Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An off-topic post has been deleted. There is a topic and the topic hasn't changed. Anti-Islamic rants and off-topic video clips will be deleted.

Stay on topic, please.

And some posters here need to stop waffling about KGB, Hitler, throwing Christians to Lions, and Holey Joe's who fell of their Potty years ago, and remember You British are Feeding and Housing for Free Islamics who hate you ,and your Governments ignoring its Silent Majority, and listening to Militants more than their own people.

I agree England it rumored Prince Charlie is Muslims may be it true and explanes what England is doing

And the evidence is.......................

do you have any doubts that "Prince Charlie is Muslims"?

Show me some solid evidence? especially any conversion cerimony!

• Like 1

A post with messed up quotes has been deleted.

I will repost it, as best I can.

The career politicians will do nothing about this, they will try to discredit any organization or person who poses a threat to their reelection chances. The feelings on the street of the average British person is very different to what is being reported in the press, and on other media sites which are moderated. The established careerists that have caused this mess with appeasement and PC madness should be afraid, very afraid as to their chances of being reelected.

And that's all it's about,getting back into power,and carry on doing nothing in the comfort of Westminster,and totally out of touch as to what the people want! and what the people will get is:..... more of the same.

• Like 1

I see that those who blame all Muslims for the actions of the few are still in full flow.

I repeat, yet again.

All sane people abhor and condemn not only this obscene murder but the actions of all terrorists.

This includes the vast majority of Muslims living in the UK.

They and their leaders and representatives have condemned this crime; they have stressed that no matter what the murderers chanted as the hacked Drummer Rigby to death, it was not done in their name nor in the name of Islam.

They have long banned Choudrey and other radical preachers of hate from their mosques.

But the majority of posters here don't believe them and think that all Muslims in the UK are plotting to overthrow our democracy, put our women into burkas, impose medieval laws on us and stop us from eating bacon sarnies!

I have to feel sorry for these people. Cowering in their homes, afraid to go into the corner shop for a paper because they believe the man behind the counter is waiting for the opportunity to leap out and behead them; afraid to order a curry as they think the man at the takeaway will probably poison it to kill another infidel; afraid if a man with brown skin boards their bus as he's probably a Muslim suicide bomber!

Except; most of these posters are living 6000 miles away in Thailand!

They see on the news radical Muslims demonstrating and think that this is how all Muslims in the UK are. Forgetting that the media aren't interested in reporting the fact that the vast majority of people in the UK live in perfect harmony with each other; that isn't news, it doesn't get reported!

So being 6000 miles away they search the internet for proof of their prejudices and find rants from ultra white wing white supremacist representatives of parties like the EDL and BNP. They then post these rants and claim it is what the majority of white Brits think.

You may think that from 6000 miles away; but I live in the UK and you are wrong.

Yes, there are radical Muslim extremists in the UK; but there are other radical extremists in the UK as well.

The Muslim radicals no more represent the majority of UK Muslims than the EDL or BNP represent the majority of the white UK population.

I now expect to be, yet again, flamed as an appeaser and supporter of the murderers of Drummer Rigby by those whose prejudice will brook no disagreement and will not allow rational discussion.

Edited by 7by7

I see that those who blame all Muslims for the actions of the few are still in full flow.

I repeat, yet again.

you just repeat apologies and still do not understand-it's not muslims that is the problem but islam which commands them to murder and resist the unbeliver

• Like 1

I repeat, yet again.

you just repeat apologies and still do not understand-it's not muslims that is the problem but islam which commands them to murder and resist the unbeliver

Wrong; it doesn't.

• Like 1

Prince Charles is not a muslim but certainly a sympathiser who has taken arabic lessons to read the koran. When he takes the coronation oath it will be as defender of faiths and not the faith as it was, more bending over to accommodate islam and the cultural diversity that has ruined a once great kingdom.

• Like 1

This video is absolutely frightening sick.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys

YouTube video Luton

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

On one level frightening and depressing, but on the other, uplifting and reassuring.

Look at that young woman. Polite, self confident, and yet resolute and unwavering in her sense of decency. She is the new England, and I like it. Despite the insults and the provocations she did not descend into the gutter, but stuck to her principles showing these fifth columnists for what they were.

• Like 1

Have you read the Bible? There's lots of nasty bits in there too.

Does this mean that Christians are dedicated to killing unbelievers?

Of course it doesn't!

Taking bits out of context to support your argument only shows your desperation.

I can believe that Prince Charles might have taken Arabic lessons in order to read the Koran in it's original version, just as some theologians have learned Aramaic and Greek to read the bible. I don't believe any TV posters have actually read the Koran and for that matter I don't believe all too many muslims have either, they are simply guided by the religious and or radical leaders.

