Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

The information I have is that there are quite a few Muslims who were born in Britain and are therefore British citizens but who don't feel British and don't want to be British. British passport and social benefits largely paid for by higher income UK tax payers are logistical advantages.

Soldier who died was British not Muslim.

Fact.

Where did you get this information from?

Who has said that the soldier killed by these two thugs was Muslim? No one here or in any media report that I have read.

7by7 I think you need to read SinglePot's post again.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choudrey and his group have been ostracised by mainstream Muslims and 'kicked out' of their mosques.

As have others of his ilk.

And yet they are still Preaching in mosques and on the streets. So there MUST be extremist mosques.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

• Like 2

Choudrey and his group have been ostracised by mainstream Muslims and 'kicked out' of their mosques.

Captain Hook was ejected/barred from his mosque. It didn't stop his rants in the street though. Look how long it took to evict him from the UK.

I think the Americans will be after him now and the Brits would be crazy to try and protect him, if they had any sense they would be asking the U.S, what time do you want him delivered.

A few of his comments during his interviews on this topic were very disturbing to say the least.

• Like 1

Considering Choudrey had one of the Murderers as his Protege for 7 years,it would seem he has too many followers! to believe he has no effect on mainstream Muslims! if you are right,perhaps the Media need to be told,they should now be looking for spokespersons from the Muslim Mainstream Heirarchy! even in Choudreys TV Interviews,it was very obvious he was in charge,and not the other Muslim spokepersons. So why has the Muslim Heirarchy failed to declare that Choudrey does not represent the Muslim UK population anymore?

• Like 2

Considering Choudrey had one of the Murderers as his Protege for 7 years,it would seem he has too many followers! to believe he has no effect on mainstream Muslims! if you are right,perhaps the Media need to be told,they should now be looking for spokespersons from the Muslim Mainstream Heirarchy! even in Choudreys TV Interviews,it was very obvious he was in charge,and not the other Muslim spokepersons. So why has the Muslim Heirarchy failed to declare that Choudrey does not represent the Muslim UK population anymore?

In the Interview I believe they actually looked cowed and never once made eye contact with him.

In the Interview I believe they actually looked cowed and never once made eye contact with him.

He was the Boss,No! doubt about it,and no protests from either of them.

Although I use 'you' throughout the following, it is not addressed to any one member in particular, but to a group of members.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, you still insist on believing that Choudray and other extremists represent the majority of Muslims.

You wont accept that he and other hate preachers have been ejected from most mosques in the UK and denounced by the majority of Muslims and Muslim leaders in the UK.

You refuse to accept that the majority of Muslims and their leaders are as sickened by this vile killing as the rest of us.

When presented with proof of these facts you say that the Muslims are lying.

Choudray preaches hate based on lies.

I see the exact same thing in many posts in this topic; you are both different sides of the same coin.

• Like 2

Although I use 'you' throughout the following, it is not addressed to any one member in particular, but to a group of members.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, you still insist on believing that Choudray and other extremists represent the majority of Muslims.

You wont accept that he and other hate preachers have been ejected from most mosques in the UK and denounced by the majority of Muslims and Muslim leaders in the UK.

You refuse to accept that the majority of Muslims and their leaders are as sickened by this vile killing as the rest of us.

I see the exact same thing in many posts in this topic; you are both different sides of the same coin.

He's still free to preach on the streets though,yes?

I lived for a number of years in the Middle East and I have no hatred for Muslims, but I have a very healthy respect for Islam--the same kind of respect that I have for a gun pointed in my general direction.

Most of the Muslims that I know are moderate to almost non-practicing Muslims. They don't criticize extremists and they don't do anything to show open disgust for them. In the Muslim world, the more extreme have the right to punish the moderates because moderates are seen as being unfaithful. You cannot question. Also, remember the extremists are not just rhetorical, they are action oriented.

I think that Britain will live through this and it will be stronger for it. Knee jerk actions seldom are productive.

• Like 2

and in Australia, he has just finnished a tour granted a visa and had the backing of the government.

• Like 1

Unless he breaks the law; yes.

Same as the EDL are free to hold their marches and make their speeches.

Muslims can refuse him access to their mosques and they can criticise and renounce what he says; but they can't stop him preaching elsewhere.

