Belgian Pedophile Arrested By Rayong Police

Lite Beer

As much as despise his deeds, I am almost as much disgusted by all these "kill him and castrate him", "castrate him and then kill him"...or whatever posts.

Pedophiles are mentally sick.

You don't wake up one morning and say "Oh...it is such a nice day...I think, I am going to FXXX a 10 year old!"

It is as little a choice as is homosexuality, heterosexuality, necrophilia or what ever you can think of.

If you are going on to ask for pedophiles to be killed...ask yourself: where would you stop? What is acceptable to you?

Pedophilia? Rape?

Okay...now what about your neighbor?

We know, that in Thailand (f.e.) rape and pedophilia are obviously much more "okay" than in "the west".

Do I say that is good? Hell, no!

But there are countries, where homosexuality is seen as the most evil and despicable thing to do...so...they are going to kill some gays instead...and that would be...okay?

Pedophiles are sick and they need help.

Do they need to be punished for what they do?

Yes, absolutely!

have a look at this...and try to get a grip!

Let the sh1t-storm begin...

have worked with them in correctional facilities ...to say they r clever and devious is putting it mildly ...many of them look fatherly or even grandfatherly ...but r capable of the most heinous acts ....it ...the sickness is completely incurable ....unfortunately a whole industry is built around it ..social workers .psychologists ..etc ....stupid recommendations ..and theorists ...its a complete cluster fxxk ..the victims r the kids ...not the perpetrators

Edited by Scott
  • Like 2

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as despise his deeds, I am almost as much disgusted by all these "kill him and castrate him", "castrate him and then kill him"...or whatever posts.

You don't wake up one morning and say "Oh...it is such a nice day...I think, I am going to FXXX a 10 year old!"

It is as little a choice as is homosexuality, heterosexuality, necrophilia or what ever you can think of.

If you are going on to ask for pedophiles to be killed...ask yourself: where would you stop? What is acceptable to you?

Pedophilia? Rape?

We know, that in Thailand (f.e.) rape and pedophilia are obviously much more "okay" than in "the west".

But there are countries, where homosexuality is seen as the most evil and despicable thing to do...so...they are going to kill some gays instead...and that would be...okay?

Yes, absolutely!

Its easy enough to be opinionated regarding such matters but how can anyone possibly be in a position to comment on such matters until ( god help them it never happens) their children are either abused or molested in which case you would see it in a different light.Furthermore as a parent myself I can honestly say that I find it highly unlikely that any parent would have any sympathy for any such offender (be it a sickness or not as you say) and that they would probabally be reaching for the nearest lynching rope as I would myself. End of.

The point is -as with many issues like death-penalty etc.- that you have to have a GENERAL opinion, that is not shaped by your own personal problems.

This argument "yeah...but what would you say, if it was your child" can not hold any water, because if we make laws on having a bad day for ourselves, I guess many, many, many more people would face death!

Edited by Scott

I looked at the accused's website and the warning bells went off.

It seems he spent some time in Japan. It would be interesting to know why he left and if there was some suspicious or questionable activity while he was in Japan. I wonder if the Thai authorities will contact the Japanese?

With the EU and Belgian laws that allow for the investigation of international child abuse cases, I wonder if the Belgian national police will make an effort to investigate, or whether this will be like all the other cases and ignored?

I reckon that all pedophile, upon conviction should have a large

tattoo placed on their forehead...PEDOPHILE...& in numerous

languages over other parrs of their body. When & if released from

prison they'll have a reminder of why they were sent to prison &

others will know what kind of person they are. Of course this can

always be argued by the liberal left as cruel & unusual punishment.

To that I will argue that pedo's can always be taken out and shot;

in public, at high noon...the general public invited to attend.

Edited by sunshine51

I reckon that all pedophile, upon conviction should have a large

tattoo placed on their forehead...PEDOPHILE...& in numerous

languages over other partrs of their body. When & if released from

prison they'll have a reminder of why they were sent to prison &

others will know what kind of person they are. Of course this can

always be argued by the liberal left as cruel & unusual punishment.

To that I will argue that pedo's can always be taken out and shot;

in public, at high noon...the general public invited to attend.

Tattoos can be removed or covered over.

Better option would be an island somewhere way out away from everywhere, a large one with fresh water and leave them there with electronic bracelets on their necks and ankles. Jump in the water and they get a great shock after say 10 minutes allowed for bathing time. They also trigger an escape alert and it releases shark attracting chemicals.

• Like 2

"Hey dad, a man just molested me. What are you going to do about it?"

