Wife And Mistress Enter Boxing Match Over Rayong Man

webfact

Wife and mistress enter boxing match over Rayong man
By Coconuts Bangkok

screen_shot_2556-05-07_at_2.55.19_pm.jpg

RAYONG: -- Two Rayong women donned boxing gloves this Sunday and entered a match that offered as a prize a championship belt, THB40,000 in cash and the object of their mutual affections, who was married to one of the women and maintained the other as his mistress.

After the three rounds, Ketsarin Kijsom, the 27-year-old wife, who weighs 75 kilograms, was announced the winner after she effortlessly defeated Nittaya Singhngam, the 29-year-old mistress.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/05/07/wife-and-mistress-enter-boxing-match-over-rayong-man

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-05-07
  • Like 1

Sad, very Sad. to think that the wife would fight for any man who would let this event take place. maybe a set up but if not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a sad sad day. makes me sick thinkin about how any wowan would bring herself to this level. And the frightening thing is that thais think its great fun. backward xxxxhole. sick.gif

Well that IS a rather curious comment, considering the story line of 'The Quiet Man'...

• Like 1

Sad, very Sad. to think that the wife would fight for any man who would let this event take place. maybe a set up but if not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a sad sad day. makes me sick thinkin about how any wowan would bring herself to this level. And the frightening thing is that thais think its great fun. backward xxxxhole. sick.gif

Well that IS a rather curious comment, considering the story line of 'The Quiet Man'...

2 guys, one woman. 1 is brother, 1 is husband.so not even a close similarity. sorry.

I'd like to see a picture of the guy. He must be some prize.

Imagine what the sex is like !!!

As his wife was was the winner I'd suggest he will be in the dog house for quite some time:) Edited by culicine

Imagine what the sex is like !!!

etched into my mind forever.

Why is the wife always heavier than the mistress? sad.png

who would cheat on their thin wife with a fat mistress?

Guys with fat fetishes.

2 guys, one woman. 1 is brother, 1 is husband.so not even a close similarity. sorry.

They are fighting over one person of the opposite gender, same thing,

Plus the woman is forcing the fight as in this one, which is part of the point.

I know the film well, and still think the comment is curious in juxtaposition.

Interesting thought. I bet he's old and rich.

Nah, if he were old and rich they would find a much more amicable way to settle the difference. When you pick up the gloves, it's got to be something really worthwhile. biggrin.png