Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

Excellent words by Putin

Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special

privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud

they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America,

England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation.

I hope we never get to a point where our political leaders and society espouse the Putin doctrine. The former KGB director persecuted Christians, Jews and other minority groups. The Soviet Union savagely discriminated against these groups. Christians were not allowed to worship and imprisoned if they were caught. Jews were singled out by having Jew stamped on their identity papers and denied jobs. Anyone that dissented with the status quo was sent to a gulag.

One should be careful when embracing the views of a crypto fascist. Whatever the failings are of the UK on its approach to domestic agitaters, I will take the UK response over the tyranny of Putin's Russia. The UK will sort this out. Perhaps not as fast as we would like, but I have faith that spirit and values of the British shall persevere against those that seek to sow evil and violence. The UK has been around for a long time and it shall not be brought down by this foreign pestilence. Have faith and do not succumb to those who would trade in British decency and rule of law for tyranny.

You can disagree with 99% of what someone stands for, and agree on just 1% and still work with them on that 1%.

Russia has been very cooperative in helping track these people down because we share that one problem. Should we kick them to the curb on this one issue?

Russia will get the job done. Will the West?

I prefer the western methods. The Chechnya approach doesn't work. Do you want tanks rolling down the high streets? The west did try the Russian strategy in Afghanistan, and the results speak for themselves. Russia is cooperative up to a point, but Russia has its own perspective and its own goals. If Russia was serious about dealing with the issue, it wouldn't be supplying countries like Iran, Syria and indirectly Hizbollah with all manner of advanced weapon systems. These jihadists have always found refuge in Russian client states.

Sorry, but I don't trust Putin. He's cut from the same cloth as Stalin. I'm all for cracking down on fifth columnists and domestic terrorists, but the Russian methods would lead to civil disobedience as a great many UK citizens are quite attached to habeas corpus, due process, civil liberties and all the other good stuff that comes with being a functioning democracy. So I say nyet to Putin policies and da to the enforcement of existing UK laws that are on the books. It's time to charge these jihadists with treason and deport the foreign sympathizers. Keep in mind that the UK has been trying for years to deport one nasty preacher to Jordan, but the EU court on human rights won't allow it.

All I can say to this is that if Maggie was still around, she'd have put her foot down.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Islam needs to accept gay people and treat women as equals and stop abusing children in sick marriage arrangements.

What? Are you trying to disrupt the tourist trade in Pattaya. whistling.gif

Have a look at the Pattaya Daily News crime section today. Some nice tawdry tales.

Islam needs to accept gay people and treat women as equals and stop abusing children in sick marriage arrangements.

What? Are you trying to disrupt the tourist trade in Pattaya. whistling.gif

Have a look at the Pattaya Daily News crime section today. Some nice tawdry tales.

Two wrongs etc.

jbrain, if you say that you have heard the Muslim call to prayer from mosques in Bangkok I will believe you; I'll even believe yiou when you say that it drowned out music playing in your car even though your windows were closed!

Ever passed an English church when the bells have been ringing? Do you consider that provocative as well?

chickenslegs; an old Asian man on his way home from the mosque attacked from behind by a young white male; no provocation and the victim wasn't robbed. What do you consider the motive to be if not racist?

whistleblower, the vast majority of Muslims living in the Uk are happy to live by and abide by UK law. If they do use Sharia law it is, as already said, voluntarily as a form of mediation in civil matters only.

BTW, have you ever read the extraordinarily large number of posts on this forum from expats living in Thailand complaining about some aspect of Thai law or custom they don't like? Do you think they should all get out of Thailand?

I have a home in Pattaya approximately 3 kilometers from the Mosque on Nern Plub Wan. I can hear the call to prayer when I might be outside my home during one of the five calls they make daily.

Never heard a church bell.whistling.gif

Another view to balance those given by Chouderay.

I'm no fan, but this message is certainly fast becoming a hit with British people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxdwLDHlm6s

Watching this has filled me with sadness.

I know exactly what you mean, but it's a hit with many British people and getting more popular.

Why has it filled you both with sadness? I get a sneaking suspicion you are filled with sadness for polar opposite reasons but you think you agree with each other.

I thank you for the link, it is an excellent video. It has helped change my outlook completely. I think the EDL have it right.

