German Auto Theft Suspect From Koh Samui Caught By Police In Pattaya

webfact

Thanks JetsetBKK! So what you are saying is that since the time you came into this world you have never broke the law (other than driving offences) which means that you have broken the law right? Maybe that's where i picked up on your denial. You have never stolen anything when you were a kid/teenager? You have never smidged on your tax filing? Ok? I'll take your word for it! As for me I plead the fifth admendment! Your post came across to me as a little defensive on your stainless perfect life. (again maybe that is where I picked up on denial)

I guess my point is we all get caught up on these people that make a mess out of their lives and at times their laspe of reason effects others. I find myself these days focusing on the real issues of humanity, like for instance the millions of children without food and education and no hope of having a any kind of life as we know. That rarely makes the news. I wish you well JetsetBKK and hope you will continue to share your thoughts with this less than perfect MILT

Yes - only broken the driving laws, never stolen and always completed my tax return. Am I really so unusual?

When I came here to retire, I thought most people were like me - lived a normal life saving their money and just wanted to have fun and relax until the grim reaper came along.

Living in Phuket and reading about the "average" foreigner here has certainly opened my eyes. Pretty scary really. No wonder so many Thais eye us with suspicion.

I focus more on animal welfare, but only insofar as I regularly feed stray dogs on a hill where I exercise.

When I read about farang car thieves like this guy, stupid enough to keep the car that he stole and live in a nice quiet place like Pattaya rolleyes.gif, it makes me wonder about my neighbours. I wonder what their story is?

• Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks JetsetBKK! So what you are saying is that since the time you came into this world you have never broke the law (other than driving offences) which means that you have broken the law right? Maybe that's where i picked up on your denial. You have never stolen anything when you were a kid/teenager? You have never smidged on your tax filing? Ok? I'll take your word for it! As for me I plead the fifth admendment! Your post came across to me as a little defensive on your stainless perfect life. (again maybe that is where I picked up on denial)

I guess my point is we all get caught up on these people that make a mess out of their lives and at times their laspe of reason effects others. I find myself these days focusing on the real issues of humanity, like for instance the millions of children without food and education and no hope of having a any kind of life as we know. That rarely makes the news. I wish you well JetsetBKK and hope you will continue to share your thoughts with this less than perfect MILT

Yes - only broken the driving laws, never stolen and always completed my tax return. Am I really so unusual?

When I came here to retire, I thought most people were like me - lived a normal life saving their money and just wanted to have fun and relax until the grim reaper came along.

Living in Phuket and reading about the "average" foreigner here has certainly opened my eyes. Pretty scary really. No wonder so many Thais eye us with suspicion.

I focus more on animal welfare, but only insofar as I regularly feed stray dogs on a hill where I exercise.

When I read about farang car thieves like this guy, stupid enough to keep the car that he stole and live in a nice quiet place like Pattaya rolleyes.gif, it makes me wonder about my neighbours. I wonder what their story is?

Also makes me wonder if this story is true there is that old scams where u borrow or rent a car long term ten the owner reports it stolen

As for guns and drugs in the car. Stupid really to come here and do drugs but many people do

And for guns some people like guns for show for protection doesn't mean he was looking for trouble the. Then I don't know the full story maybe he was

Sometimes I cannot make an assumption based on just an artical u have to read between the lines sometimes

• Like 2

I understand that we all have the right to express ourselves on this forum (as long as we adhere to TV policies) so if I may. The negative judgements express on this forum at other peoples misfortunes, idiotic behavior, or criminal is mind boggling. We all sit in front of our computers and have the freedom to say (write things) that most of us would never say in person because we would probably find ourselves in an altercation. (whether we are right or wrong). Most of us have a history right? (good or bad) and none of us are perfect people. So what gives TV members? Judge not least ye be judged! I just wanted to express my thoughts after reading some of the post regarding this story and the story of the Aussies and all the stories really that involve other HUMAN BEINGS. Where is the love, compassion, and understanding in this world? Cause we all know that if ever a day we find ourselves being judged for our actions that at some point we all will be looking for all threewai2.gif .

Can't we all just get along? coffee1.gif

Edited by khaowong1
  • Like 1

I understand that we all have the right to express ourselves on this forum (as long as we adhere to TV policies) so if I may. The negative judgements express on this forum at other peoples misfortunes, idiotic behavior, or criminal is mind boggling. We all sit in front of our computers and have the freedom to say (write things) that most of us would never say in person because we would probably find ourselves in an altercation. (whether we are right or wrong). Most of us have a history right? (good or bad) and none of us are perfect people. So what gives TV members? Judge not least ye be judged! I just wanted to express my thoughts after reading some of the post regarding this story and the story of the Aussies and all the stories really that involve other HUMAN BEINGS. Where is the love, compassion, and understanding in this world? Cause we all know that if ever a day we find ourselves being judged for our actions that at some point we all will be looking for all threewai2.gif .

