Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why hasn't the turd Choudry been arrested for inciting hatred?

Spineless, spineless.

I have been a Labour voter for as long as I could vote, but I will seriously consider voting BNP or UKIP next time, in the hope that the message starts sinking in to ensure like Cameron, Clegg and Millband don't continue with their appeasement of vermin who shouldn't be in the country. At present, I would not vote for any of those three parties. I wonder, today in Britain, how many are now starting to think about voting for a more radical party? The dogooders will say its reactionary, etc, etc but there comes a tipping point, and this. Is it for me. I am totally disgusted with what is happening in the UK.

Spineless, spineless.

I have been a Labour voter for as long as I could vote, but I will seriously consider voting BNP or UKIP next time, in the hope that the message starts sinking in to ensure like Cameron, Clegg and Millband don't continue with their appeasement of vermin who shouldn't be in the country. At present, I would not vote for any of those three parties. I wonder, today in Britain, how many are now starting to think about voting for a more radical party? The dogooders will say its reactionary, etc, etc but there comes a tipping point, and this. Is it for me. I am totally disgusted with what is happening in the UK.

better check out the policies of BNP prior to voting. if they ever got into power and actually implmented their manifesto, would destroy the UK economy

• Like 2

Around 2:40 that should be enough for the USA to start extradition. Condemned by his own words.

+1

What an utter piece of filth that man is.

Fortunately the USA has more balls than our lot so lets see what happens eh. smile.png

If British government is unable or unwilling to deal with this sh.te the United Nations or some other body of people with some common sense needs to step in. Quality of life in Britain is going down the pan because of this lot.

No apologies for the collective. Restrained anger causes tension.

Must admit I feel sorry for the ordinary Muslim folk on the street, because now, after this heinous act, they will be looked at with suspicion by the UK natives, a corner has now been turned and if the Muslim hierarchy don't act l am afraid the corner will turn into a slippery slope. sad.png

I used to feel sorry for the ordinary muslims, but I don't now. Too much has happened in the name of Islam and to be honest I don't really know what an 'ordinary muslim' thinks, as they don't say very much in public, but who knows what rejoicing might go on behind closed doors. Maybe it will be a wake up call and being looked upon with suspicion might be uncomfortable enough for those who genuinely do want to see these horrors stop and people arrested/deported, will actually say and do something at last. I agree that a corner has been turned and the ball is now in the court of the muslims. They can do something or keep quiet and accept the inevitable.

It's only a matter of time before islam pushes the christians too far in the EU. Perhaps that time is closer than some think. The backlash will not be pretty, if there are any europeans with enough chutzpah to stand up for their homelands. It will not be the first time, but hopefully the last.

It is unfortunate that this will probably be the case.

However collateral damage is a worrying point.

But, you can't make an omlette without breaking eggs.

+1

• Like 1

Must admit I feel sorry for the ordinary Muslim folk on the street, because now, after this heinous act, they will be looked at with suspicion by the UK natives, a corner has now been turned and if the Muslim hierarchy don't act l am afraid the corner will turn into a slippery slope. sad.png

I used to feel sorry for the ordinary muslims, but I don't now. Too much has happened in the name of Islam and to be honest I don't really know what an 'ordinary muslim' thinks, as they don't say very much in public, but who knows what rejoicing might go on behind closed doors. Maybe it will be a wake up call and being looked upon with suspicion might be uncomfortable enough for those who genuinely do want to see these horrors stop and people arrested/deported, will actually say and do something at last. I agree that a corner has been turned and the ball is now in the court of the muslims. They can do something or keep quiet and accept the inevitable.

Perhaps Mr and Mrs ordinary Muslim live in fear of radicals reprisals against them if they speak out against their views and actions.

More of Choudary here, refusing to condemn the attack and seeming to be implicated in the radicalisation of one of the attackers, Adebolajo:

That's a very good clip, and in my opinion displays the point that 7 by 7 is trying to get across.

The two people on the right of the screen display reasoning, normal rational thinking people who will openly condemn this recent atrocity.

The bloke on the left hand side (I will refrain from using the term 'man') displays openly everything that is wrong with a small section of a sect.

His comment at 6.58 is very disturbing where he says that he believes that the action was not enough. (This horrific incident) If that is not inciting others to go further then I will stand rogered with a 12ft pole.

Why on earth does the British government tolerate this guy?

Why on earth aren't the British people rioting I would add...?

Imagine if white Brits had butchered a muslim in the streets of London.

The muslims would be out torching everything...

I said as much on the 23rd just a different town/city

Posted by

Mosha

on 2013-05-23 18:49:11

If this attack had been the other way round, What do you think would be going on in places like Dewsbury and Batley and Bradford?

The Muslim Council of Britain issued the following statement:

This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly. Our thoughts are with the victim and his family. We understand the victim is a serving member of the Armed Forces. Muslims have long served in this country’s Armed Forces, proudly and with honour. This attack on a member of the Armed Forces is dishonourable, and no cause justifies this murder.

