Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beets me how if You spend you time Working, raising a Family, helping your fellow man if you can,how or why one needs religion.. Or is it Idle Hands, get into Mischief?...I have a feeling, if there were no handouts in Europe they would all Piss Off.. Mohamid Ali once said." You never see a Blackbird Flying with a Sparrow, and rarely do they Fight."....Mind you he did change Religion to avoid going to Nam, gutless rich coward.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

his video is absolutely frightening sick.gif

YouTube video Luton

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

All non muslims are destined for hell fire??

UK go to hell?

Get these assh*les out of the U.K.

Cameron today says he is going to ATTEMPT to stop the race hate speeches..... cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Cameron, do something about the likes of these in the video too and not only against the EDL and 85 years old women.

Edited by Scott

YouTube video Luton

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

This video is absolutely frightening sick.gif
The full version

Not sure I can take anymore.

Because it's not like that all the way through, she actually tries to give a balanced report.

A post with messed up quotes has been deleted.

I will repost it, as best I can.

The career politicians will do nothing about this, they will try to discredit any organization or person who poses a threat to their reelection chances. The feelings on the street of the average British person is very different to what is being reported in the press, and on other media sites which are moderated. The established careerists that have caused this mess with appeasement and PC madness should be afraid, very afraid as to their chances of being reelected.

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

This has gone beyond party politics. All leaders of all parties should now sit down together and say, what are we going to do about this problem? Blaming politicians for their failure to deal with it or allowing it to happen in the first place will achieve nothing.

Solidarity against something that is clearly evil not just in the UK but everywhere in the world.

If International Law needs to be changed to disable these people that is what should happen IMHO.

• Like 1

This video is absolutely frightening sick.gif
The full version

Not sure I can take anymore.

Because it's not like that all the way through, she actually tries to give a balanced report.

Thanks Mosha for uploading the full version link .

• Like 1

Irish and catholics had no trouble integrating into the UK that's the last things muslims want to do. Most hate western values but hypocritically stay here, many spouting hatred and the rest quietly nodding.

Irish and catholics had no trouble integrating into the UK that's the last things muslims want to do. Most hate western values but hypocritically stay here, many spouting hatred and the rest quietly nodding.

Tosh. Back in the day they were Fenian scum who were wanting to tear down Britain. There is a long history of anti Irish racism in the UK.

Islam is just the latest fashionable whipping boy of the extremist right who need someone to hate.

Edited by samran
  • Like 2

Beets me how if You spend you time Working, raising a Family, helping your fellow man if you can,how or why one needs religion.. Or is it Idle Hands, get into Mischief?...I have a feeling, if there were no handouts in Europe they would all Piss Off.. Mohamid Ali once said." You never see a Blackbird Flying with a Sparrow, and rarely do they Fight."....Mind you he did change Religion to avoid going to Nam, gutless rich coward.coffee1.gif

Ali failed the written tests in 1964, then in 1966 they lowered the bar.

Tosh. Back in the day they were Fenian scum who were wanting to tear down Britain. There is a long history of anti Irish racism in the UK.

Islam is just the latest fashionable whipping boy of the extremist right who need someone to hate.

Completely untrue, completely inaccurate and completely BS.

• Like 2

Completely untrue, completely inaccurate and completely BS.

What, you deny there was ever any racism to the Irish and that Catholicism was seen as incompatible with the foundations of British life? Heck, even the monarch is banned from being a Catholic. Or am I just making it up?

Sorry for my hasty and ill considered response.

They are actually really nice people who have been misunderstood and treated exceptionally badly by the rest of the world and are quite at liberty to carry out acts of terrorism such as the destruction of (fill in your own details) without fear of reprisal.

Should the Colt 44 Magnum I'm holding cause any unwanted collateral damage please accept my apologies.

• Like 1

Stop Sidetracking again. This is not about yesterday Irishy folk, its about Islamic Nutters who Murdered an Unarmed British Citizen, and a Government of Wimps who will do nothing to defend your Citizens .What would the apeasers attitude be if it was their Son run over and slaughterd like a Dog..:coffee1:

What makes you think that I think what was done was in any way acceptable?

Some people seem to think though that the only valid response is for more hate and vitriol. Clearly you are one of them. I abohore racism in all forms. From the bloke who was killed for basically being a white British soldier. To the morons who now think that doing the same in the other direction is a valid response.

This 'you are either with us or against us' attitude is small minded. But I can't expect much than lemming like behaviour from some of you blokes.

Edited by samran
  • Like 2

Stop Sidetracking again. This is not about yesterday Irishy folk, its about Islamic Nutters who Murdered an Unarmed British Citizen, and a Government of Wimps who will do nothing to defend your Citizens .What would the apeasers attitude be if it was their Son run over and slaughterd like a Dog..coffee1.gif

Some people seem to think though that the only valid response is for more hate and vitriol. Clearly you are one of them. I abohore racism in all forms. From the bloke who was killed for basically being a white British soldier. To the morons who now think that doing the same in the other direction is a valid response.

This 'you are either with us or against us' attitude is small minded. But I can't expect much than lemming like behaviour from some of you blokes.

I wasn't referring to You, just gutless Brits in General. But if the Cap Fits,ware it.!! Portugal is England's oldest Allie and i feel rather strongly about Visitors killing them for some reason.coffee1.gif

5 % of the population is a lot of potential subversives.

Not to mention the sympathisers,as was witnessed on the streets around the world after 9/11.

You blokes sound like a McCarthy-esq echo chamber.

Stop Sidetracking again. This is not about yesterday Irishy folk, its about Islamic Nutters who Murdered an Unarmed British Citizen, and a Government of Wimps who will do nothing to defend your Citizens .What would the apeasers attitude be if it was their Son run over and slaughterd like a Dog..:coffee1:

I wasn't referring to You, just gutless Brits in General. But if the Cap Fits,ware it.!! Portugal is England's oldest Allie and i feel rather strongly about Visitors killing them for some reason.:coffee1:
Ah, so you were referring to me. Edited by samran

Not to mention the sympathisers,as was witnessed on the streets around the world after 9/11.

And you are starting to sound like a Troll-esq echo chamber.

And you are starting to sound like a Troll-esq echo chamber.

Independent thought called a troll. Better that than a bigot I guess.

Stop Sidetracking again. This is not about yesterday Irishy folk, its about Islamic Nutters who Murdered an Unarmed British Citizen, and a Government of Wimps who will do nothing to defend your Citizens .What would the apeasers attitude be if it was their Son run over and slaughterd like a Dog..coffee1.gif

You seem to be dishing out hate and vitriol.

• Like 1