Posting An Ad On Tv

n210mp

I really do not know where to post this , so if it is in the wrong section would a MOD kindly please relocate it

Is there a problem with posting an advert in the classified section?

This last few days I have been trying to place an ad in the houses for sale section and have had various problems

Was successful this morning and got a confirmation that my advert including a photographs of the house was now online but when I opened the ad there were no photographs there or any description.

I used the Contact email to ask about the problem but as yest have received no reply

Regards Harry

yes, tried it 3 times over this past hour and it won't work. sad.png

Hello "The quiet man"

Did you mean you also tried to post your own add or that you tried to open my ad?

Incidentally "The quiet man" was/is my favourite film of all time.

Edited by n210mp

I just looked at the ad and everything is intact including photographs. Make sure you are not running an adblocker.

Yes I am running an adblocker!

Didn't realise it would affect my ads on TV though!

Thanks very much for the information.

I wonder if you would know whether I can make exceptions in the Adblocker?

In any event I will try turning off the adblocker and check into the settings, thanks once again to all who answered.

Harry

PS just answering my own question I can turn off the blocker for certain sites within the settings.

Edited by n210mp

I just looked at the ad and everything is intact including photographs. Make sure you are not running an adblocker.

Disabled adblocker and still it won't let me post. I do everything, hit submit, wait and then it clears everything. 6 times now. Help.

Disabled adblocker and still it won't let me post. I do everything, hit submit, wait and then it clears everything. 6 times now. Help.
May sound a bit naive but maybe you could restart your PC and see what happens.

On the other hand I went into settings on adblocker and just "Allowed" TV as an exception and lo and behold everything is coming up OK