Thailand Expresses Enthusiasm To Welcome British P M David Cameron

webfact

Come into the UK in a back of a lorry, no TB checks, house medical and money all on a plate and waiting for you. go through the UKBA visa program to get your wife/ girlfriend into the UK and get shafted and fleeced, I know from biiter experience.

I assume your experience is trying to get your wife/girlfriend into the UK and not related to coming into the country as an illegal immigrant. Illegal immigrants don't get handed houses or benefits.

I had no trouble getting my then girlfriend into the UK for a holiday but then my circumstances were probably different. I agree we should be able to do that without too much trouble.

Your wrong, illegal immigrants into the UK do obtain benefits,including housing, something that would be denied to many British citizens. I'm very happy you had no trouble in obtaining a holiday visa for your girlfriend, many British citizens do have problems, including my wife the mother of my children, she had to reapply in order to be Granted a visa.

Ah wee Davy is going to be allowed out for a trip is he? That'll be nice for the folks in the UK to be rid of this piece of sputem for a while. Better still stay home wee laddie and don't come to visit until you develop a conscience.

I guess you're not a Tory then.

I'm not a Tory, I hate them, and I hate Labour even worse.

We would have been better off with E.Powell and T. Benn, but both would have had to wear a bridle and reins.

All these negative posts about David Cameron just show us the extent of low life Brits living here in Thailand. . Most of the remarks are rather typical of the supporters of past labour Governments who really messed up the UK. Instead we should be supporting our Prime Minister and welcome him to Thailand.

• Like 1

Ah wee Davy is going to be allowed out for a trip is he? That'll be nice for the folks in the UK to be rid of this piece of sputem for a while. Better still stay home wee laddie and don't come to visit until you develop a conscience.

I guess you're not a Tory then.
I'm not a Tory, I hate them, and I hate Labour even worse.

We would have been better off with E.Powell and T. Benn, but both would have had to wear a bridle and reins.

Ah! Enoch: "the River Tiber foaming with much blood". And considering what just happened in London, he was a true visionary.

RIP Enoch.

• Like 2

All these negative posts about David Cameron just show us the extent of low life Brits living here in Thailand. . Most of the remarks are rather typical of the supporters of past labour Governments who really messed up the UK. Instead we should be supporting our Prime Minister and welcome him to Thailand.

really, having an opinion different to yours makes me a lowlife? are you a covert red stormtrooper because you think like them? yes labour govts have made messes but not as big as the tory ones they tend to get left to clean up.
  • Like 1

Sure the labour government made a complete balls up, and what is Cameron doing?

The same thing.

• Like 1

.............I have seen the photo of the Thai 'prime minister'....with Obama.....and her facial expression and her demeanor were disghusting......

You don't really fancy Obama do you, he really is quite a big boy up-close.

Maybe Yingluck can persuade him to stop discriminating against UK pensioners living in Thailand by unfreezing our State Pension. Think of the benefits this would have for Issaan.

Shutting out Thai widows from continuing to receive UK pensions after hubbie kicks the bucket will do the trick.

taking 51% of all thai owned property in the uk would be a good starting point .

Hope he gets the real Thai experience, you know the one, meets Thai lady, gets fleeced, then throws himself off balcony, the slimy little oink.