Age Difference In Relationships In Thailand

WilliamCave

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm looks like "PalMan" who managed to log nigh on 300 posts in 6 days has been banned.

bah.gif

If that is truly the case then it's too bad. Paiman seemed like a breath of fresh air compared to some posters.

Certainly a unique point of view

• Like 1

I still don't know why some men get upset about the life styles of other men. It seems rather childish. What concern should it be of anyone other than the agreeing couple? Normal men have always been sexually attracted to young beautiful women. It starts at puberty and doesn't change when they get older. That's the facts; why the argument here? If the couple is happy for however long the relationship lasts then that should be all that matters.

Us women are wired slightly differently. We think more with the head on our shoulders, and financial security is just one of many factors that concern us. Usually, a man who is financially secure has brains and confidence. A confident man is far more attractive than an insecure man. Mature men are usually more confident than younger men, unless the young guys are of the few who have been physically attractive since birth. Those guys are usually the love-em and leave-em type, and the smart girls know this. We'll usually have our fling and move on to a man who is more reliable. Unfortunately, some women never learn, and those are the ones who've been married multiple times. They keep picking the same losers.

Rene, I don't really care but the fact is that relations like this are the basis of "all thai girls are evil, all thai girls are after money, make sure your worth more alive then dead". I have no problem with guys doing it but don't go moaning around when it goes wrong. If you base a relation on money don't be supprised its money they are after.

I still don't know why some men get upset about the life styles of other men. It seems rather childish. What concern should it be of anyone other than the agreeing couple? Normal men have always been sexually attracted to young beautiful women. It starts at puberty and doesn't change when they get older. That's the facts; why the argument here? If the couple is happy for however long the relationship lasts then that should be all that matters.

Us women are wired slightly differently. We think more with the head on our shoulders, and financial security is just one of many factors that concern us. Usually, a man who is financially secure has brains and confidence. A confident man is far more attractive than an insecure man. Mature men are usually more confident than younger men, unless the young guys are of the few who have been physically attractive since birth. Those guys are usually the love-em and leave-em type, and the smart girls know this. We'll usually have our fling and move on to a man who is more reliable. Unfortunately, some women never learn, and those are the ones who've been married multiple times. They keep picking the same losers.

Oh behave yourself.

No one's "getting upset" about other mens' lifestyles.

It's a topic of discussion on a public forum, <deleted>.

No one's denying that if both consenting parties are happy, that's all that really matters.

Some of us are simply suggesting that the happiness these guys think is genuine from their viewpoint may not necessarily be what their teerak is experiencing particularly if that happiness - certainly from her point of view - is based on a regular stipend.

And your basically agreeing with what Roblok and Hardenedsoul have been saying other to say say that I think women think the same no matter what country.

There is a lot of common sense in what you say, unfortunately there are some men who are basically insecure regards women, these are the people will never agree with you.

There is a lot of common sense in what you say, unfortunately there are some men who are basically insecure regards women, these are the people will never agree with you.

Insecure men need to buy affection.

Secure, confident men don't.

Rene's attempt to shed a little light on how some women view men will be utterly lost on the former who've only got wealth (and relative wealth at that) to rely upon to attract financially-insolvent women with.

Why would I be insecure with woman,

- Got my own teeth, am in shape not bald nor grey, speak some Thai, had a good upbringing,

- Got a good income and good education and future

Wonder what I got to be insecure about I don't know who you are talking about being insecure.. do you mean those guys that were dumped by their farang woman and brought to the cleaners and now are hunting for financially insolvent woman instead of independent ones who have their own income ?

Why would I be insecure with woman,

- Got my own teeth, am in shape not bald nor grey, speak some Thai, had a good upbringing,

- Got a good income and good education and future

Wonder what I got to be insecure about I don't know who you are talking about being insecure.. do you mean those guys that were dumped by their farang woman and brought to the cleaners and now are hunting for financially insolvent woman instead of independent ones who have their own income ?

i think that's closer to the truth than many naysayers on here would care to admit.

A lot of these men tend to belive that when a woman is financially-dependent upon them, she's less likely to leave. That, of course, is <deleted>.

A lot of these men tend to believe that when a woman is financially-dependent upon them, she's less likely to leave. That, of course, is <deleted>.

You mean, she left you anyway?

Don't be ridiculous.

If I even dreamt of paying a woman a monthly stipend, I'd wake up and book an appointment with a counselor.

