Lesbian Capital Of Thailand? Of The World?

JomtienEats

I don't have Gaydar etc but curious what other people think.

How many of these Chinese girls who travel in pairs are lesbian?

I have no idea. Any guesses?

Shine a UV light on them. The lesbians will burst into flames. Oh wait, that's vampires. Never mind. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Though definitely not the "lesbian capital", I think the OP is somewhat correct. Visiting gays (M and F) are more visible in CM than some years ago (I am talking about foreign -- mostly farang) and I have been told that CM is defintely on the gay map for travel in Asia. Not surprising really. Although I dont know the nightlife scene much anymore I cant think of any particular upscale "gay" nightlife area. Maybe near Nimman/CMU I guess. I am not talking about a Loi Kroh equivalent but upscale. I am not gay but some of the best night club experiences I have ever had have been in mostly gay clubs. Outstanding music, classy, well-dressed and interesting people. In the US my ex-wife and I really enjoyed going to upscale gay nightclubs in Boston and New Orleans. I dont think there is anything like that here though and, alas, I probably couldnt afford it now anyway.

Sure, the openly lesbian couples can usually be spotted easily, especially here with the "tomboy" look, however it is very common in Asian countries for girls to hold hands way past their teen years because they are friends and nothing more.

Anyway, I think I'm a lesbian cos I'm always thinking about women!

• Like 1

Sure, the openly lesbian couples can usually be spotted easily, especially here with the "tomboy" look, however it is very common in Asian countries for girls to hold hands way past their teen years because they are friends and nothing more.

Anyway, I think I'm a lesbian cos I'm always thinking about women!

I'd say that's conclusive evidence, perhaps it's time to revise the numbers, it might be there's more here than we first imagined.

• Like 1

If you're talking about college lesbianism, you know that's just a trendy phase for many of them? coffee1.gif

Women's sexual orientation is much more fluid than men's sexual orientation which is largely set in concrete by an early age.

Though definitely not the "lesbian capital", I think the OP is somewhat correct. Visiting gays (M and F) are more visible in CM than some years ago (I am talking about foreign -- mostly farang) and I have been told that CM is defintely on the gay map for travel in Asia. Not surprising really. Although I dont know the nightlife scene much anymore I cant think of any particular upscale "gay" nightlife area. Maybe near Nimman/CMU I guess. I am not talking about a Loi Kroh equivalent but upscale. I am not gay but some of the best night club experiences I have ever had have been in mostly gay clubs. Outstanding music, classy, well-dressed and interesting people. In the US my ex-wife and I really enjoyed going to upscale gay nightclubs in Boston and New Orleans. I dont think there is anything like that here though and, alas, I probably couldnt afford it now anyway.

Thats cos your Gay

I dont know ANY STRAIGHT guys that would go to a Gay club for a night out blink.png

you say your ex wife, so does that mean you have come out the closet now biggrin.png

Thats cos your Gay

I dont know ANY STRAIGHT guys that would go to a Gay club for a night out blink.png

you say your ex wife, so does that mean you have come out the closet now biggrin.png

I guess you are a stranger to the concept of Straight But Not Narrow!

• Like 1

There are at least 4 lesbian/tom bars in Pattaya,but i hardly know any,know loads of bi sexual girls though,and i have never seen so many Camp gays in Pattaya,compared to other places of the world,but not been to SanFransisco,never appealed to me.

Thats cos your Gay

I wouldnt go to a gay club,or a ladyboy show,and the thought of going to a gay place where they dance on poles is revolting.

Okay, this thread is now skating towards the thin ice referred to earlier on.

Lets get back on the topic of Lesbians in CM and see how long we can stay there. (Sentences you never thought you would say, but somehow sound completely normal now)

If the thread gets derailed, then it will be closed.

Thats cos your Gay

Just saying I know of NO STRAIGHT guys that would be open to me or any other one of our mates saying

HEY GUYS, for a change Lets go to a Gay Club tonight

Not being narrow just would not happen with straight guys

Now a Coyote Lesbian Club I am sure I could get the boys to go there biggrin.png just so were not totally closed to Gay clubs and to keep the thread on topic smile.png

Edited by DiamondKing

Thats cos your Gay

My straight mates always came to our local gay club on a Saturday. The brought their girlfriends too! Good music - no fights - no dozy drunk trying to chat their GFs up.

Thats cos your Gay

Just saying I know of NO STRAIGHT guys that would be open to me or any other one of our mates saying

Now a Coyote Lesbian Club I am sure I could get the boys to go there biggrin.png just so were not totally closed to Gay clubs and to keep the thread on topic smile.png

I used to sail with a bunch of Geordie welders. You can't really get much more straight than that. They regularly took their wives to the gay clubs in Newcastle. What do you think actually happens in a gay club? People drink and dance and just have fun just like they do in a straight club. You really ought to get out more.

Thats cos your Gay

I used to sail with a bunch of Geordie welders. You can't really get much more straight than that. They regularly took their wives to the gay clubs in Newcastle. What do you think actually happens in a gay club? People drink and dance and just have fun just like they do in a straight club. You really ought to get out more.

LOL, nahhh you and all your straight mates thumbsup.gif can keep it, I would not go there even with my missus and a bunch of mates with their wives, I really think its totally weird maybe it is me, but I would imagine there is loads of flamboyant gays being openly gay, dancing having a good time and kissing each other, etc just like it would be in a straight club but with couples.

sorry, I dont wanna go anywhere where I have to be subjected to seeing men tonguing each other and pay for drinks for the privelage of it.

I will stick to being narrow which is obviously the case biggrin.png and I am ok with that.

Honestly who gives a rats arse....I get far more concerned at shirtless drunken yobs.public drinking at Loy Kratong.

Having more or less gays visible does'nt affect anyone any more than having more left handers, blondes, vegetarians or chess players visible......

More gays traveling in packs on bikes or gay Chinese traveling in packs on bikes....that MAY be an issue.

I'll worry about it when being gay becomes a compulsory requirement for a retirement visa.

In the mean time... to one and all.......bottoms up.drunk.gif