Yes and why not ??

He is entitled to articulate an opinion, whether you like or not.

One of the core values, I think.

He's no worse and just as deranged as the loonies on here calling for "Muslim blood".................

This was an act by two mad extremists ( nutters ) and is undeserving of being extrapolated as anything else.

And, by the way, the last 12 years of British foreign policy have considerably added to the turmoil and sadness of the world.

Iraq was a big, stupid and avoidable mistake and it cannot be a surprise that it engenders domestic insanity.

• Like 1

Unless he breaks the law; yes.

Same as the EDL are free to hold their marches and make their speeches.

Muslims can refuse him access to their mosques and they can criticise and renounce what he says; but they can't stop him preaching elsewhere.

Going by the videos of him preaching, and an old lady of 86 taken away in handcuffs, the law is a little skewed.

• Like 1

Yes and why not ??

He's no worse and just as deranged as the loonies on here calling for "Muslim blood".................

This was an act by two mad extremists ( nutters ) and is undeserving of being extrapolated as anything else.

And, by the way, the last 12 years of British foreign policy have considerably added to the turmoil and sadness of the world.

Iraq was a big, stupid and avoidable mistake and it cannot be a surprise that it engenders domestic insanity.

Preaching hate, refusing to condemn those friends of his is ok?

Yes and why not ??

Preaching hate, refusing to condemn those friends of his is ok?

Please quote the " preaching hate", exact words in context please......

Mosha,

I don't think it's OK; but if he is not actually breaking any law there is f-all I or anyone else can do about it.

You may not like the concept of free speech; but it is a freedom most Brits take seriously; even if we don't agree with what is being said.

I quoted Voltaire on this some time back; look it up..

Overherebc;

Most Muslims are not trying to impose Islam on me or anyone else in the UK or the west.

Yes, there are Muslim missionaries who will talk to people in an effort to convert them; but the same is true of the Christians as well.

Edited by 7by7

Yes and why not ??

I don't think anyone is calling for 'Muslim blood' I think they are saying 'Don't force your religious views on a Christian country' and if you can't agree to that then go and live in a Muslim country that will accept your 'values' because they are not wanted or accepted here.

I'll say it again, Integrate or Emigrate.

Nonsense.

Integrate into what ??

One of the most culturally diverse countries on the planet containing echoes from hundreds of races, cultures and religions.

The UK is a mix, accept it and be justifiably proud of it.

From a person a who's father had no opportunity to learn English until he was 14 years old and who's only choices in life were the pit, the bank or the army.

A Welshman.

• Like 1

My take on all of this! The social engineers, hand wringers and other politically correct groups are going to love it!

The best form of punishment for these types of radicals is NOT death but a very prolonged (NO PAROLE) life in prison. Not in solitary but your average day to day prison situation where there are plenty of inmates who would like to 'socialize' with em. That way they are no longer matyres, their 12 virgins and eternal life in glory etc. lost.

Give em a special diet of weak pork and rice soup to which they can accept or reject. Once a month give em a treat, either a pack of cigarettes or small jar of Vaseline, really depends on whether they need to fix the lungs or relieve the pain.

If this was to occur it MIGHT JUST make these radicals have a second thought!

• Like 2

Go back to earlier in the topic Phil. The vids are there. I'm not your slave.

They have been removed.

Why would that be, for what reason and by whom ?????

Edited by philw

They have been removed.

Then look on You tube. Anjem Choudary's peaceful rants are there.

• Like 1

I have noticed a few posts calling for Choudray's deportation, as he was born in the UK, this is not possible. I note he is the self proclaimed organiser of three organisations that have been banned under U.K counter terrorism legislation; one of which he was the leader.

I have to say I do not understand the constraints of UK law that has led to him not being imprisoned or at a minimum banning disseminations of his pronoucements under UK hate speech legislation. This seems odd given organisations that he was heavily involved with have been banned.

He has broken US law, and can be extradited.

• Like 1

They have been removed.

I believe that the videos that you are referring to are still here. I only recall one being deleted, and that one was completely off-topic. The continuous posting of the videos have been removed because it makes for many extra pages. If you want to see them, just back through the posts and you will find them.

Do not copy and paste them again because they will be removed.