Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

There is a solution to all of this, which does not involve, shooting, killing Muslims.

Give into them?????

Correct, mass deportation, there are plenty of Islamic states that they can go and live in.

A good idea but unfortunately a little easier said than done. There are little things like racial and religious vilifications laws that protects them from actions based purely on religion. Australia tried to get a terror suspected deported for years as he was a high risk to national security but the do gooders and lawyers stopped it. He was eventually arrested and charged after plotting to blow up the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) during a grandfinal where 100K people would have been at the time. He is currently serving 10 yrs and will be released into society after time served. (already won his high court appeal to stop him being deported)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine that UKIP and BNP are going to find that they have just found a whole bunch of new supporters. Spineless mainstream career politicians have got a lot to answer for, hopefully the electorate won't forget this. Things need to change, and what a sad inditement of Britain when our soldiers are told to cover up their uniforms. Too much appeasement for people who don't want to assimilate into British society.

• Like 1

Anyone like me depressed and bored by the bar talk comments on this thread? Feel like a dose of intelligence and sanity ? Then read Simon Jenkins's views:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/23/woolwich-attack-echo-chamber-mass-hysteria

On the contrary, I find the variety of views, opinions and information shared from most of the contributors on this topic thus far considerably more interesting than reading one sensitive journalists writing.

I am also greatly encouraged to find such a matter of fact, open and honest conversation which could only be ever had in hushed tones in the UK.

Well said, Jaffa! Indeed the overtones of snobishness and superiority that the OP exudes and the mere mention of that gutless Liberal PC-ridden rag The Guardian are the cause of Britain's decline and powerless grovelling to the evil of Fundamentalist Islam. Give me "bar talk" honesty over Simon Jenkins's smug "we mustn't upset them" liberalism any day.

The oxygen of publicity!

I wonder why passers-by agreed to video the rants of these murderers; the prospect of gaining a bit of cash by selling the video to the media, probably.

And why did the media show the videos? Sales and ratings.

In my opinion the videos should not have been shown.

Report the facts of what happened, of course. But don't give the murderers this free publicity for their perverted cause.

cheesy.gif , you are so naive it is hard to believe. YOU always have excuses for UK non natives. LET the truth be shown, Thailand does every day with dead folk, whether Thai or farang in newspapers. rolleyes.gif

So Transam, you believe that these murderers should have their views broadcast to the world while they still have the wet blood of their victim on their hands!

Yes, I believe in free speech; but as I said earlier, within the law.

I challenge you to find one comment of mine which excuses this atrocity; or any other committed by anyone.

When you have failed to do that, I will accept your apology.

Edited by 7by7

I had the the great experience of seeing Enoch Powell when he was getting all the stick for his mass immigration condemnation speeches. For those of you who know London, he was walking down Victoria Street beside the Army and Navy store. Walking away from the House of Commons towards Belgravia where where he lived.

He looked at me a little suspiciously,but when I smiled at him to give him my support,he smiled back and nodded his head to me.He was probably going home to read the millions of letters of support from the British people. It is an experience I will never forget.

Enoch Powell. A great man.

• Like 2

So Transam, you believe that these murderers should have their views broadcast to the world while they still have the wet blood of their victim on their hands!

I challenge you to find one comment of mine which excuses this atrocity; or any other committed by anyone.

Actually the video is not the <deleted> ranting, it's their failed attempt at martyrdom. So the videos need showing. Should have shot them in the privates though.

• Like 2

thaicbr said;

Bethdin courts ... no idea what you are talking about

The same as you have no idea about Sharia law in the UK!

Sharia law does not hold sway anywhere in the UK! It is used as a mediation court by those who wish to; it has absolutely no legal power!

To enlighten you: London Beth Din

Tell that to the victims of honour killings in the UK!

I doubt that "honour killings" have any basis in sharia, though it does uphold many barbaric ( to our mind ) traditions.

Point of fact: There is no sanction within Islam for a parent or grandparent who kills their own decedents. 91% of Honor killings worldwide occur within Muslim families.

You are absolutely right. Their atrocity should be shown to the world to SHOW what civilized folk are really dealing with. It is a wake up call that l am sure moderate people will have seen what we are dealing with INSTEAD of reading words on the news.

You always quote how wonderful non native folk are on various topics coming to the UK but you know nothing cos you have never been at the sharp end, l have.

Mark my words NOW. This atrocity will be repeated.

