Two Pomeranians Looking For Home - Full Information

post-164036-0-09761700-1367289373_thumb.post-164036-0-27323100-1367289435_thumb.

It is with a breaking heart that I am asking if there is anyone out there who could adopted my two female Pomeranians.

Penguin - the one on the left - is approx 18 months old. She likes to be called Pingu or Pingaling and adores cuddles. She will kick out so she can lay like a baby in your arms and would be quite content to stay there all day.

Pancake- sometimes called Cupcake - is a couple of months older and is older sister/protector.

Before my mother in law gave them to me they spent they're first few months in a tiny cage and I am so afraid that if I leave them they will end up back in there and just become baby making machines - neither have been spayed yet. I have been trying unsuccessfully to get their papers from my MIL. I am sure they are due for their boosters but again can get no sense/help from the Thai family. I had to leave them for two months recently and when I came back their coats were so matted one had an inch long rip in her skin behind her ear.

My visa runs out on the 9th of May so time is very short. I will need to check If I am able to take them on the bus and if I can, I will bring them to Bangkok if there is a loving home for them there. I am currently in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

Please please please is there someone out there? In all honesty I would rather have them put to sleep than leave them here.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

My dogs are still looking for a new home. We are currenlty in Krabi (I have renewed visa but still need to leave ASAP).
If anyone is able to even offer a temporary home for a few months I could then see if I am able to take the dogs out of Thailand and raise some funds to do so.

Many thanks

Why do you suppose your mother-in-law gave these dogs to you in the first place?

I realised that some months ago and yes should have acted sooner to remove myself and the dogs but I didn't. I would rather not go into personal details on a public forum, so please could we keep questions in relation to the dogs and somehow finding them a new home.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Why do you suppose your mother-in-law gave these dogs to you in the first place?

I realised that some months ago and yes should have acted sooner to remove myself and the dogs but I didn't. I would rather not go into personal details on a public forum, so please could we keep questions in relation to the dogs and somehow finding them a new home.

Thank you.

Ok, Sorry.

My alternative solution to putting them down would be to release them on a Saturday along with any toys in soi Thong Lor's J Avenue.

They might get lucky.

It is actually possible to bring pets to the UK without having to put them into quarantine but requires a lot of advance planning, I think 6 months at least.

If you are still getting nowhere, you might consider hiring an agent to do this for you after you've gone and put them into a nice boarding facility in the interim.

Hi Sheryl, that is something which I am considering and trying to raise some cash for, I come from the Channel Islands so slightly different set up with bringing them in - have to go through France and stay there for more than 24 hrs but less than a week before entering Channel Islands.

I've been quoted around 20,000 baht a month for boarding them both from one facility, but need to do some more looking around/checking.

Thanks for your help and suggestions smile.png very much appreciated.

It's three months in advance for UK but not sure about channel islands, I have asked some of my friends here for you and can ask more people if you like? I don't know if you can take them on the bus or not, I know you can on the train. I tried to take my cat on the bus before (when I had one) and was not allowed but I had hid her in my handbag, she was quiet the whole way until the police checks came on the bus ha

Edited by bobtailkitten
  • Like 1