Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

I think if I posted what I really think I am likely to get banned.

Time for the goverment to look at repatriations and closing borders to certain nationalities.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same as you have no idea about Sharia law in the UK!

Sharia law does not hold sway anywhere in the UK!

Umm you stated your self that they use Shari'a law in the UK. Which is it??

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I edited my post while you were posting.

But many posts ago I said that Sharia law was used by Muslims as a voluntary mediation method with no legal power.

Even you must know the difference between that and 'holding sway' surely!

Fdog post 176

Sharia law is medieval concept.

The current God (capital G) for most is a medieval construct.

If such a being does exist, he probably has had his head in his hands for a couple of centuries and mumbling "what have I created"

• Like 1

Time for the goverment to look at repatriations and closing borders to certain nationalities.

Where to? The guy with the bloody hands was born a Christian in Romford.

Edited by sustento
  • Like 1

These animals should be shown no bloody mercy at all. Enough with all this liberal crap about being more 'understanding' about their quirky religion.

You are generalising too much about liberals !

I call myself a liberal and I am all the way against religious fascists. And, I think that the death penalty is too good for terrorists. They should be given a life sentence with no chance of parole at all, and with at least 23 hours of every day to be spent inside a small cell.

Having said all that, I am also all the way against the nationalist/ethnicist fascists and nutjobs like EDL (of Britain), BNP (of Britain), Front Nationale (of France) and Hrisi Avgi (of Greece); just to name a few.

I edited my post while you were posting.

But many posts ago I said that Sharia law was used by Muslims as a voluntary mediation method with no legal power.

And you must know that legal power means nothing if the Muslims do not actually acknowledge UK law. See the video I posted. They actually state out loud that they do not acknowledge UK law. So yes I certainly do know what holding sway means in this instance.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Where to? The guy with the bloody hands was born a Christian in Romford.

Then he should be expelled to ANY Muslim country that will take him. Muslims live other Muslims.... right!

I edited my post while you were posting.

Biggest problem is that they want it to REPLACE uk law.

Lest we forget what started this topic;

Woolwich attack: Lee Rigby named as victim

The soldier killed in an attack on a London street has been named as Drummer Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Drummer Rigby, 25, from Manchester, leaves behind a two-year-old son.

Sorry mate. Don't try and solve your conscience with that post.

• Like 1

I

The Muslim Council of Britain called the attack "a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam," the Press Association reported.

That's why the two murderers were shouting Allahu Akbar. It's strange how such violent acts have apparently no basis in Islam, yet this seems to be misunderstood worldwide on a daily basis. I wonder why no other religion seems to be so misunderstood.

The UK has left it too late. Enoch Powell warned about this back in the sixties. Who remembers his speech about "rivers of blood in our country"? There was one MP who knew what he was talking about.

Enoch Powell made his speech in 1968,and could not have forseen a Federal Europe,which mean't open borders right across the whole of Europe,and our laws coming from Europe,which is why there is extreme pressure to give the British people a Referendum,on whether to stay in Europe or get our Country back.hopefully this will happen in less than 5 years.

thaicbr:

That some extremists, disowned and condemned by the vast majority of Muslims in the UK, make such statements does not mean that all, or even a minority of, Muslims in the UK agree with them.

I very much doubt that Lance Corporal Jabron Hashmi, for example, did.

You seem to be saying "Some Muslims are terrorists and extremists who want to impose their beliefs on the rest of us; therefore all Muslims are the same."

If so, your logic is at best childish, at worst racist.

• Like 1

Lest we forget what started this topic;

Woolwich attack: Lee Rigby named as victim

The soldier killed in an attack on a London street has been named as Drummer Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Drummer Rigby, 25, from Manchester, leaves behind a two-year-old son.

Sorry mate. Don't try and solve your conscience with that post.

That you have said the above says nothing about me; but volumes about you.

Don't call me 'mate' as I would not like anyone to mistakenly think that I could ever consider someone like you to be a mate.

I

The Muslim Council of Britain called the attack "a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam," the Press Association reported.

That's why the two murderers were shouting Allahu Akbar. It's strange how such violent acts have apparently no basis in Islam, yet this seems to be misunderstood worldwide on a daily basis. I wonder why no other religion seems to be so misunderstood.

The UK has left it too late. Enoch Powell warned about this back in the sixties. Who remembers his speech about "rivers of blood in our country"? There was one MP who knew what he was talking about.

Enoch Powell made his speech in 1968,and could not have forseen a Federal Europe,which mean't open borders right across the whole of Europe,and our laws coming from Europe,which is why there is extreme pressure to give the British people a Referendum,on whether to stay in Europe or get our Country back.hopefully this will happen in less than 5 years.

What does the EU have to do with a murderer from Romford whose antecedents were Nigerian?

If you invite these people to live in your country, you have to expect this kind of thing.

It has been suggested that the perps are Somalis (or alternatively Nigerians); that wouldn't be surprising, because almost 2% of the Somali nation now lives in the UK, with 70,000 of them in London alone. Parts of South London have been turned into a little Mogadishu, with Somali gangs and Nigerian gangs fighting with knives and guns over drug territories.

So the UK Government cannot wring its hands and say "How terrible" because it is the Government that has created the conditions which made this sickening incident inevitable. Nor would the Government be guiltless if some British version of Anders Breivik were to surface and start to take measures into his own hands.

Excellent post.

And what you have stated are some of the many reasons why I decided to get my family and I out of the UK without ever considering the United States as an option.

Since making the decision to live permanently in Thailand, not one member of my family or friends has ever told me, I made the wrong move, all have said, I done the right thing in getting out.