Losers like you wake up and check their pension pots to see if they can afford it

A lot of these men tend to believe that when a woman is financially-dependent upon them, she's less likely to leave. That, of course, is <deleted>.

You mean, she left you anyway?

Don't be ridiculous.

If I even dreamt of paying a woman a monthly stipend, I'd wake up and book an appointment with a counselor.

Losers like you wake up and check their pension pots to see if they can afford it

You seem to enjoy calling me or anybody else losers, insecure, old farts, fools, etc. Was your UK childhood really that unhappy?

Just be honest do you really think you are as sexually attractive to her a a guy in her own age group.. honest awnser please.

Just be honest don't you think that because of a large age gap your both in a different stage of your life and in a while she will have to nurse you and then you better hope its real love.

There is no reason why you would be better as a guy her own age and speaking her own language, besides the obvious money.

As user Thakkar pointed out.. reacting so harsh on this might be because you feel there is some truth in it. Else you would say I don't care.

Anyway I know there are relations that work but they are outnumbered by those wo don't.

Just ask user transam about how the wife of one of his palls was doing a younger Thai guy. Examples enough.

Anyway I am just a young lad 39 with his own company making nice momey (not as much as some but enough for me).

My dad is here right now.. older 65 helping me tile my kitchen, we were out to diner and the young waitresses came on to him telling him how strong he was and such. Do you really think he believed it, then again my dad is a smart guy whom I love dearly. He knew what it was all about and would not mind having fun with the girl. But he would not consider it his gf plus he would have to pay me off not telling mom biggrin.png

Anyway if you have covered all bases then no problem, i have stated here before that if im older I would want younger girls to have fun with but I would know that once the money is gone she is gone.

Jeezus, you are full of assumptions that support your view of life here. You will work it out for yourself none day, if you live long enough.

Wow....over 500 replies///

In the Thai/Thai older man younger woman scenario it is usually a younger woman looking to strengthen her financial side a bit before settling down herself with similar aged partner. The older man is looking mostly for sexual gratification with a younger female.

AS well the younger Thai men do not help themselves with their spoiled attitudes. Although not entirely their fault but society as a whole who treat younger males like they are some sort of god. But their attitudes really do drive away most of the eligible women.

Thai Women / Western Men - if you took 1,000 older (say 50-60 years of age) and 1,000 (say 20 - 30 years of age) males living in Thailand with similar incomes or disposable incomes etc.. then Thai females would pick the men in the second group over the first. However most of the eligible (security) males fall into the older category. So naturally that is who we see with the younger Thai females.

Not to say that the women do not like their partners (most do) but it is in no way the same as "love" as westerners know it. Most will honor the relationship right to the end. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

Of course secure, confident men can be insufferably obnoxious:

MV5BOTY3NjU3OTY1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI3

If that is correct,rest assured that Hardenedsoul ,robblock will never be accused of being insufferably obnoxious.

Edited by nontabury

Jeezus, you are full of assumptions that support your view of life here. You will work it out for yourself none day, if you live long enough.

Jesus, you are so bloody patronising.

There is no direct correlation between the number of years one has been sucking air and the potential for success with women.

Anyone can see that your situation with the wife you've bought both a second home and a second car (that you've actually placed in her name) is clear evidence of that.

A word of advice; if it ever comes crashing down around your ears, whatever you do, don't air it here. I can see you being ripped to shreds over your stupidity

Edited by HardenedSoul

Im sure she just cant wait for their next "sexy time"

sex-trifficked.png

Have you ever seen how they prepare a chicken in a slaughter plant. Or say working in meat processing plant. How about a Butcher. They are stuck up to their elbows in crap, blood, guts and what not. Letting this old geezer put his semi hardened bratwurst into the honey pot for a few seconds a day seems not so bad compared to a lot of the work that she could be doing.

There is no direct correlation between the number of years one has been sucking air and the potential for success with women.

Anyone can see that your situation with the wife you've bought both a second home and a second car (that you've actually placed in her name) is clear evidence of that.

A word of advice; if it ever comes crashing down around your ears, whatever you do, don't air it here. I can see you being ripped to shreds over your stupidity

More ignorant assumptions. Not to mention ignoring my posts that don't suit your views.

sex-trifficked.png

Have you ever seen how they prepare a chicken in a slaughter plant. Or say working in meat processing plant. How about a Butcher. They are stuck up to their elbows in crap, blood, guts and what not. Letting this old geezer put his semi hardened bratwurst into the honey pot for a few seconds a day seems not so bad compared to a lot of the work that she could be doing.