It scares the heck out of anyone out there with kids. However, I do wonder why the father did not collect some friends and lye in wait for this bum to show up at the park and then catch him in the act and systematically end him with a proper stomping. I would have. The world is a better place without monsters.

The police? They would probably have watched him for several months whilst other people's children were molested, before they would do anything about it. I would then add those police to my list of to-dos.

Point of my post? Do not handle my boy that way, and do not knowingly allow my boy to be handled that way, if you want to live another day on this planet.

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 1

Death penalty is the only solution to eradicate this filth from society.

The risk of regression after release from prison is just too big and we cannot let our kids run the risks.

Though many a thought is to bury the guy but remember he was born like it, folk do not become a peado they are born with the ''fault''. So if they are one of ''gods creatures'' they should be treated like any other dangerous creature that cannot run wild. Put them in a cage.

Trouble is too many of them out there and not enough cages.

I wonder if offering them chemical castration and the wearing of an electronic bracelet for the rest of their lives and living in the outside world OR a decade in prison at least, which would they choose.

It would cost the public and by default, the victims families, a lot less.

Pedo sex crimes against young children are indeed very serious crimes and based on modern understanding of the chances of curing such perps, removal from society even permanently can be justified. However, what I don't get, is why so many people think of it is as a death penalty level crime, at the same level or seemingly WORSE than murder. Even more ridiculous, how they feel they can justify vigilante murder for such crimes.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Pedo sex crimes against young children are indeed very serious crimes and based on modern understanding of the chances of curing such perps, removal from society even permanently can be justified. However, what I don't get, is why so many people think of it is as a death penalty level crime, at the same level or seemingly WORSE than murder. Even more ridiculous, how they feel they can justify vigilante murder for such crimes.

I would imagine if it happened to one of your own children, you would get it.

I get the emotional reaction. But it is IRRATIONAL. Pedo sex crimes are objectively not as serious an offense as MURDER. Harm is done, yes, but the victims WALK AWAY. Dead people don't. People rarely promote vigilante murders against murderers yet it is super common to promote against pedo criminals. Something is wrong there. The pedos are sick but so are these vigilantes.

Edited by Jingthing

I get the emotional reaction. But it is IRRATIONAL. Pedo sex crimes are objectively not as serious an offense as MURDER. Harm is done, yes, but the victims WALK AWAY. Dead people don't. People rarely promote vigilante murders against murderers yet it is super common to promote against pedo criminals. Something is wrong there. The pedos are sick but so are these vigilantes.

Correct.

Think if we were to go back in time in many civilizations it would be OK to fool with kids to fore fill a guys ''requirements''. I am nooooooo historian but didn't rulers of some countries marry young girls.

Correct.

Think if we were to go back in time in many civilizations it would be OK to fool with kids to fore fill a guys ''requirements''. I am nooooooo historian but didn't rulers of some countries marry young girls.

They still do don't they? Not the rulers.

Killing a person, at least an adult person has the possible chance to fight back, defend themselves etc.

Doing those things to a child of say 8yo is akin to torture of an innocent person yet to learn, in most instances, the worst the world has to offer.

Children need guidance and protection up to a certain age, that age varies with each kid and to a degree, some nationalities or ways of life. For an adult to disregard that and inflict horror onto the waking eyes of an 8yo child, or any such age, is just the worst thing imaginable.

You could stand by and watch 2 adults fight, even to their death. Could you do the same watching an adult do the same to a child?

I know what you mean to say, but I guess the maternal instincts and protective instincts take over and want to protect the youngest that still cannot make their own way in the world yet.

I am one of the crowd that would happily pull the trigger to a guilty person beyond doubt. Sorry if that offends, but so be it.

• Like 1

I am one of the crowd that would happily pull the trigger to a guilty person beyond doubt.

My take on that is you are saying you would be willing to commit unlawful murder. Lovely. I reckon most of time people talking like you are just talking BS anyway though.

Edited by Jingthing

I am one of the crowd that would happily pull the trigger to a guilty person beyond doubt.

My take on that is you are saying you would be willing to commit unlawful murder. Lovely. I reckon most of time people talking like you are just talking BS anyway though.

Threads like this are beacons for keyboard warriors without much else to do.

Threads like this are beacons for keyboard warriors without much else to do.

You are right about the beacon, But it is also an open forum for those to put their veiws forward wether people agree or not.

It seem that it's impossible for the subject of suspected child molesting to come up on this forum without attracting a bunch of mindless posts.

I'm guessing that if any of the "hang 'em high" brigade are ever arrested for any suspected criminal offense they will be happy to waive any right to a trial and happily go straight to prison for good old rogering..