Edited by uptheos

F430murci,

Are you saying that you can see into the hearts of British Muslims?

Are you saying that with this special ability you are able to see that they are lying when they condemn this and other terrorist acts?

sms747,

No, I have not; and I doubt very much that you have either. I commend some excellent posts earlier in this thread from someone who has.

Jesus, assuming he did exist, may have been a man of peace; but look at the atrocities carried out in his name over the last two thousand years!

The people who carried out these atrocities, and still do in many parts of the world today, are no more true Christians than these two murderers and others who preach and practice hate are true Muslims.

I know that doesn't fit in with your BNP fascist world view; but it's the truth.

Edited by 7by7

Are you saying that you do know what is in the hearts of British Muslims?

Are you saying that with this special ability you are able to see that they are lying when they condemn this and other terrorist acts?

I'm not saying they are lying, but I'm sure they are worried, which will lead them to condemn this act in public.

You're right we don't know what's in their hearts, good or evil.

Are you saying that you do know what is in the hearts of British Muslims?

I'm not saying they are lying, but I'm sure they are worried, which will lead them to condemn this act in public.

You're right we don't know what's in their hearts, good or evil.

Exactly and I don't think we are running around professing to know what Muslims think. Unfortunately, we are pretty much in the dark.

Haha, what's this 7by7 dude trying to accomplish? People like this tend to have the reverse effect of their agenda.

• Like 1

Of course it doesn't!

Taking bits out of context to support your argument only shows your desperation.

The old argument about violence in the bible and taking the koran out of context just will not wash. The bible does not tell followers of christ to kill unbelivers or to kill apostates, the koran does, have you actually read it?? or are you 'ignorant'

Edited by sms747

Of course it doesn't!

The old argument about violence in the bible and taking the koran out of context just will not wash. The bible does not tell followers of christ to kill unbelivers or to kill apostates, the koran does, have you actually read it??

Kill, crucify or cut off an opposing hand and foot . . . 5:33.

I'm going to bump this public warning again:

Some folks are getting very near the penalty box. Stay on the topic and keep it civil. Further remarks aimed at other posters will get you a time out. Further strolls down the IRA memory lane will as well.

7by7

If you cannot spare the whole 5 mins to watch the video that GK has reposted then skip to 3.15 and watch the Imam Chaudary himself. You seem to be trying a little too hard. Read back, people are criticizing Islam, the entire doctrine, and all of those things you say it does not do....it does. And by the way this TV member is NOT afraid to go to the corner shop and does not sit at home worrying.

Edited by GentlemanJim

Haha, what's this 7by7 dude trying to accomplish? People like this tend to have the reverse effect of their agenda.

I am trying to show that the two thugs who carried out this hateful crime are in no way representative of Islam in general nor British Muslims in particular.

I am trying to have a rational debate.

Unfortunately, the majority of posters in this thread have thrown rationality out of the window and replaced it with ignorance and prejudice!

Well, i for one do not think this attack had anything to do with Islam or anything else but drugs.

Looking at the video, and his manner, i believe he was coming down off drugs either speed or ecstasy.

For starters Islamists do not apologize to by standers, they do not stop at killing only one and usually want to kill as many as possible before killing themselves.

So not to break the debate, but i believe it was media and authorities who have turned it into a religious hate crime for whatever reasons they have, where in my opinion, this was drug related murder(possibly with some religious references)

I repeat, yet again.

All sane people abhor and condemn not only this obscene murder but the actions of all terrorists.

This includes the vast majority of Muslims living in the UK.

They and their leaders and representatives have condemned this crime; they have stressed that no matter what the murderers chanted as the hacked Drummer Rigby to death, it was not done in their name nor in the name of Islam.

They have long banned Choudrey and other radical preachers of hate from their mosques.

But the majority of posters here don't believe them and think that all Muslims in the UK are plotting to overthrow our democracy, put our women into burkas, impose medieval laws on us and stop us from eating bacon sarnies!

I have to feel sorry for these people. Cowering in their homes, afraid to go into the corner shop for a paper because they believe the man behind the counter is waiting for the opportunity to leap out and behead them; afraid to order a curry as they think the man at the takeaway will probably poison it to kill another infidel; afraid if a man with brown skin boards their bus as he's probably a Muslim suicide bomber!

Except; most of these posters are living 6000 miles away in Thailand!

They see on the news radical Muslims demonstrating and think that this is how all Muslims in the UK are. Forgetting that the media aren't interested in reporting the fact that the vast majority of people in the UK live in perfect harmony with each other; that isn't news, it doesn't get reported!

