Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is the fluffy stuff there Ron? ^^^^^

Stocking up the shop ....

IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

The fluffy stuff looks like bunches of shallots and there could be some garlic there too and at the rear the woman on the right looks like she is taking the stalks off and bagging the rest.

I am outa likes and I did notice there is no Singha here just in case you have a visitor.rolleyes.gif

A display outside a shop. To me its seems they sell mostly normal ladies wigs and extensions. So the display may be partly Jazzy display and part selling jokey wigs. Not sure.

I noticed this display years ago .. and eventually got round to taking a snap today.

post-192138-13969737056537_thumb.jpg

post-192138-13969737476602_thumb.jpg

^ the total wedding package Robby ^ tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Samui Mangoes

SAM_2018.JPG

Mrs Draggons just got 100kg off two of our trees...................................................another twenty eight to go smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Well done.What area are you? Our village in Uttaradit province has a very poor crop this year and that was after most trees were absolutely covered in blossom leaving me to wonder why we have so little fruit.My thoughts on this are that there is a lot of spaying done on the rice paddy's and also regular spraying in the village to reduce the mosquito population could be having an effect.Also last years dragon fruit season suffered after flowering many were not setting fruit.

Archived