Having lived out here a while, I have not really heard of the EDL and my initial reaction was another skinhead thug group. How wrong I was. Tommy Robinson is intelligent, he is articulate and very knowledgable and is what the Americans would call a patriot . Anybody with 30 mins should sit and listen to what he says in the link. You will likely be nodding yes in agreement 95% of the time. The only reason I can think that you are filled with sadness is because everything he says is true. He also explains very well why many of the EDL wear balaclava's and its nothing to do with being thugs.

Give the video a look, it will enrich the debate. Some of his views need a little tempering, but not much, but I think if the country made the right progress he would temper those views. The fact for me is that while there are people like Tommy Robinson there is hope, I wouldn't even have thought that 1 hour ago.

GJ I'm sad that it hit the nail on the head. While our politicians and Police do nothing except stay calm. I think the guy called it pretty much as it is. I've friends, brothers, a sister, nephews and nieces. Most in West Yorkshire, when the shit hits the fan, they might be in the thick of it.

• Like 2

I'm no fan, but this message is certainly fast becoming a hit with British people.

I know exactly what you mean, but it's a hit with many British people and getting more popular.

Why has it filled you both with sadness? I get a sneaking suspicion you are filled with sadness for polar opposite reasons but you think you agree with each other.

I thank you for the link, it is an excellent video. It has helped change my outlook completely. I think the EDL have it right.

Having lived out here a while, I have not really heard of the EDL and my initial reaction was another skinhead thug group. How wrong I was. Tommy Robinson is intelligent, he is articulate and very knowledgable and is what the Americans would call a patriot . Anybody with 30 mins should sit and listen to what he says in the link. You will likely be nodding yes in agreement 95% of the time. The only reason I can think that you are filled with sadness is because everything he says is true. He also explains very well why many of the EDL wear balaclava's and its nothing to do with being thugs.

Give the video a look, it will enrich the debate. Some of his views need a little tempering, but not much, but I think if the country made the right progress he would temper those views. The fact for me is that while there are people like Tommy Robinson there is hope, I wouldn't even have thought that 1 hour ago.

I am American and I know nothing what-so-ever about the EDL. I watched the video and agreed with a lot of it, but I have also seen speeches by David Duke where he seemed reasonable - if you did not know he used to be in the KKK and is just telling people what they want to hear. Tommy Robinson may be a great guy - he certainly seems OK in this video - but I would do a lot more research before taking him at face value or backing his whole agenda.

• Like 2

Excellent words by Putin

Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special

I hope we never get to a point where our political leaders and society espouse the Putin doctrine. The former KGB director persecuted Christians, Jews and other minority groups. The Soviet Union savagely discriminated against these groups. Christians were not allowed to worship and imprisoned if they were caught. Jews were singled out by having Jew stamped on their identity papers and denied jobs. Anyone that dissented with the status quo was sent to a gulag.

One should be careful when embracing the views of a crypto fascist. Whatever the failings are of the UK on its approach to domestic agitaters, I will take the UK response over the tyranny of Putin's Russia. The UK will sort this out. Perhaps not as fast as we would like, but I have faith that spirit and values of the British shall persevere against those that seek to sow evil and violence. The UK has been around for a long time and it shall not be brought down by this foreign pestilence. Have faith and do not succumb to those who would trade in British decency and rule of law for tyranny.

You can disagree with 99% of what someone stands for, and agree on just 1% and still work with them on that 1%.

Russia has been very cooperative in helping track these people down because we share that one problem. Should we kick them to the curb on this one issue?

I prefer the western methods. The Chechnya approach doesn't work. Do you want tanks rolling down the high streets? The west did try the Russian strategy in Afghanistan, and the results speak for themselves. Russia is cooperative up to a point, but Russia has its own perspective and its own goals. If Russia was serious about dealing with the issue, it wouldn't be supplying countries like Iran, Syria and indirectly Hizbollah with all manner of advanced weapon systems. These jihadists have always found refuge in Russian client states.

Sorry, but I don't trust Putin. He's cut from the same cloth as Stalin. I'm all for cracking down on fifth columnists and domestic terrorists, but the Russian methods would lead to civil disobedience as a great many UK citizens are quite attached to habeas corpus, due process, civil liberties and all the other good stuff that comes with being a functioning democracy. So I say nyet to Putin policies and da to the enforcement of existing UK laws that are on the books. It's time to charge these jihadists with treason and deport the foreign sympathizers. Keep in mind that the UK has been trying for years to deport one nasty preacher to Jordan, but the EU court on human rights won't allow it.