The rivers of blood speech by Enoch Powell springs to mind. Perhaps the guy was not as crazy as the do gooders tried to make out?

Rick,

from what i have seen on the BBC news reports, the murderers were speaking to members of the public after the incident

with a typical cockney accent, suggesting that they were born and bred Londoners.

The BBC also stated that they converted to Islam back in 2001.

Beetlejuice,

If you compare the UK with Thailand regarding Islamic fanaticism, then you need to remember what has been going on in

the south of Thailand the last 12 years or so. The Thai army has been fighting a losing battle against the Islamist insurgents

with hundreds if not thousands of Thai people losing their lives, it is on a scale that does not even compare to what has been happening in the UK since 2001.

You only need to read the Thailand news on this forum to find out how bad things are here in Thailand between Muslims and Buddhists.

thaicbr:

That some extremists, disowned and condemned by the vast majority of Muslims in the UK, make such statements does not mean that all, or even a minority of, Muslims in the UK agree with them.

I very much doubt that Lance Corporal Jabron Hashmi, for example, did.

You seem to be saying "Some Muslims are terrorists and extremists who want to impose their beliefs on the rest of us; therefore all Muslims are the same."

If so, your logic is at best childish, at worst racist.

Fella. You believe what you want to believe. I will go with the numerous videos of UK Muslims stating exactly that.

They may be a minority but they are a very vocal and dangerous one that seem to be growing.

You say the vast majority of Muslims condemn them. But yet they still walk the streets in demonstration and hold rallies at mosques with NO visible condemnation or rebuttal.

Oh yer the Muslim council says its atrocious. And next day a radical cleric gets up and preaches hatred to all things British. And you call me racist!!!!

It's you and liberal thinkers like you that have allowed it to happen. Do not think of the majority curb the minority of trouble makers.

Oh and please don't throw that racist bullshit at me. I live in Thailand and about to marry a Thai.

Yes, radical Muslims do hold demonstrations; so do the EDL and many other people whose beliefs I disagree with!

We have free speech and the right to demonstrate in the UK, in case you hadn't noticed!

But those who abuse that right by inciting or committing violence are arrested and dealt with by the courts; UK courts, not Sharia ones.

The British nationalist parties have been predicting this for years and years. The Westminster politicians took no notice and now we have this on our hands. These two dirty pigs who murdered the British soldier should never have been allowed into the UK or if they were born here their parents should never have been allowed in.

May I suggest that ex-pats who are outraged by this should join The British National Party or the Britain First Party. You can find them with a Google search. Then you will be able to give real support to fight the disaster that continuous Governments have inflicted onto the British people.

Yes, radical Muslims do hold demonstrations; so do the EDL and many other people whose beliefs I disagree with!

We have free speech and the right to demonstrate in the UK, in case you hadn't noticed!

But those who abuse that right by inciting or committing violence are arrested and dealt with by the courts; UK courts, not Sharia ones.

Yep. I knew that. And they know it too. As you have said many groups abuse the privilege of free speech.

So doesn't it grate, even just a little when you hear. UK go to hell. UK police go to hell. Or see posters stating sharia law for the UK ......

Not sure about the arrests for inciting violence though. It certainly doesn't happen often.

Fdog post 176

Sharia law is medieval concept.

The current God (capital G) for most is a medieval construct.

If such a being does exist, he probably has had his head in his hands for a couple of centuries and mumbling "what have I created"

I want to like this but I have run out of likes +1 instead

• Like 1

thaicbr;

Voltaire, I think, once said:

"I abhor what you have to say, but will fight to the death to defend your right to say it."

That applies to all that I disagree with, even you!

Whose parents? The parents of the two murderers, which I thought was obvious as that post immediately follows the facist recruitment advert which says

These two dirty pigs who murdered the British soldier should never have been allowed into the UK or if they were born here their parents should never have been allowed in.

Do try and keep up.

Edited by 7by7

The British nationalist parties have been predicting this for years and years. The Westminster politicians took no notice and now we have this on our hands. These two dirty pigs who murdered the British soldier should never have been allowed into the UK or if they were born here their parents should never have been allowed in.

May I suggest that ex-pats who are outraged by this should join The British National Party or the Britain First Party. You can find them with a Google search. Then you will be able to give real support to fight the disaster that continuous Governments have inflicted onto the British people.

The Governments that you say have inflicted this on to the British people are as much British as yourself, so blaming your own governments is completely absurd.

The murderers that committed this brutal attack were for your knowledge also as much British as yourself.

thaicbr;

Voltaire, I think, once said:

"I abhor what you have to say, but will fight to the death to defend your right to say it."

That applies to all that I disagree with, even you!

Well unfortunately in this day and age Voltaire is a bit outdated. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't condoning the slaughter of people in the street. Wherein some extremist do. So sometimes you DO have to curb free speech when it goes over the line.

The Governments that you say have inflicted this on to the British people are as much British as yourself, so blaming your own governments is completely absurd. 

The murderers that committed this brutal attack were for your knowledge also as much British as yourself.

Wrong on a fair few counts.

Anjem Choudary on Channel 4 news just now.

If he appeared on live TV in LOS and was so bellicose towards the natives, he would last no more than a week. He didn't even have decency to convey his condolences to the family of the Fusilier before he launched into his diatribe.

The fact that their parents are Christian does not mean that gives them the right to become UK citizens.

7by7,I have never read any directives in the BNP manifesto about UK men with Thai girlfriends. Maybe ,you can enlighten me?

I take offence when I am told these two murderers are British the same as me. I repeat,they or their parents, should never have been allowed into Britain in the first place.

If the problem had not been created we would not have the problem. Simple,aint it!

By the way,I am a proud member of The British National Party.

• Like 1