Maybe you should read what I have actually posted; not what you think I have posted!

Not found a comment of mine excusing this, or any other, atrocity yet, then? You wont, because there isn't one.

I never have, and never will, have any truck with violent extremism; whoever is responsible. To say that I have and have made excuses for those who commit such acts is pure libel.

Many immigrants to the UK, wherever they came from and whatever their religion, have contributed greatly to this country (more than can be said for many, not all, of the British visa runners living in Thailand!).

The heart surgeon who twice operated on my brother and saved his life is a Muslim immigrant; many other workers in the NHS from top consultants down to cleaners are also Muslims; immigrants themselves or descended from same.

The policeman who came to my aid when I was assaulted in the street for refusing to give a white man a cigarette is a Muslim.

Do you hate them? Do you suspect them of plotting to overthrow the British government and way of life and impose Sharia law and a medieval life style on us all?

If you do, then I cannot argue against you; your irrational hatred of those different to you blinds you.

Edited by 7by7
  • Like 2

The oxygen of publicity!

I wonder why passers-by agreed to video the rants of these murderers; the prospect of gaining a bit of cash by selling the video to the media, probably.

And why did the media show the videos? Sales and ratings.

In my opinion the videos should not have been shown.

Report the facts of what happened, of course. But don't give the murderers this free publicity for their perverted cause.

Quite right 7x7, how dare the World actually see the real savagery of these scumbags. Much better to cover it all up with some wooly news report and hope the people forget all about it.

Not covering it all up with a wooly (sic) news report!

A full report of all the horrific details.

But showing the video of one of the murders justifying his crime added nothing to this, all it did was allow him to preach his hate to a wider audience.

That, in my opinion, was wrong. You obviously believe that he should be allowed to preach his hate to as large an audience as possible!.

• Like 1

Trans Am, you cant win with gutless appeasers. Why should anyone try to find a glimmer of reason for these Murderers.. Only Traitors to our way of life. As for Powell, most educated Brits new that before he spoke. I was in the U.K at that time.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

You are absolutely right. Their atrocity should be shown to the world to SHOW what civilized folk are really dealing with. It is a wake up call that l am sure moderate people will have seen what we are dealing with INSTEAD of reading words on the news.

You always quote how wonderful non native folk are on various topics coming to the UK but you know nothing cos you have never been at the sharp end, l have.

Mark my words NOW. This atrocity will be repeated.

Maybe you should read what I have actually posted; not what you think I have posted!

Not found a comment of mine excusing this, or any other, atrocity yet, then? You wont, because there isn't one.

I never have, and never will, have any truck with violent extremism; whoever is responsible. To say that I have and have made excuses for those who commit such acts is pure libel.

Many immigrants to the UK, wherever they came from and whatever their religion, have contributed greatly to this country (more than can be said for many, not all, of the British visa runners living in Thailand!).

The heart surgeon who twice operated on my brother and saved his life is a Muslim immigrant; many other workers in the NHS from top consultants down to cleaners are also Muslims; immigrants themselves or descended from same.

Do you hate them? Do you suspect them of plotting to overthrow the British government and way of life and impose Sharia law and a medieval life style on us all?

If you do, then I cannot argue against you; your irrational hatred of those different to you blinds you.

Do you think they want to to integrate? Angela Merkel said it a couple of years ago. Multiculturism doesn't work. In many parts of the UK they haven't integrated, and have no intention of doing. A Thai friend has posted a video on FB showing muslims up in arms over the police arresting one of them in Luton. Their excuse? no islamic law was broken

Edited by Mosha
  • Like 1

As I said to Transam; I cannot argue against you; your irrational hatred of those different to you blinds you.

The same applies to all those who use words like 'gutless appeaser' to describe me and others who know that the majority of Muslims in the UK are as law abiding and peaceful as the rest of the population; and part of that population.

It is not that long ago that Jews were not allowed to be MPs; Disraeli, probably one of the greatest Prime Ministers this country ever had, would not have been Prime Minister had he not converted to Christianity in his youth.

The arguments you now use against Muslims are very similar to those which were used against Jews; the blood libel, for example.

Let me ask you this:

If you are unfortunate to become ill or suffer an injury will you refuse treatment from a Muslim doctor? Will you accuse him or her of refusing to integrate? Will you demand that he/she go back home?

maybe its been mentioned, but take a look at the daily mirror website to see the animals being shot by the police

Unfortunately their shots missed and now UK folk will get the bill for around 30 years.sad.png

As I said to Transam; I cannot argue against you; your irrational hatred of those different to you blinds you.

