Villa Super Market Opening In Cherng Talay

backstairs

Thoroughly disappointed with them. Went there today. Happy as can be (it is xmas, after all). Bunch of surly, nasty staff. Never mind the tons of "mai mee" for simple stuff like candy canes.

They did have liquid custard (for the poster looking for some) in the milk section.

Smaller than Chalong, and pissed off staff. No idea why.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen, lets go shopping together. You traduce me here. I dont have a scowl, nor am I high maintenace. I am quite nice. Apologies if my harsh words convey that. I will push the trolley.

Are you flirting with me?

Do you know that I'm an ex-truck driver called Bernard with a big bushy beard and chest hair.............though, I must admit, I look marvelous in a slinky cocktail dress.

Karen, lets go shopping together. You traduce me here. I dont have a scowl, nor am I high maintenace. I am quite nice. Apologies if my harsh words convey that. I will push the trolley.

Are you flirting with me?

Do you know that I'm an ex-truck driver called Bernard with a big bushy beard and chest hair.............though, I must admit, I look marvelous in a slinky cocktail dress.

There's nothing wrong with that, Bernie.wub.png

Oops. 555. I went on a camping holiday with a married chum. Western isles of scotland. We went into a garage with a mini mart. We grabbed a trolley each, the better to buy what we liked. Arriving at the till with two trollies, to help the young till person, i said "we are together." There was a moment of silence then my friend added, "0nly in the shopping sense." So Karen Bravo we can rendezvous in the shopping sense.

Oops. 555. I went on a camping holiday with a married chum. Western isles of scotland. We went into a garage with a mini mart. We grabbed a trolley each, the better to buy what we liked. Arriving at the till with two trollies, to help the young till person, i said "we are together." There was a moment of silence then my friend added, "0nly in the shopping sense." So Karen Bravo we can rendezvous in the shopping sense.

I.......don't.........think.........so.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, the lovely, low volume, just right for humming along, greatest hits Muzak instead of horrid , disco level, screeching TESCO RADIO HIGH-CLASS SHOPPINK ads,. The small carts and clear aisles making for ease of passage instead of risking life and limb while pimple -pick'n shop boys stack 5 k boxes above your head. Oh, the Taco shells AND taco mix AND salsa. The mackerel -free tomato paste, with a HUGE assortment of pastas. The hormone free eggs, the whole grain flour. The Triscuits ( in the health aisle? ) and dare I admit, it YES -genuine Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. And live-cultured yoghurt and a decent bread priced reasonably ( but giving BAKE a corner in case one wishes to pay obscene prices It's all about choice!!)

If only they will carry the national and local newspapers, ( already have the magazines) and some basic stationery and pharmacy items will I never have need to visit another shop again. Thank you Villa Market . Thank you ,Thank you [sobs]