Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the aggressor in this incident which is the subject of this thread?

Two fanatics who were converted to a perverted form of Islam which has nothing to do with the beliefs of the majority of Muslims and who have been condemned by the majority of Muslims and their representatives.

Edited by 7by7

A barbaric attack by extremists who no more represent the majority of Muslims than Christian fundamentalists represent the majority of Christians or Zionists represent the majority of Jews.

They are no more Muslim than the IRA were Catholic.

But, it seems that not only have the morons of the EDL fallen into their trap, but several members here have as well!

What trap?

These savages want to stir up feelings against Muslims to such an extent that morons like the EDL attack more and more mosques and then start to attack any and all Muslims. This means that all Muslims in the west start to feel threatened and the extremists convince them to join them and be protected. Protected from hatred which the extremists, with the unwitting help of morons like the EDL, caused.

The vast majority of Muslims are the same as the vast majority of Christians, Jews, Hindus etc. They just want to live in peace with their neighbours, of any or no religion, and get on with their lives.

Don't fall into the extremists trap; don't do their work for them!

Very very naive indeed. Firstly the IRA are still around, not "were". And they are very much Catholic.

Secondly, the EDL are a necessary evil because decades of stupid governments in the UK handed out British passports like smarties. Even that nasty little slug Peter Mandelson admitted that he went over to Africa and personally invited people to stay in the UK. So I hate to say this, but I sympathise with the EDL.

Firstly, Britain has to get out of Europe. It costs too much and their laws override ours.

Secondly, we need to bring in a law revoking British passports for terrorists. A UK passport is no longer a passport for life for terrorists.

I know the IRA are still around, and I know they claim to represent Catholics; but they don't represent the majority of Catholics; the same as these murderers do not represent the majority of Muslims.

This attack has nothing to do with the EU.

Speaking as the husband of someone who is naturalised as British, and as someone who knows quite a bit about the process, British passports are not 'handed out like Smarties!'

Anyone who is naturalised as British who then commits a serious crime, particularly an act of terrorism, can have their British nationality removed.

The EU has used it's "Human rights" laws to stop deportations in the past. When these "refugees" go to the UK and can not be deported because their home countries laws may get them sentenced to death. Guess what?. I don't care.

• Like 1

Mosha, get your facts right.

The EU does not have any Human Rights laws!

The European Convention on Human Rights and it's court were set up long before the EEC, the predecessor of the EU, existed. Whilst all EU countries are signatories, many other European countries which arte not EU members are as well.

A number of posts and replies have been deleted. Inflammatory references to groups such as the 'looney left' have been removed. Posts which are nothing more than anti-Islam have also been removed. Posts which are arguing about politics are being removed.

Please stick to the topic. If you have nothing more to say, then there are threads in which you may post.

Be civil and stay on the topic, please.

The European Convention on Human Rights and it's court were set up long before the EEC, the predecessor of the EU, existed. Whilst all EU countries are signatories, many other European countries which arte not EU members are as well.

And isn't the UK kicking out these laws now on Cameron's agenda. I think it was on BBC World news a month or 2 back.

Yet again, posters here are concentrating on one fanatic given airtime, and I would say who condemned himself out of his own mouth, as if he represented the majority of British, or any other nationality, Muslims.

Yet when those who do represent British Muslims condemn him, kick him out of their mosques and, most importantly, condemn this atrocious act of brutality; you all say they are lying!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again; the same rhetoric was used in 1930's Germany against a different target.

How long before someone here proposes the Final Solution to the Muslim Question?

TV members have proposed ethnic cleansing, genicide and so on a number of times in relation to the deep South of Thailand and have been deleted by the MOD's. 100% sure such posts have also been deleted in other topics relating to Muslims. Whether they were just trolling is debateable as they sure are consistant.

Two fanatics who were converted to a perverted form of Islam which has nothing to do with the beliefs of the majority of Muslims and who have been condemned by the majority of Muslims and their representatives.

Condemned in public ,praised in private..

Welcome to the muslim world..

To say that; you must be privy to what the majority of Muslims say and think in private; how do you find the time to get round to speaking to them all?

Or, more likely, you are simply repeating the ignorant mantra so beloved of the prejudiced.

• Like 1

And isn't the UK kicking out these laws now on Cameron's agenda. I think it was on BBC World news a month or 2 back.

Amending the laws to make it easier to deport people; not kicking the ECHR out.

