Need Help With Marble Floors

ericg1953

I am renovating a condo here in Jomtien and the 6 yr. old grey marble flooring has been neglected.

Does anyone know a reputable company that knows how to clean, polish and fix small scratches

and has experience with marble flooring..

Thanks

I know of an excellent firm in Bangkok that will also work in the Pattaya area. They are about 15-20% more expensive than Pattaya firms but I can attest first hand that their work is the best I have seen. In my opinion well worth paying the extra.

I will have the number for you in the morning.

I know of an excellent firm in Bangkok that will also work in the Pattaya area. They are about 15-20% more expensive than Pattaya firms but I can attest first hand that their work is the best I have seen. In my opinion well worth paying the extra.

I will have the number for you in the morning.

Thanks........Chopper.....I appreciate the help

OK then, the contact for the Marble work I would recommend is Khun Somphorn 01-933 9743 he is the owner. He does not really speak much English though. Would you mind telling him you got his number from 'Kitchen Studio' in Jomtien. He is very familiar with this firm.

In the interests of full disclosure: I have absolutely no affiliation with Kitchen Studio.

I would say they are an excellent firm to use if you need a new kitchen or an upgrade. Again as above, I can attest first hand; they have fitted numerous kitchens for me all of an extremely high standard.

They are not the cheapest in town but quality is remembered long after price is forgotten. :o

Both firms provide an excellent after sales service. :D

• 1 year later...
I am renovating a condo here in Jomtien and the 6 yr. old grey marble flooring has been neglected.

Does anyone know a reputable company that knows how to clean, polish and fix small scratches

Thanks

Did you ever find anyone to use? If so, who was it and were they any good?

I am in need of a marble cleaning/polishing service.

Thanks

Did you ever find anyone to use? If so, who was it and were they any good?

I am in need of a marble cleaning/polishing service.

I called this guy, but he is not interested in renovation work, he says he only sells and fits marble flooring.

Back to the Google searches!