Oh no, of course not, that only applies to suspected pedophiles!

• Like 1

Up to you.

Stand between myself and my child being hurt and see what happens.

I may come out worse for wear, who knows.

• Like 1

It seem that it's impossible for the subject of suspected child molesting to come up on this forum without attracting a bunch of mindless posts.

I'm guessing that if any of the "hang 'em high" brigade are ever arrested for any suspected criminal offense they will be happy to waive any right to a trial and happily go straight to prison for good old rogering..

He has confessed to it, where is the 'suspected' bit come into it?

An admitted pedophile according the news.

It's not "people' that think that. It is mothers and fathers out there who love their children dearly, and would have no thought against ending someone who molested their child, or at the least, hurt them so badly that they would have so eat through a straw and drool for the rest of their life..

Do you have a child? I do. People who get any kind of defense after hurting a small child have to face the consequences of their actions, just as that small child had no choice and was forced to do horrible things and have horrible things done to them by a monster who had choices. The child got no defense. Why should the monster?

Vigilante murder? You've got to be joking or you simply do not get it. How about vigilante molestation?

If a mother and father choose to let the law handle it, fair enough. But if they choose to handle it their own way, then that is fair enough as well. Why? Because I have a real problem with the Law's view that a monster like that gets a defense attorney who is funded by the very people the monster hurt.

Same perhaps the world over, sadly. Reading a book now, yeh fiction but the author understands stuff. sad.png

I have watched this documentary (excellent !) in stunned silence, since the ONE thing I was desperately looking for was the expression of compassion for the VICTIMS . . . . .

These convicted sex-offenders are frustrated because they are simply being "warehoused" in extremely pleasant surrounding; able to play any kind of sport; singing; cooking etc.

However; the vast majority of the VICTIMS are not that fortunate: their lives are scarred forever; THEY will not be able to have "normal" relationships; hence they have been dealt a life-sentence, without having done anything wrong . . . . .

The only "good" thing in this entire matter is that there is Karma !

I'll probably be crucified for saying that, but I can assure you that not everybody is scarred forever for example when jerking off a man for money when you are around 14. A few of my friends did that at that age to make some money (for beer and motorcycles, not heavy drugs), and most of them came out pretty well. They are maybe a bit embarassed nowadays, but at the same time remember laughing at these guys in pin stripe suits that payed a fortune for a 2 minute job in a railway toilet.

I am saying that because there is no further deatailing about what 'molesting' the boys encompassed. Of course I'm not talking sodomy here.

Let the flaming start.

I have watched this documentary (excellent !) in stunned silence, since the ONE thing I was desperately looking for was the expression of compassion for the VICTIMS . . . . .

These convicted sex-offenders are frustrated because they are simply being "warehoused" in extremely pleasant surrounding; able to play any kind of sport; singing; cooking etc.

However; the vast majority of the VICTIMS are not that fortunate: their lives are scarred forever; THEY will not be able to have "normal" relationships; hence they have been dealt a life-sentence, without having done anything wrong . . . . .

The only "good" thing in this entire matter is that there is Karma !

I'll probably be crucified for saying that, but I can assure you that not everybody is scarred forever for example when jerking off a man for money when you are around 14. A few of my friends did that at that age to make some money (for beer and motorcycles, not heavy drugs), and most of them came out pretty well. They are maybe a bit embarassed nowadays, but at the same time remember laughing at these guys in pin stripe suits that payed a fortune for a 2 minute job in a railway toilet.

I am saying that because there is no further deatailing about what 'molesting' the boys encompassed. Of course I'm not talking sodomy here.

Let the flaming start.

No flaming, in fact agree with you.

But what a 14yo boy does voluntarily for some pocket money is obviously nothing in comparison to an 8yo child being forced, or anyone being forced, but particularly the pre pubescent young children.

There is an age where there is a cut off, but where and what is that age. It will be different in each and every child and culture.

But it does have to be a line drawn somewhere.

• Like 2

With the Belgian, more than jerking off was involved.

I wonder how the father found out . . .

The Daily News attributes the discovery to his son's complaints of rectal pain, following the anal sex he had with the Belgian.
. Edited by brd199

Pedophilia? Rape?

Yes, absolutely!

http://youtu.be/IEt3-kuVl5Y

At last someone with common sense, I was already losing faith in humanity (or TV members at least)

You know, maybe the right winged hang'em high brigade are also sick and they should be treated accordingly :-P

Problem is, the limp wristed left wingers are screwing things up too much already. It's not being right winged, it's just being realistic & practical.