• Like 1

The Muslim Council of Britain can post what it likes. Doesn't mean it's the truth.

who are they anyhow? nobody votes for this 'council' they are just self appointed men who say one thing in public but another behind closed doors

The Muslim Council of Britain can post what it likes. Doesn't mean it's the truth.

who are they anyhow? nobody votes for this 'council' they are just self appointed men who say one thing in public but another behind closed doors

correct, politically correct, politically incorrect, radical, moderate.

normal people are angered by the topic of this thread.

Truth.

• Like 1

correct, politically correct, politically incorrect, radical, moderate.

normal people are angered by the topic of this thread.

Truth.

Yeh, my children and grand children in the UK are perhaps scratching their heads as to what is happening too........................... Feel the forum warnings mean I must retire from this very heartbreaking debate.

• Like 1

If you invite these people to live in your country, you have to expect this kind of thing.

It has been suggested that the perps are Somalis (or alternatively Nigerians); that wouldn't be surprising, because almost 2% of the Somali nation now lives in the UK, with 70,000 of them in London alone. Parts of South London have been turned into a little Mogadishu, with Somali gangs and Nigerian gangs fighting with knives and guns over drug territories.

So the UK Government cannot wring its hands and say "How terrible" because it is the Government that has created the conditions which made this sickening incident inevitable. Nor would the Government be guiltless if some British version of Anders Breivik were to surface and start to take measures into his own hands.

It is impossible to comprehend how this type of savage people are allowed to settle down comfortably in the developed countries in SUCH numbers.

Normally, for a genuine visitor from a developing nation to visit (even as a tourist) the developed world is almost impossible - the Visa requirements and selection criteria are such. But these savages rule their roost by the thousands, maybe millions! And they keep flowing in...

Surely, there must be some grave error in the selection criteria of the Visa issuing authorities of these countries?

If not, how could such an situation exist?

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/Friday-prayers-patrol-1128/

Seriously makes you wonder if the UK has a future!

It makes me want to weep!

From the news

"“An 85-year-old woman has this afternoon been arrested after abuse was hurled at Muslims outside Gillingham Mosque. The pensioner was handcuffed and taken away in a van by officers attending the Canterbury Street mosque for Friday prayers. As worshippers gathered outside the venue, a woman at a nearby bus stop shouted: “go back to your own country”.

The arrested woman, from the Maidstone Road area of Chatham, was taken away by officers at about 1.45pm and is now in police custody. A Kent Police spokesman said: “An 85 year old woman from Chatham was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence.”

In Bristol two men were detained following allegedly racist messages that appeared on Twitter following the terrorist murder. A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said two men aged 22 and 23 were being questioned over the incident.

He said: “The men were arrested under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred. They are currently in custody. Our enquiries into these comments continue.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/london-police-took-20-min-to-respond-to-muslim-attack-but-arrest-85-year-old-british-woman-for-islamophobia-immediately/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fpm+(FrontPage+Magazine+»+All)

So why hasn't the turd Choudry been arrested for inciting hatred?

Spineless, spineless.

I have been a Labour voter for as long as I could vote, but I will seriously consider voting BNP or UKIP next time, in the hope that the message starts sinking in to ensure like Cameron, Clegg and Millband don't continue with their appeasement of vermin who shouldn't be in the country. At present, I would not vote for any of those three parties. I wonder, today in Britain, how many are now starting to think about voting for a more radical party? The dogooders will say its reactionary, etc, etc but there comes a tipping point, and this. Is it for me. I am totally disgusted with what is happening in the UK.

It is the only way mrtoad. The only thing a politician will react to is a fear of not being re-elected, the ballot box is the answer. I hope in this case the pen is mightier than the sword, for everyone's sake.

• Like 1

I'd vote for any viable party who would wise up our country but they are all the same. Nothing will change in the uk as they have gone too far the wrong way. The only way back onto the right path would involve lawlessness, vigilantism etc. And I don't think the majority are ready for that. One day I believe the muslims will be the majority, civilised society has allowed this.

2 choices, go with the flow or fight back, but I think things will have to get so bad for people to fight back that by then it will be too little too late.

• Like 2

I'd vote for any viable party who would wise up our country but they are all the same. Nothing will change in the uk as they have gone too far the wrong way. The only way back onto the right path would involve lawlessness, vigilantism etc. And I don't think the majority are ready for that. One day I believe the muslims will be the majority, civilised society has allowed this.

2 choices, go with the flow or fight back, but I think things will have to get so bad for people to fight back that by then it will be too little too late.

True. Very true.

• Like 1

You can't solve a problem until you understand what the problem is.

My first wife teaches in a British primary school where more than 90% of the kids are from a Muslim background.

