Truevision Hd Promotion Again !

ETatBKK

out of sudden my wife is watching HBO HD movies. a new HD promotion plan hits on our TV screen - GOLD package, 'FREE' additions of 6 new HD + 10 upgraded HD + 9 new standard-D channels.

then this morning a promotion letter arrived, with very messy English / information. I guess, KEEP existing gold package and receive additional 16 HD channels, or SAVE THB100 per month on existing gold package but no HD.

if I am not wrong . . .

can't get any info on the TrueVision website.

TrueVisions desperately trying to keep their customer base,now they have lost the

rights to the EPL, maybe at last they will start to take care of their customers,now

they have lost the EPL monopoly. a long gone ex customer

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

Yeah, got the same letter.

Loved the crap about continuing to show EPL during May.

The extra channels are absolute garbage. The equivalent of 'cut and paste tv' and appalling picture quality in most of them.

So what TRUE are really offering is the loss of Premier League football but for the same cost we will give you a few channels in HD.

Big f***ing deal.

As soon as the football finishes I'll be cancelling.

• Like 1

Yeah I got the letter as well.

We are sorry that you have lost the EPL but you can have these crap channels instead or get a 100 Baht reduction.

Pathetic.

I will get a 2,000+ Baht reduction next month.

They can take it all back.

• Like 1

Thanks for reminding me about the EPL. I'll cancel my Truevision Gold package this month. I know CTH has the new contract but how exactly do I get all the EPL games for next season?

Look at the threads on the Football forum

ETatBKK. Phone the Bangkok number 27575 etcetc on the top of your bill. They are very helpful. I can't quote you the full phone number cos I'm in Blighty

at the mo but I also noticed the HD channels were back oooch! on my last day there 4th May.