The same applies to all those who use words like 'gutless appeaser' to describe me and others who know that the majority of Muslims in the UK are as law abiding and peaceful as the rest of the population; and part of that population.

It is not that long ago that Jews were not allowed to be MPs; Disraeli, probably one of the greatest Prime Ministers this country ever had, would not have been Prime Minister had he not converted to Christianity in his youth.

The arguments you now use against Muslims are very similar to those which were used against Jews; the blood libel, for example.

Let me ask you this:

If you are unfortunate to become ill or suffer an injury will you refuse treatment from a Muslim doctor? Will you accuse him or her of refusing to integrate? Will you demand that he/she go back home?

cheesy.gif , you are so eeeeeeeeer, naive it is funny. WHY dont the religious folk teach good and harmony ? WHY dont religious folk STOP hatred ? WHY dont the religious folk tell the unhappy to go to a land where they will be happy ?.................WHY. ?

• Like 1

As someone who works in a central london office & is in london today it might interest you to know that there is no anti islam feeling here, just a justified disgusted at what the two individuals in question did.

The outpouring of anti muslim feeling of a lot of these posts is not a representation of the londoners I know & just plays into the hands of the terrorists.

Don't do there work for them they can only win by provoking us to over-react.

I for one will be ordering a help for heroes t-shirt this weekend and will wear it with pride to show some solidarity.

Nobody talked against Hitler through fear. coffee1.gif Think about it.

If you think this clown is the only Muslim that thinks the butchers are 'heros' you would be very mistaken. When do we stop pretending Islam is just another religion?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330094/Woolwich-attack-He-hero-Radical-Muslim-cleric-banned-Britain-applauds-terror-suspects-courage.html

Edited by sms747

Transam;

Mainstream religious leaders of all the major faiths do preach tolerance and acceptance; unfortunately there is always a minority who don't listen. You are a prime example of those who turn a deaf ear.

Going to answer the question?

I'll repeat it for you: If you are unfortunate to become ill or suffer an injury will you refuse treatment from a Muslim doctor? Will you accuse him or her of refusing to integrate? Will you demand that he/she go back home?

Still not found a comment from me excusing this, or any other atrocity? I await your apology, but wont hold my breath.

Edited by 7by7

A barbaric attack by extremists who no more represent the majority of Muslims than Christian fundamentalists represent the majority of Christians or Zionists represent the majority of Jews.

They are no more Muslim than the IRA were Catholic.

But, it seems that not only have the morons of the EDL fallen into their trap, but several members here have as well!

What trap?

These savages want to stir up feelings against Muslims to such an extent that morons like the EDL attack more and more mosques and then start to attack any and all Muslims. This means that all Muslims in the west start to feel threatened and the extremists convince them to join them and be protected. Protected from hatred which the extremists, with the unwitting help of morons like the EDL, caused.

The vast majority of Muslims are the same as the vast majority of Christians, Jews, Hindus etc. They just want to live in peace with their neighbours, of any or no religion, and get on with their lives.

Don't fall into the extremists trap; don't do their work for them!

ok....so when have u heard of a Christiam, Jews or buddhist decapitae an inocent person in public? how many of the same have ever done anything like 9/11?? I'd agree with you that they are extremists...but extremist in huge numbers...

As someone who works in a central london office & is in london today it might interest you to know that there is no anti islam feeling here, just a justified disgusted at what the two individuals in question did.

The outpouring of anti muslim feeling of a lot of these posts is not a representation of the londoners I know & just plays into the hands of the terrorists.

Don't do there work for them they can only win by provoking us to over-react.

I for one will be ordering a help for heroes t-shirt this weekend and will wear it with pride to show some solidarity.

Nobody talked against Hitler through fear. coffee1.gif Think about it.

Hitler, at least at first, had the support of the majority of Germans; these murderers and other Muslim extremists don't have the support of the majority of Muslims.

I know your irrational hatred and fear of Islam blinds you to that; but it's the truth, even though you wont accept it.

I know your irrational hatred and fear of Islam blinds you to that; but it's the truth, even though you wont accept it.

I would have thought a hatred and fear of evil quite understandable and rational.

Edited by sms747