We have 6 British children, 3 British grandchildren, 1 half Russian grandchild, and 2 half Sri Lankan grandchildren.

First wife has got her head screwed on I can tell you.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/Friday-prayers-patrol-1128/

Seriously makes you wonder if the UK has a future!

It makes me want to weep!

From the news

"“An 85-year-old woman has this afternoon been arrested after abuse was hurled at Muslims outside Gillingham Mosque. The pensioner was handcuffed and taken away in a van by officers attending the Canterbury Street mosque for Friday prayers. As worshippers gathered outside the venue, a woman at a nearby bus stop shouted: “go back to your own country”.

The arrested woman, from the Maidstone Road area of Chatham, was taken away by officers at about 1.45pm and is now in police custody. A Kent Police spokesman said: “An 85 year old woman from Chatham was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence.”

In Bristol two men were detained following allegedly racist messages that appeared on Twitter following the terrorist murder. A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said two men aged 22 and 23 were being questioned over the incident.

He said: “The men were arrested under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred. They are currently in custody. Our enquiries into these comments continue.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/london-police-took-20-min-to-respond-to-muslim-attack-but-arrest-85-year-old-british-woman-for-islamophobia-immediately/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+fpm+(FrontPage+Magazine+»+All)

>So why hasn't the turd Choudry been arrested for inciting hatred?

Spineless, spineless.

I have been a Labour voter for as long as I could vote, but I will seriously consider voting BNP or UKIP next time, in the hope that the message starts sinking in to ensure like Cameron, Clegg and Millband don't continue with their appeasement of vermin who shouldn't be in the country. At present, I would not vote for any of those three parties. I wonder, today in Britain, how many are now starting to think about voting for a more radical party? The dogooders will say its reactionary, etc, etc but there comes a tipping point, and this. Is it for me. I am totally disgusted with what is happening in the UK.

It is the only way mrtoad. The only thing a politician will react to is a fear of not being re-elected, the ballot box is the answer. I hope in this case the pen is mightier than the sword, for everyone's sake.

Next thing will be arresting people for thinking anti islamic thoughts.

• Like 1

Self appointed? Maybe; in a similar way that the General Synod is self appointed.

But they do speak for many Muslims and are just one of many Muslim organisations and individuals who have spoken of their outrage at this atrocity and condemned the two thugs responsible

Yet more prejudice; yet again the old line that if they say nothing they condone it but if they condemn it they are lying!

Blind ignorance.

More rubbish from you in a vain attempt to divert people from the truth. Choudary told it as it is - whatever waffle the so-called moderates may come out with in an attempt to cover their backsides, Choudary spoke the truth, i.e. most Muslims secretely support and approve of Jihadist terror.

As for your attempt to smear us with the "final solution" jibe, well, just maybe the newly instigated "Religion of Peace" street theatre where gangs of screaming Islamists slaughter Infidels in broad daylight on the streets of Britain may bring that day forward.

Edited by catmac
  • Like 2

I think percentage of Muslim populations that feel supportive of Jihadist terrorism varies by country. Some might not support it for selfish but still valid reasons. For example, being against it because they know too much of it in their country will result in a backlash against Muslims.

Edited by Jingthing

If you had your way people would be arrested and deported simply for being Muslim; even though they are British citizens born here.

Hopefully, neither will ever happen in the UK.

If you had your way people would be arrested and deported simply for being Muslim; even though they are British citizens born here.

I think you're right to be concerned about extremist right wing reactions. But that doesn't mean there isn't a REAL problem, because there is.

More rubbish from you in a vain attempt to divert people from the truth. Choudary told it as it is - whatever waffle the so-called moderates may come out with in an attempt to cover their backsides, Choudary spoke the truth, i.e. most Muslims secretely support and approve of Jihadist terror.

As for your attempt to smear us with the "final solution" jibe, well, just maybe the newly instigated "Religion of Peace" street theatre where gangs of screaming Islamists slaughter Infidels in broad daylight on the streets of Britain may bring that day forward.

Believe what ever your ignorance tells you to believe what ordinary Muslims think about this crime; even though all the evidence proves you wrong; but..........

Street theatre!

How dare you call the brutal hacking to death of a British soldier by two thugs street theatre!

Shame on you!

I think you're right to be concerned about extremist right wing reactions. But that doesn't mean there isn't a REAL problem, because there is.

There are Muslim extremists, no one is denying that; but they do not represent majority Muslim opinions; as has been shown time and time again.

The problem is the ignorant who simply say that this majority of Mulsims are lying!

It is such ignorant prejudice which the ultra right such as the BNP and EDL feed and rely on.