irons
Burnley to continue their great form. Their defender James Tarkowski is a great find. Good for England.
0-4 Palace v Chelsea
The Blues will be stung by the deserved criticism in the City game. Palace need a weaker team to play to stop their rot.
4-0 Man City v Stoke
Go, go, go City. Another 4 goals. Maybe more!
1-1 Swans v Huddersfield
Draw all day long. Could be 0-0.
3-1 Spurs v Cherries
Superspurs to get off their Wembley mark.
1-3 Watford v Arsenal
I fancy Watford to score but lose. Richarlison is a fine player and will be with a 'big team' next season.
2-2 Seagulls v Ticklers
Just can't see either team winning this. Toffee supporters must be worse than pig sick so far.
1-1 Saints v Georgies
Draw all day (and night) long.
1-1 Leicester v WBA
Both teams started OK but have faded. Draw all over. Maybe 0-0 even.

The only shock I can envisage is at Watford. Although a Hornet's win might not be a shock going by EPL placings.

Biggest game for me outside the EPL; Wolves v Villa. Two fallen giants of English footy. Their supporters must be looking at the teams in the EPL and asking; why and how?

The Lawro kiss of death.

12 hours ago, wilai said:

You wanna be included every week? Obviously have a lot to catch up overall, but you can still join anyway.

If that is directed at me then thanks Willi.

The Liverpool lads need cheering up. The red half will be happy after today; the Blues??,,,,

If you don't start talking nice to me Willi i'll get off to the Man City thread; far more civialised.

• Confused 1

Just now, owl sees all said:

If that is directed at me then thanks Willi.

The Liverpool lads need cheering up. The red half will be happy after today; the Blues??,,,,

If you don't start talking nice to me Willi i'll get off to the Man City thread; far more civialised.

OK you're in. Have a look at the pinned thread regarding rules and then download the prediction sheet for next weeks fixtures. I'll PM you an e-mail address to send them to. When you get it, send me the match you are most confident about. This will be your banker and gets double points. At the moment I've given you Soton v Newc.

4 minutes ago, wilai said:

OK you're in. Have a look at the pinned thread regarding rules and then download the prediction sheet for next weeks fixtures. I'll PM you an e-mail address to send them to. When you get it, send me the match you are most confident about. This will be your banker and gets double points. At the moment I've given you Soton v Newc.

Sorry. Got your name wrong Wilai.

Edited by owl sees all

I just can't understand it? 

Thai man thumps 77 year old; farang accused of having sex in sugar field; Uk getting big boat ready for NK; Trump goes loopy; jokes all over the place but only a handful seem to know (or care) about the most important stuff!!!!!!!!

EPL back on line this week end!!

6 wins, 1 draw the in form team, against a team that cannot defend of score for love nor money and as expected the shithouse sets up for a point. And then starts moaning about his bench options post match, what a ficking bellend.

i thought we played well, and deserved a result. We needed a result but the performance was a step in the right direction. The funk is lifted, we should go forward from here. 

• Like 2