Let's Be Honest - It Was *never* The Temples ....

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you actually think every male tourist comes to Thailand for the same reason as you?? Sure, for many men the Thai sex industry is a very big draw, but for many more ... I'd say most ... they're not interested in such ... or are, but don't have the courage. I've had many male friends visit me here in BKK and most never take a Thai girl.

ok so your circle of friends are gay then??? and most men come for the temples yer right :)

• Like 1

OP, please explain to me what the majority of Thai women can offer me.

I could only come up with these:

- Passivity to the point of being annoyed at deciding and thinking about everything in the relationship and daily life

- Less than impressive "performance" in bed - same old all the time - never initiates

- 10 more mouths to feed

- Lakorn type dramas literally a ritual

- Limited life experience, little to no general knowledge. A poor conversationalist.

- No money, no possessions, an overall burden

- No matter how high a life she will get, she'll get used to it so quick and never be grateful

- Would probably believe the word of a 50 year old peasant drunk stranger more than the word of a 30 yr old lover. Respect your elders huh..

It's a generalization but if you think it's not true I'd like to hear it smile.png

Edited by justben

- Passivity to the point of being annoyed at deciding and thinking about everything in the relationship and daily life

- Less than impressive "performance" in bed - same old all the time - never initiates

- 10 more mouths to feed

- Limited life experience, little to no general knowledge. A poor conversationalist.

- No matter how high a life she will get, she'll get used to it so quick and never be grateful

- Would probably believe the word of a 50 year old peasant drunk stranger more than the word of a 30 yr old lover. Respect your elders huh..

It's a generalization but if you think it's not true I'd like to hear it smile.png

A trophy girlfriend to bring back home, thats what I did

• Like 2

- 10 more mouths to feed

Less than impressive "performance" in bed - same old all the time - never initiates

you do understand it take 2???

i wonder if your girlfreind says the same about you,,lol