All I can say to this is that if Maggie was still around, she'd have put her foot down.

And what exactly are the western methods......?

Is this not the point Tommy Robinson is making? Nobody's doing nuffing.

• Like 1

And there is a thin line between citricism of supporting a party you may not be too comfortable with (eg EDL) by fellow Brits, and the criticism of moderate Muslims for not towing the party line by their Islam leaders.

Or am I just stating the obvious.

if all Islam were as moderate as the words of aka Tommy Robinson the twin towers would still be standing.

Feeling lucky? Well are ya.

Go back to earlier in the topic Phil. The vids are there. I'm not your slave.

They have been removed.

Why would that be, for what reason and by whom ?????

I believe that the videos that you are referring to are still here. I only recall one being deleted, and that one was completely off-topic. The continuous posting of the videos have been removed because it makes for many extra pages. If you want to see them, just back through the posts and you will find them.

Do not copy and paste them again because they will be removed.

I posted an EDL video, it was removed. It was in response to the savagery carried out on a British soldier by two Muslims of Nigerian descent. The video was not inciting hatred, and was probably deleted without even being viewed, as it seems EDL is a dirty word to the do gooding liberals, who like to control all thoughts that are not in line with their views.

• Like 1

The Tommy Robinson video is with watching, I initially thought as many that he would just a skinhead thug, he's far more eloquent thatn that, apart form his Mockney accent. I thnk the points he raises will resonate with a lot of British people, mainstream politicians should be afraid, as they may just see their careers taken away at the next ballot. Social unrest, immigration, poor economy, disenfranchised electorate is a recipe for more radical parties to obtain votes.

• Like 1

Excellent words by Putin

Please don't misunderstand me. I posted only three lines.

We should work with the Russians on intelligence. They have shown great willingness to do that. They have given the US a good deal of information about the Boston Marathon pressure cooker bombers, one of whom went to Russia to study with a radical cleric.

Russia may be helping Syria, but then the Western allies took out Gaddafi and let him be replaced by another group of terrorists. I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, but the West doesn't always get it right either.

I don't trust Russia and I agree completely that we don't want to use their methods. We do want to cooperate on domestic intelligence because they too are sick of terrorist attacks in their own country. I was surprised that they helped with the pressure cooker guys, but they did and we should take that help. That doesn't mean we have to get into bed with them.

I don't think that Europe is ready to fix this yet. I'm reading reports of what's happening in Sweden and I don't see ONE mainstream press article that calls those people Muslims. They call them financially depressed immigrants and teenagers and any thing else apparently to dodge the issue. I did read that they had been so liberal with immigration that their population is now 15% Muslim.

I don't know what will happen. I don't know European cultures that well. I do believe there will be a need to get really tough and drop the PC stuff.

^^ I've said time and time again. We should stay out of the Arab and other muslim nations problems, the trouble is oil. Our scientists need to work on a viable cheap alternative, and bugger the oil companies.

Excellent words by Putin

Please don't misunderstand me. I posted only three lines.

We should work with the Russians on intelligence. They have shown great willingness to do that. They have given the US a good deal of information about the Boston Marathon pressure cooker bombers, one of whom went to Russia to study with a radical cleric.

Russia may be helping Syria, but then the Western allies took out Gaddafi and let him be replaced by another group of terrorists. I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, but the West doesn't always get it right either.

I don't trust Russia and I agree completely that we don't want to use their methods. We do want to cooperate on domestic intelligence because they too are sick of terrorist attacks in their own country. I was surprised that they helped with the pressure cooker guys, but they did and we should take that help. That doesn't mean we have to get into bed with them.

I don't think that Europe is ready to fix this yet. I'm reading reports of what's happening in Sweden and I don't see ONE mainstream press article that calls those people Muslims. They call them financially depressed immigrants and teenagers and any thing else apparently to dodge the issue. I did read that they had been so liberal with immigration that their population is now 15% Muslim.

I don't know what will happen. I don't know European cultures that well. I do believe there will be a need to get really tough and drop the PC stuff.

Correct. Don't apologise for what you feel NeverSure. You are American. Free.

Go back to earlier in the topic Phil. The vids are there. I'm not your slave.

They have been removed.

Why would that be, for what reason and by whom ?????

I believe that the videos that you are referring to are still here. I only recall one being deleted, and that one was completely off-topic. The continuous posting of the videos have been removed because it makes for many extra pages. If you want to see them, just back through the posts and you will find them.

