Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

Show me one post where I have been a bigot or man up and apologise.

Was talking about Majic and Ulysses and their picking on minorities. So apologies if you thought I dragged you into that.

Edited by samran

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folks are getting very near the penalty box. Stay on the topic and keep it civil. Further remarks aimed at other posters will get you a time out. Further strolls down the IRA memory lane will as well.

• Like 1

5 % of the population is a lot of potential subversives.

Not to mention the sympathisers,as was witnessed on the streets around the world after 9/11.

You blokes sound like a McCarthy-esq echo chamber.

Nothing wrong with the extreme right or the extreme left or anybody in the middle wishing to rid the world of evil.

Reference to McCarthyism is an irrelevant and misplaced analogy in this thread.

Have a nice day ....now was it 5 or was it 6?

Edited by SinglePot

5 % of the population is a lot of potential subversives.

Not to mention the sympathisers,as was witnessed on the streets around the world after 9/11.

You blokes sound like a McCarthy-esq echo chamber.

And what do you sound like?

Nothing wrong with the extreme right or the extreme left or anybody in the middle wishing to rid the world of evil.

Reference to McCarthyism is an irrelevant and misplaced analogy in this thread.

Have a nice day ....now was it 5 or was it 6?

So let me understand this, are 5% of the British population evil and potentially subversive simply due to their religion?

• Like 1

Some folks are getting very near the penalty box. Stay on the topic and keep it civil. Further remarks aimed at other posters will get you a time out. Further strolls down the IRA memory lane will as well.

Maybe the whole thread should be closed down, after all it's not following a PC route.

It does not have to be PC. You simply must follow the rules. You can express your opinion, but do so in a civil manner.

If it's too difficult, then you are welcome to NOT post.

Maybe the whole thread should be closed down, after all it's not following a PC route.

It is following the PC route. Plenty here following the heard. Just a different version of PC.

And some posters here need to stop waffling about KGB, Hitler, throwing Christians to Lions, and Holey Joe's who fell of their Potty years ago, and remember You British are Feeding and Housing for Free Islamics who hate you ,and your Governments ignoring its Silent Majority, and listening to Militants more than their own people.

I agree England it rumored Prince Charlie is Muslims may be it true and explanes what England is doing

And the evidence is.......................

• Like 1

And some posters here need to stop waffling about KGB, Hitler, throwing Christians to Lions, and Holey Joe's who fell of their Potty years ago, and remember You British are Feeding and Housing for Free Islamics who hate you ,and your Governments ignoring its Silent Majority, and listening to Militants more than their own people.

I agree England it rumored Prince Charlie is Muslims may be it true and explanes what England is doing

do you have any doubts that "Prince Charlie is Muslims"?

It does not have to be PC. You simply must follow the rules. You can express your opinion, but do so in a civil manner.

If it's too difficult, then you are welcome to NOT post.

I understand that thank you. Edited by mrtoad

do you have any doubts that "Prince Charlie is Muslims"?

Harryfrompattaya is really Ali G. Explains his writings.....Innit?

Was talking about Majic and Ulysses and their picking on minorities. So apologies if you thought I dragged you into that.

It's always a good idea to go back and look at what someone is responding to originally before forming misguided opinions.

• Like 2

When ever something happens in the UK that makes many a UK native smolder (me included) the government of the day comes out with this stuff to throw water hoping to halt a fire.

All UK governments, now and previous, know whats going on behind closed doors but does nothing to intervene. UK laws are now such that many UK natives (native meaning folk that the UK belongs too) fear to voice an opinion for fear of arrest as laws have been introduced to ''protect'' other folk from verbal stuff. The UK has bent over backwards for other folk and now are and going to pay the price. For sure our secret service is working hard to foil stuff BUT the recruiting and brainwashing the brainless is allowed to continue.

My son is in the RAF and has served in Afghanistan. The murder of Lee Rigby, who came from close to my birth town of Oldham is, for me both appalling and frightening. My inner-most thoughts are,at the moment, very non-PC, so I will not post them on an open forum.

Not having read through the whole thread, I do, however, agree strongly with the comments of "Ace of Pops" and "transam".

• Like 2

It's always a good idea to go back and look at what someone is responding to originally before forming misguided opinions.

All part of the smoke and mirrors to get away from the facts that this was a brutal murder in the cause of Islam.

No one has lost sight if that. But the reaction from the mob plays to the same base ugliness that motivated the murderers.

I don't think people with opinions that are disgusted and scared of these types of developments are going to go and behead someone. The mob, might be a little different to what you think.

Edited by mrtoad

I don't think people with opinions that are disgusted and scared of these types of developments are going to go and behead someone. The mob, might be a little different to what you think.

People are disgusted, and so they should be.

If the response is one which preaches intolerance, then they are no better than the clerics in the mosques who do the same.