So being 6000 miles away they search the internet for proof of their prejudices and find rants from ultra white wing white supremacist representatives of parties like the EDL and BNP. They then post these rants and claim it is what the majority of white Brits think.

You may think that from 6000 miles away; but I live in the UK and you are wrong.

Yes, there are radical Muslim extremists in the UK; but there are other radical extremists in the UK as well.

The Muslim radicals no more represent the majority of UK Muslims than the EDL or BNP represent the majority of the white UK population.

I now expect to be, yet again, flamed as an appeaser and supporter of the murderers of Drummer Rigby by those whose prejudice will brook no disagreement and will not allow rational discussion.

You can preach all you want - but all those moderate Muslims are not controlling their own radicals - bottomline. Non Muslims have a RIGHT to protect themselves. It is great that some Muslim leaders are speaking out ... it will be much better when they actually DO SOMETHING like point fingers at the radicals, name names, report the fanatics to the police, spread policy posters thought their communities that violence directed to anyone - Muslim - non Muslim alike will not be tolerated, those who preach hatred to anyone - Muslim - Non Muslim will be cast out. Dribs and Drabs of this sorta of activity currently done will not cut it ... it has to be a strong and broadbased VISIBLE effort. Otherwise it is no effort at all. If Catholic and Protestant churches were hotbeds of violent radicals who escape their nurtering bed and go behead a Muslim on the sidewalk - I do believe strongly that it wouldn't be a week before the authorities would have them all cleaned out. What is it with the Special Privilege that Liberals grant to Muslims? I have read most of your posts here and it is primarily a rehash of excuse making for violence by Muslims all wrapped up in non solutions. You want to limit how people can protect themselves to the PC Authorities - who will do nothing much except to arrest 85 year old ladies for telling the Muslims to go home. Sheer Insanity it is. It will get to a point that people will protect themselves with whatever arms they can muster if the British Authorities keep using the wrong headed methods to control Muslim violence. Mass ejections of Muslim malcontents is required. Even if they are citizens - strip them of their citizenship - even if born in the country - enact special laws to allow this if necessary. If the Brithsh Government can strip the rights of NON PC free speech from the Citizens - then it can strip citizenship from Muslims and send them into exile.

• Like 2

I am trying to show that the two thugs who carried out this hateful crime are in no way representative of Islam in general nor British Muslims in particular.

I am trying to have a rational debate.

Unfortunately, the majority of posters in this thread have thrown rationality out of the window and replaced it with ignorance and prejudice!

Well, i for one do not think this attack had anything to do with Islam or anything else but drugs.

Looking at the video, and his manner, i believe he was coming down off drugs either speed or ecstasy.

For starters Islamists do not apologize to by standers, they do not stop at killing only one and usually want to kill as many as possible before killing themselves.

So not to break the debate, but i believe it was media and authorities who have turned it into a religious hate crime for whatever reasons they have, where in my opinion, this was drug related murder(possibly with some religious references)

I agree with your observations regarding him being under the influence of drugs, but that doesn't take away

his showing of fanaticism to Islamic extremism, just by his comprehension of the Koran in relation to him killing

Lee Rigby.

I agree with your observations regarding him being under the influence of drugs, but that doesn't take away

his showing of fanaticism to Islamic extremism, just by his comprehension of the Koran in relation to him killing

Lee Rigby.

Totally agree. Adebolajo remains high on religious extremism and no chance of him coming down for quite some time, if ever.

This is the Mentor of one of the murderers at his best.

7by7 this is Choudary and I will give him one thing after everything I have looked at about him, of no doubt he is articulate, clever and of course manipulative but one thing more than anything, this guy believes 100% he is telling the truth. Non of us want to hear what he is saying about Islamic doctrine, especially the moderate Muslims, but this guy is telling it exactly as he believes the Quran is commanding all Muslims to do. And remember, any Muslim at all is permitted to lie to you, even under oath if it safeguards Islam. I must look out the full program, here he is for 3 mins (and that is long enough) on that excellent program, Hard Talk. If you are in any doubt after this, there is nothing I or anyone else here can do for you.

I repeat, yet again.

Wrong; it doesn't.

Didn't you say a while back,that you had not read the Koran?

This video is absolutely frightening sick.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys

YouTube video Luton

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

On one level frightening and depressing, but on the other, uplifting and reassuring.

Look at that young woman. Polite, self confident, and yet resolute and unwavering in her sense of decency. She is the new England, and I like it. Despite the insults and the provocations she did not descend into the gutter, but stuck to her principles showing these fifth columnists for what they were.

On one level frightening and depressing, but on the other, uplifting and reassuring...me with my decision to leave Europe for good to come and live full time in Los tongue.png