Do not copy and paste them again because they will be removed.

I posted an EDL video, it was removed. It was in response to the savagery carried out on a British soldier by two Muslims of Nigerian descent. The video was not inciting hatred, and was probably deleted without even being viewed, as it seems EDL is a dirty word to the do gooding liberals, who like to control all thoughts that are not in line with their views.

If was speaking out against Islam then it wouldn't be politically correct so that may have been why it was removed.

When ever something happens in the UK that makes many a UK native smolder (me included) the government of the day comes out with this stuff to throw water hoping to halt a fire.

All UK governments, now and previous, know whats going on behind closed doors but does nothing to intervene. UK laws are now such that many UK natives (native meaning folk that the UK belongs too) fear to voice an opinion for fear of arrest as laws have been introduced to ''protect'' other folk from verbal stuff. The UK has bent over backwards for other folk and now are and going to pay the price. For sure our secret service is working hard to foil stuff BUT the recruiting and brainwashing the brainless is allowed to continue.

many U.K. nationals have just given up and done exactly what we a long with a lot of others around the world, left their homeland for good.

a sad state of affairs if you ask me !

for the rest of you out there, next time you bump into one of us ask them, what was the main reason for you leaving ? and i will bet my last bottom dollar i will know the answer.

as an old Kiwi mate of mine used to say, last one out turn the lights off !

Edited by tigerfish

^^ I've said time and time again. We should stay out of the Arab and other muslim nations problems, the trouble is oil. Our scientists need to work on a viable cheap alternative, and bugger the oil companies.

soldier's death in Woolwich had nothing to do with oil.

If British Government failure to deal with radical Islam is about oil, that is a very serious indictment of the concept of money is more important than lives.

and anyway we can't stay out of it. We have Muslims on our doorstep. As you well know in Yorkshire.

If British Government failure to deal with radical Islam is about oil, that is a very serious indictment of the concept of money is more important than lives.

and anyway we can't stay out of it. We have Muslims on our doorstep. As you well know in Yorkshire.

We interfere in these countries exactly because they have oil. If Saudis had no oil, Our Armies would not be there. Bin Laden maybe would have had no grief with the Americans, and we would not be where we are today. Frightened of our own shadows in this so called war on terror.

The EDL have it completely right. They have been unfairly vilified and dishonestly tarred with the same brush as the BNP by leftists and the useless Dhimmi David Cameron. no doubt embarrassed that it was the EDL that finally forced the police to do their job and clamp down on the epidemic of Pakistani pedophile gangs. Incidentally there will always be a BNP because there will always be racists, but the EDL are a symptom of a massive failure of government in representing it's people.

• Like 2

Just because he is eloquent does not make him a safe pair of hands. The EDL had an agreement with the British Freedom Party, a dar right group who broke away from the BNP. The EDL members were going to stand as BFP candidates.

We interfere in these countries exactly because they have oil. If Saudis had no oil, Our Armies would not be there. Bin Laden maybe would have had no grief with the Americans, and we would not be where we are today. Frightened of our own shadows in this so called war on terror.

Go slow.

US and other peace keeping nations have been involved in countries where there is no oil or material asset worth anything to them.

Just because he is eloquent does not make him a safe pair of hands. The EDL had an agreement with the British Freedom Party, a dar right group who broke away from the BNP. The EDL members were going to stand as BFP candidates.

Well maybe now you will find they simply stand as EDL candidates, and they would get a lot of votes. I agree with your first line though, I mean Cameron is eloquent isn't he.

The EDL have it completely right. They have been unfairly vilified and dishonestly tarred with the same brush as the BNP by leftists and the useless Dhimmi David Cameron. no doubt embarrassed that it was the EDL that finally forced the police to do their job and clamp down on the epidemic of Pakistani pedophile gangs. Incidentally there will always be a BNP because there will always be racists, but the EDL are a symptom of a massive failure of government in representing it's people.

I suspect that you may have a point. I know that the Tea Party have been misrepresented by the left and the media.

GJ I'm sad that it hit the nail on the head. While our politicians and Police do nothing except stay calm. I think the guy called it pretty much as it is. I've friends, brothers, a sister, nephews and nieces. Most in West Yorkshire, when the shit hits the fan, they might be in the thick of it.

this may be none of my business Mosha, but if you are concerned about your friends and family in West Yorkshire my suggestion would be they openly renounce radical Islam.