You've got a justice system which is the envy of, and a model for half the world. Leave the mob rule for the places that these perpetrators call home.

Edited by samran
  • Like 2

it's tolerance of islamic madness that a). let so many into the country and b. let them plot murder and spout hatred against us. Tolerance is not always a good thing. Muslims always demand the utmost tolerance for themselves but give none in return, it's their way or the highway. islam has o respect for anyone else.

Edited by sms747
  • Like 1

If it is one which preaches intolerance, then they are no better than the clerics in the mosques who do the same.

Tolerance of what? I have no tolerance for people who want to kill anyone that doesn't follow their beliefs. I think that's fair enough. If you actually listen to as an example the EDL, then you might understand what us actually being said is far from intolerant of Muslims.

• Like 1

it's tolerance of islamic madness that a. let so many into the country and b. let them plot murder and spout hatred against us. Tolerance is not always a good thing. muslims always demand tolerance for themselves but give none in return

It's the intolerance of fanatics who deem to justify their actions on religion.

One of these fellas was born and bred in the UK and a Christian before he converted. A nutter is a nutter is a nutter.

In my opinion all religion is a curse. If it brings you comfort then great, but all I see is misery and hatred.

There are probably nice muslims who cringe every time one of these devils commits an evil act in the name of Allah, I just wish they were man enough to fight for their beliefs in an army instead of hiding amongst others and striking like snakes. Make no mistake though, it is a war, they don't fight fair though, and if we do, we lose.

Unfortunately when these guys get sent down it will not be for long enough and they will have nice cells with TV and Halal meals and bogs facing away from mecca. They will be wearing their own desert like garb and will be free to try and convert others to their sick beliefs. They will have access to anything more or less they want to read and will be funded by the taxpayer for their appeals and to study. The dead guy will have none of these things. Unlike the USA murderers are not punished in the UK

• Like 1

Unfortunately when these guys get sent down it will not be for long enough and they will have nice cells with TV and Halal meals and bogs facing away from mecca. They will be wearing their own desert like garb and will be free to try and convert others to their sick beliefs. They will have access to anything more or less they want to read and will be funded by the taxpayer for their appeals and to study. The dead guy will have none of these things. Unlike the USA murderers are not punished in the UK

Give them a diet of pork I say or at the very least cook thier food in pork fat. I guess they will have thier own personal chef tho.

My take on all of this! The social engineers, hand wringers and other politically correct groups are going to love it!

The best form of punishment for these types of radicals is NOT death but a very prolonged (NO PAROLE) life in prison. Not in solitary but your average day to day prison situation where there are plenty of inmates who would like to 'socialize' with em. That way they are no longer matyres, their 12 virgins and eternal life in glory etc. lost.

Give em a special diet of weak pork and rice soup to which they can accept or reject. Once a month give em a treat, either a pack of cigarettes or small jar of Vaseline, really depends on whether they need to fix the lungs or relieve the pain.

If this was to occur it MIGHT JUST make these radicals have a second thought!

I agree, but our politicians are such politically correct c*** suckers that they will cop it without a murmur.

I watched a programme on Australian TV this morning, and each 'guest' pussy footed around the question/issue, and radical muslim behaviour was avoided like the plague. All sorts of excuses were offered for the murder, but nobody actually said that there was a problem and that we have to fix the problem. Sickening garbage.

People have become terrorfied of muslims that is why they pussyfoot around them. One wrong word or one wrong gesture even if harmless and unintended all hell will break loose. You have to treat them very very gently.

My take on all of this! The social engineers, hand wringers and other politically correct groups are going to love it!

The best form of punishment for these types of radicals is NOT death but a very prolonged (NO PAROLE) life in prison. Not in solitary but your average day to day prison situation where there are plenty of inmates who would like to 'socialize' with em. That way they are no longer matyres, their 12 virgins and eternal life in glory etc. lost.

Give em a special diet of weak pork and rice soup to which they can accept or reject. Once a month give em a treat, either a pack of cigarettes or small jar of Vaseline, really depends on whether they need to fix the lungs or relieve the pain.

If this was to occur it MIGHT JUST make these radicals have a second thought!

I agree, but our politicians are such politically correct c*** suckers that they will cop it without a murmur.

I watched a programme on Australian TV this morning, and each 'guest' pussy footed around the question/issue, and radical muslim behaviour was avoided like the plague. All sorts of excuses were offered for the murder, but nobody actually said that there was a problem and that we have to fix the problem. Sickening garbage.

People have become terrorfied of muslims that is why they pussyfoot around them. One wrong word or one wrong gesture even if harmless and unintended all hell will break loose. You have to treat them very very gently.

Funny, and here I was thinking that people just wanted to be reasonable and not want to be judge and jury basing their opinions on heresay.

I mean, isn't that what the Taliban do?

• Like 2