This action will no doubt heighten tensions on the streets of the United Kingdom. We call on all our communities, Muslim and non-Muslim, to come together in solidarity to ensure the forces of hatred do not prevail. It is important we allow our police authorities to do their job without speculation. We also urge the utmost vigilance and ask the police authorities to calm tensions.

Weasel words at best. Why didn't this supposed senior body of Britain's Muslims do something about the likes of Anjem Choudary and all the other virilent preachers of hate and violence in British mosques?

Must admit I feel sorry for the ordinary Muslim folk on the street, because now, after this heinous act, they will be looked at with suspicion by the UK natives, a corner has now been turned and if the Muslim hierarchy don't act l am afraid the corner will turn into a slippery slope. :(

Perhaps Mr and Mrs ordinary Muslim live in fear of radicals reprisals against them if they speak out against their views and actions.

nothing is gonna change if nobody stands up. Bullies thrive on it.

Then we are back to the "All it takes for evil to prevail..." quote.

Edited by Mosha

I

The Muslim Council of Britain called the attack "a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam," the Press Association reported.

That's why the two murderers were shouting Allahu Akbar. It's strange how such violent acts have apparently no basis in Islam, yet this seems to be misunderstood worldwide on a daily basis. I wonder why no other religion seems to be so misunderstood.

Wrong. They have every basis in Islam. Check out the Koran. It clearly states that murders like this are acceptable and what's more, it's ok to lie about it too. So no misunderstandings whatsoever.

Outrageous, what has Britain become, where a member of Her Majesty's Armed Fforces can't walk the streets without facing attack? Powells "Rivers of blood" speech may actually have prophesied just that, although probably not his intention.

For too long have the "British" people been like a sleeping dog, laying complacent at the hearth. Now these animals welcomed in & given every opportunity have become so emboldened as to commit this horrific act on Britains streets.

Too late for government to act, as "they" are already embeded in every aspect of political life in the UK. The "mindless morons of the EDL" as some on this forum have called them, are now apparently the last bastion for repriasal as far as Britain is concerned & good luck to them.

Every Muslim living in Britian should should feel shame upon themselves & Islam for breeding, & harbouring such hatred for a country that allowed them to thrive.

Regardless where these animals came from, they are Muslims, no matter what denials or renunciation the Islamic mouth piece in the UK comes out with.

I've read some absolute wet liberal crap on here regarding this & most of it from brits, no wonder the country is in shit, for want of a better term. All Muslims in the UK are now fair game, month after month I read of "home grown" would be Islamic terrorists, of Muslim men colluding on child grooming & rape. Enough is enough...

Well said.

Apart from the EDL the spineless British citizens will just whimper about these Islamic atrocities while the equally spineless police, the establishment and politicians will continue to make excuses for their behaviour and arrest members of the EDL for being seen to care about the state of their country.

Not a single British citizen was ever consulted on the matter of immigration yet we claim to live in a democracy.

Spineless Police! who do you think risked their own lives to apprehend the Muslim Killers? while you were playing the Brave keyboard warrior! and what country are you a Citizen of? that would face a pair of Terrorists empty handed? and end up slaughtered?

The only police intervention occurred when the armed coppers turned up, till then the only people who approached the killers was a middle aged Englsih lady. I'm refering to the same spineless police who ran away from Islamic demonstrators through the streets of London and the same ones who ran away from angry young negros at the Notting Hill drug jamboree in 2010. Both these spectacles are on Youtube for you to peruse should you so wish.

I'm giving an opinion from my experience of living in the multicultural paradise known as London where you never see a copper unless he's in a motor car. If I'm a 'keyboard warrior' what are you?

I was under the impression that it's expected that police have to take risks when necessary and if they are not equipped to do so then they should get the police Federation to ensure that they are. Perhaps you think that they should consult their health and safety handbook first. It's not 1970 any more and they should be armed at all times with guns like all police forces. If they don't want to carry guns then they're in the wrong job in this day and age.

If our treasonous and lily livered political classes had any backbone they would make sure every copper carried a gun for the sake of not only public safety but for that of their own. Arm 'em and they might command a little respect and be able to exert their authority, Right now they are only any use when such an incident is over.

Spineless, spineless.

better check out the policies of BNP prior to voting. if they ever got into power and actually implmented their manifesto, would destroy the UK economy

Destroy the economy, you are having a laugh. Look at the state ofit now. Tired old cliches always used about any party outside of the two main parties.

Now, as Choudry gets to spout, why isn't this guy given airtime?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GjNfQGm2HeI&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGjNfQGm2HeI%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

makes some valid points.

Have you read the BNP manifesto, aside from immigration policy?

Cannot connect to the URL you provided, so cannot comment. The BBC interview of Choudry was great, as he clearly declined to condemn the Woolich murder and made a number of foolish statements. For those in the UK who previously had not bothered to listen to him, will now have an overview on the nature of the man and his opinions.

Who is the aggressor in this incident which is the subject of this thread?

Who are the people in Britain who are trying to save their ars** as a result of this incident?

Collateral damage has already started. Non-Muslims are paying the price emotionally and financially.

• Like 1