Bottle Of Vodka Prices In Disco

kenzo33

So we have a simple request for the cost of a bottle of vodka in a disco, if you don't know or don't have anything constructive to add then please move on to the next topic. wai2.gif

@Guzzi ,@rimmer thank you...Yes I just wanna know.Because I am going soon to thailand for 2 weeks.I know the prices of flight,hotels,girls,food etc.But I dont know the price of bottle vodka in disco.I want to know that so I can already my plan before there going and will know it how much I need money.Thanks and respect of all.

Edited by kenzo33

One post removed please see the following rule:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

• Like 1

Ok here it goes, a Finlandia or a different cheaper brand of Vodka bottle will set you back about 2k to 2.5k in Ibar,Insomnia and Marine.

A Grey Goose bottle will set you back around 3 to 3.5k in Insomnia and Mixx as well. For Insomnia the price is included mixers and Mixx not if i remember correctly :)

• Like 1

Ok here it goes, a Finlandia or a different cheaper brand of Vodka bottle will set you back about 2k to 2.5k in Ibar,Insomnia and Marine.

A Grey Goose bottle will set you back around 3 to 3.5k in Insomnia and Mixx as well. For Insomnia the price is included mixers and Mixx not if i remember correctly smile.png

Hmmm thanks friend,that is really descriptive information.thumbsup.gif

Wow. Thats 52.63 Euro (2000 Baht) to 65.78 Euro (2500 Baht). I take it thats red lable Smirnoff. Who said Thailand was cheap.

Thats me, Thailand is still cheap with these kind of bottle prices if you drink more then 3 drinks or if you are with some friends.

When i am in Europe and i order a bottle of Vodka in a club i have to pay about 150 to 200 euros including mixers. Inhere its only 2k baht including mixers wink.png

Dont compare a bottle of liquor in a club with a bottle of beer from the 7/11 wink.png

I think still cheap price.we (me and my friend) will buy 2 bottles absolut 1 liter at airport duty free each one 18 euro.before going disco take a few shots at hotel.so we will ready for the night smile.png and İn the mixx you can save your bottle for next day..so you are in holiday going to best of one club and 2000 baht spend money for 2 days is really really nice price thumbsup.gif Edited by Rimmer
Quotes fixed

Why don't you do what the Thai girls do ---- i.e. bring it with you from the off-licence or bottle shop. Not rocket science exactly.

Hopefully he will not be carrying a purse to hide it in. The bouncers in these clubs may let a girl get away with it, but a guy, no way
  • Like 1

If you know that at Mixx you can save your bottle for the next day why do you not know the price ?

some people wrote on internet that you can save your bottle for 2 days,but I didnt found any tips how much the prices of bottles.thats the reason why I ask here wink.png

Wow. Thats 52.63 Euro (2000 Baht) to 65.78 Euro (2500 Baht). I take it thats red lable Smirnoff. Who said Thailand was cheap.

Thats me, Thailand is still cheap with these kind of bottle prices if you drink more then 3 drinks or if you are with some friends.

When i am in Europe and i order a bottle of Vodka in a club i have to pay about 150 to 200 euros including mixers. Inhere its only 2k baht including mixers wink.png

Dont compare a bottle of liquor in a club with a bottle of beer from the 7/11 wink.png

Nice dig, but don't judge me by your standards. wink.png