Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Image removed from quote only. Original still there.

Jims worst Pikcrazy.gif .biggrin.png

Even after writing that comment you still had the chance not to hit the add reply button.Un'eff'ing'believable.

May I remind you that this is the Photo Forum and not the General Forum.

Image removed from quote only. Original still there.

Jims worst Pikcrazy.gif .biggrin.png

Even after writing that comment you still had the chance not to hit the add reply button.Un'eff'ing'believable.

May I remind you that this is the Photo Forum and not the General Forum.

Personally I thought the photo had a certain charm about it , much in the sense of Ming Thein , but maybe I am wrong and it is the " Jims worst pik , ( sic ) that we view ?

Asides I do think that to speak negative about another posters images is only personally rewarding and does not contribute to the whole thread , this I believe has a negative impact as a whole , irrespective of the limitations of the poster , or the qualifications of the poster !

I agree with shaggy , I also will agree with anyone else who has the imputation to say what they feel or believe , sometimes somethings are overlooked and sometimes they are just accepted , be it as it may .

We are also entitled to our point of view as well and if Ape of Pop thought that it was a " Jims worst Pik " so be it !

In completion I believe it is better to be constructive rather than being negative , we all want to achieve a better shot .

Agree with Goompas' view but feel that one should be able to query the placement of an image if it's clearly out of context of the threads heading. I'm not suggesting that the image in question is such, but look how many motorcycles/bikes AND people threads are without people. Certain threads, e.g. Traditional Street are somewhat open to interpretation but diplomatically pointing out that maybe the image doesn't fit the theme can only benefit all. Maybe?