Jealousy is a terrible affliction.

sex-trifficked.png

Jealousy is a terrible affliction.

So is herpes...what is your point.

• Like 1

More ignorant assumptions. Not to mention ignoring my posts that don't suit your views.

Not assumptions. This is information you provided.

And which posts are you referring to?

here you go you dont have to go looking,

thats me with the pigss,,lol,,

not ugly, not beautiful, im normal,

and my wife and daughter,

I think your wife is beautiful.With the addition of her other traits you discribed Looks like you got a WINNER.It will take awhile for Neng and i to build what you have but i can say without reservation that she is the best of the two of us.I will strive each day i am with her to be a better person .I am going to be in the Khon Kaen area.

Speaking of cooking Neng is working as a cook now,so she must be good at it.smile.png

hi james,

you do have to work at it mate, just like anywere in the world,

i said it before on here that i think that people dont work at it, the relationship here to much because they think they can just go get another girl easy,

its hard at first, my wife couldnt speak english at all, that was very hard but we got over it.

i said right from the start its not my job to keep your family, her papa is younger then me, and i said you are my family, if we have children whitch we have they are our family, and me being the man ill go to work and take care of my family, i said its your papas job to take care of his family,

im not being horrible over it, i said how much do mama and papa give to mamas mama and papa, she said nothing,!!!

i said there you go that says it all,

bugt saying all that, i did pay mama 10% of what we made on the pigs because she works with the wife, so thats ok, but there is no freebys with me im afraid, i work long hours for what i make and im not just going to give it away,

i was stating i was strrtwise before, we only had a 8x5 mtr room on our 2 rai at first for years just like a condo bathroom kitchen area ect, with true move,,lol, i did the design so as if all things went good which they have we could make it bigger and thats what we have done, but its still not a mantion, its our home and its like a home, its a happy place,

anyway thats enough of me going on, ive just woke up time to ring mac and go for breakfest, ive got inductions today at work,

take care jake

WOW it is uncanny,I told Neng almost the same thing.Also we already looke at those little 10X20 (feet ja ja) already built portables for the land i am looking at.I will work as hard as i can ,I have had two exwives and that is all i want :) We have decided to wait on the ceremony ,to get to know each other better.

I can from the appalacian mountains of Kentucky.We were poorer than a lot of Thais and were considered the poorest of america.I only say this because i know what poor is and i know i am not educated (with a degree) But every lesson i learned came from LIFE .I consider myself smart but try not to let that get in the way.MY GRAMMAR is not perfect or even close(English was the hardest subject for me) You will find my elbows on the table and sometimes i talk while eating. But most find me likeable and i get long with most.

Also while i am ranting i want to thank Jake and everyone for all the great info on here about thailand (even though you may have to wade through BS to get to it ) Thanks GUYS (gals) keep it up I hope to be of service to others just as you are. JRV

Just be honest do you really think you are as sexually attractive to her a a guy in her own age group.. honest awnser please.

Just be honest don't you think that because of a large age gap your both in a different stage of your life and in a while she will have to nurse you and then you better hope its real love.

There is no reason why you would be better as a guy her own age and speaking her own language, besides the obvious money.

As user Thakkar pointed out.. reacting so harsh on this might be because you feel there is some truth in it. Else you would say I don't care.

Anyway I know there are relations that work but they are outnumbered by those wo don't.

Just ask user transam about how the wife of one of his palls was doing a younger Thai guy. Examples enough.

Anyway I am just a young lad 39 with his own company making nice momey (not as much as some but enough for me).

My dad is here right now.. older 65 helping me tile my kitchen, we were out to diner and the young waitresses came on to him telling him how strong he was and such. Do you really think he believed it, then again my dad is a smart guy whom I love dearly. He knew what it was all about and would not mind having fun with the girl. But he would not consider it his gf plus he would have to pay me off not telling mom biggrin.png

Anyway if you have covered all bases then no problem, i have stated here before that if im older I would want younger girls to have fun with but I would know that once the money is gone she is gone.

Seems your only accomplisment is staying alive long biggrin.png.

Guys thinking that wisdom comes with age cheesy.gif

Sure if you compare an 18 yo with 30 or 40 but after that not much more is accumulated more is lost actually.

But I asked questions I made no assumptions.. I thought someone your age would have learned the difference between the two.

But I made my points and you made yours.. at least I'm smart enough to stop as this is going no where. You won't convince me and i wont convince you. For your sake I hope you were right and you don't end up ripped off or worse.