Advice Please On Raising Money From Property In Pattaya

Joseph7

I have a nice condo in Pattaya that earns 50,000 Bt a month in rent during high season (agent tells me she adds on a bit on top which is ok by me) so it's a good earner. I also have a house outside Pattaya in company name which I live in. Combined they may be worth about eight MB. Recently I decided that I would like to give my longtime partner (as in wife) and still my best friend who lives back in the "auld" country two MB while she is still fit enough to enjoy it rather than waiting till I die, we are both in our mid sixties. So I decided to put the two properties on the market and whichever sold first I would keep and live in the other one. Unfortunately the property market seems to be slow now and neither have sold. So I started to think about different ways of trying to raise the money for her. Maybe borrowing from a bank on the strength of the properties but decided that I wouldn't want the ball and chain around my neck of high repayments for the next five years or so....even if I were to get a loan. Then I thought about leasing out the condo for 3,4 or five years to an agent or tenant for two MB up front for subletting. Mentioned it to my present agent but I don't think she got the "jist" of what I was talking about.
The lady in question will be holidaying here for the month of August and I would appreciate any ideas somebody out there might have.....Thanking you .