Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

On 4/8/2018 at 1:58 AM, champers said:

Liverpool cannot now win the title. Only City, Utd and Spurs can. 

Haha, so i expect a couple of the usual suspects to be suggesting that Spurs bottled it again!!!!  the predictability of it........

• Confused 1

On 4/9/2018 at 8:22 AM, carmine said:

Haha, so i expect a couple of the usual suspects to be suggesting that Spurs bottled it again!!!!  the predictability of it........

Spurs haven't not won it yet and City have not won it either but Adele is warming up in her dressing room.

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Come on Bob get a grip. You're 3 up. How you going to lose the tie?

we lost 5-0 at city earlier in the season. a red card similar to that match and who knows? there's all kinds of possibilities. 

we came back from 3-0 down against ac milan with djimi traore in the team for example. strange things happen.

I posted before the fist leg that:

Liverpool would win the first leg 2-0

Liverpool would score an away goal in second leg.

Right then; if The Reds do get a goal City will need 5. Can they score 5? Of course, but what is more probable? Liverpool getting one or City scoring 5? If neither then a 4-0 win does the bizzo. 

I think a win for city 3-1.

Shame to see City go out but if Liverpool lift the trophy and make England proud, City will not mind.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

good god that was fun. well the first half was agony, the second half was fantastic. i'm sure my neighbours appreciated me screaming "allez, allez, allez" from my balcony at half three in the morning waving a can of ale in the air.

jurgen klopp is dead good at this.

• Like 2

Joel Rabinowitz - 

Klopp has taken Liverpool to the CL semi finals for the first time in a decade with a 19 yr old academy product at RB, an £8.5m LB from Hull and Gini Wijnaldum in defensive midfield, knocking out the most expensive squad in football history. Man’s a genius.

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

Joel Rabinowitz - 

Klopp has taken Liverpool to the CL semi finals for the first time in a decade with a 19 yr old academy product at RB, an £8.5m LB from Hull and Gini Wijnaldum in defensive midfield, knocking out the most expensive squad in football history. Man’s a genius.

Let's also note we won both games home and away and held our nerve brilliantly in the first half to keep them at bay before delivering the sucker punches in the 2nd. 1 var decision would not have changed the outcome. The best team went through. Roma next please and salah to score against his old club on our March to the final.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Let's also note we won both games home and away and held our nerve brilliantly in the first half to keep them at bay before delivering the sucker punches in the 2nd. 1 var decision would not have changed the outcome. The best team went through. Roma next please and salah to score against his old club on our March to the final.

I’d like to ask your opinion of Heir Klopp nowadays? 

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

haha. he's all kick and rush, can't spot a goalkeeper and doesn't know how to organise a defence.

see him being interviewed by lineker last night? he was just giggling.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I'm beginning to be a believer but I do want to cross the line with a win in the CL, we and he need that. The signings have made the difference along with some great man management and his decision to sell PC was a master stroke, great decision. With Keita and 1-2 more next season it's gotta be on Big time.

Edited by Rc2702
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

1 var decision would not have changed the outcome. The best team went through. 

"Wouldn't have changed the outcome", NOBODY can possibly know that.

Had there been VAR then Liverpool's 1st goal at Anfield wouldn't have been given and the game likely develops differently. Ditto the other incidents that happened. Until the 1st goal at Anfield it was equal. Liverpool got the 1st goal though Salah was offside. Liverpool heads were then up, City's down; a major affect based on a wrong decision. Had City got the away goal that was incorrectly judged offside at Anfield then likely the game changes (plus we'd have had a vital away goal). Had City got the 2nd goal last night incorrectly judged offside then likely big affect on the game (City were playing really well at that stage, Liverpool weren't in it). City had to keep chasing a goal. Liverpool picked us off on the break. Right decisions given every time then most likely a different game.

Based on the 2 games as they occurred, including the major referee erro,rs then yes Liverpool were the best team.

28 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Wouldn't have changed the outcome", NOBODY can possibly know that.

Had there been VAR then Liverpool's 1st goal at Anfield wouldn't have been given and the game likely develops differently. Ditto the other incidents that happened. Until the 1st goal at Anfield it was equal. Liverpool got the 1st goal though Salah was offside. Liverpool heads were then up, City's down; a major affect based on a wrong decision. Had City got the away goal that was incorrectly judged offside at Anfield then likely the game changes (plus we'd have had a vital away goal). Had City got the 2nd goal last night incorrectly judged offside then likely big affect on the game (City were playing really well at that stage, Liverpool weren't in it). City had to keep chasing a goal. Liverpool picked us off on the break. Right decisions given every time then most likely a different game.

Based on the 2 games as they occurred, including the major referee erro,rs then yes Liverpool were the best team.

We beat you home and away. Was not exactly knife edge stuff, 1st half away was tough but your players were not on the ball and you fluffed the majority of your chances so the blame for your loss sits firmly with your teams failure to compete. We've stepped up big time. Merlin went missing. Could be a tough end to the season for you, lucky you were not exposed earlier in the season, very lucky. Could be a 1 season wonder if this continues

Edited by Rc2702
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

It’s was 5 - 1. We’ve done you 3 times this year, Home and away. And it would have been 4 if we didn’t get a send off. 

Klopp has yer mans measure! 

Guess we'll have to settle for whooping you 5v0 (stop avoiding the facts on the sending off for dangerous play) and being 17 points ahead (with a game in hand) of you!

How high up the wall can you piss? :sleep:

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Wrong again Trigg:biggrin: The ball REBOUNDED off Milner therefore Sane was offside.

DafMuwrWAAEZFQK.jpg

You can post it on every thread Wilai but you've got it wrong. The explanation is on the City thread. It is all down to where Sane was when KdB crossed the ball, as KdB was the last City player to touch the ball. And that off Milner doesn't matter if you want to call it a rebound as it is all down to where Sane was when KdB crossed it