It's called Schadenfreude. Something our German fellow is most likely familiar with. thumbsup.gif

How do you have compassion for someone who so obviously doesn't deserve it?

I guarantee if he out a deposit down of any amount prior to renting he will never ever see it again and that goes with any thing you put a deposit down on. I'm sure that is we're the problem began.. This guy is innocent....100%

Stole the car on Samui....traced and caught in Pattaya.

The cops can trace you anywhere once it a crime against a Thai (car rental company).

exactly. The guy gave him his correct name and address. Nothing in this story is true ill bet any amount of money. And a German knows a good car, and it's not a Toyota camera.....all lies every word......

I understand that we all have the right to express ourselves on this forum (as long as we adhere to TV policies) so if I may.

Then

>The negative judgements express on this forum at other peoples misfortunes, idiotic behavior, or criminal is mind bog

gling.blockquote>

You contradict tyourself.

Being mind boggeld is hardly being contradictive Harley. No harm no foul! I was trying to conveye all of our Holier than thou attitudes and frankly I enjoy reading peoples thoughts. Including yours. Nice Bike by the way!

Thanks Milt...she is a good one and got me all through the 49 main land states with not a murmur. Pic was taken in Eureka just outside Palmer, Alaska.

Edited by harleyclarkey

I guarantee if he out a deposit down of any amount prior to renting he will never ever see it again and that goes with any thing you put a deposit down on. I'm sure that is we're the problem began.. This guy is innocent....100%

It seems pretty basic, on the face of it? If you are in possession of a vehicle which is not registered to you without the owner's consent that is a crime? What are the mitigating circumstances for you to say he is 100% innocent?

Firearms, drugs, stolen car, pending criminal case.. nice fella tongue.png

theres a lot of flaming,, maybe the guy is a jerk, but he was probably always like that . mixed in the drug world, bit of an opertunist, thought he could get away with nicking a car, owned a gun because he thought it was cool and would impress his friends. bla bla bla doest really make him a cold blooded killer, maybe,, he is but it is more likely he is just a rebel without a cause and just tried to get away one thing too many... look.... he isnt covered in taottos and he has a clean shirt on

I understand that we all have the right to express ourselves on this forum (as long as we adhere to TV policies) so if I may. The negative judgements express on this forum at other peoples misfortunes, idiotic behavior, or criminal is mind boggling. We all sit in front of our computers and have the freedom to say (write things) that most of us would never say in person because we would probably find ourselves in an altercation. (whether we are right or wrong). Most of us have a history right? (good or bad) and none of us are perfect people. So what gives TV members? Judge not least ye be judged! I just wanted to express my thoughts after reading some of the post regarding this story and the story of the Aussies and all the stories really that involve other HUMAN BEINGS. Where is the love, compassion, and understanding in this world? Cause we all know that if ever a day we find ourselves being judged for our actions that at some point we all will be looking for all three:wai2: .

Of course I would never say to this guy face to face what I would write here. That's what forums are for! I don't want to get beaten up by this scum bag. He needs to spend a few years in a Thai jail - but I bet he won't.

Do you know him?

By the way, I do not "have a history". I have not committed any crime (other than motoring offences) in my life. You imply that you have. Perhaps you could enlighten us.

And I am perfect.

tongue.png

probably out on bail now, oh no he is not Thai.

Stole the car on Samui....traced and caught in Pattaya.

The cops can trace you anywhere once it a crime against a Thai (car rental company).

exactly. The guy gave him his correct name and address. Nothing in this story is true ill bet any amount of money. And a German knows a good car, and it's not a Toyota camera.....all lies every word......

u really have to be sharp out here and do everything properly. if you are doing a business deal and the other party says the famous " no problem!" i have seen people buy and sell motor bikes with out changing the owner about 3 or 4 times down the line that when someone does want to do the transfer they cannot find the owner.

Happens allot people buy vehicles. the famous way is taking over finance payments then tranferring after. the car is still in someone elses name. Or transferring to a forangh but the forang cannot work out the system very well about going to imigration and geting the guarentee car. so they may buy the car. the owner says they can do the transfer later but then he or she cannot be found.

Allot of the time it is down to lazyness and most of the time nothing bad happpens but it is a receipy for trouble. if he was into drugs and running fire arms then he might have thought that not havin g the car in his name worked in his favour. who knows

I understand that we all have the right to express ourselves on this forum (as long as we adhere to TV policies) so if I may. The negative judgements express on this forum at other peoples misfortunes, idiotic behavior, or criminal is mind boggling. We all sit in front of our computers and have the freedom to say (write things) that most of us would never say in person because we would probably find ourselves in an altercation. (whether we are right or wrong). Most of us have a history right? (good or bad) and none of us are perfect people. So what gives TV members? Judge not least ye be judged! I just wanted to express my thoughts after reading some of the post regarding this story and the story of the Aussies and all the stories really that involve other HUMAN BEINGS. Where is the love, compassion, and understanding in this world? Cause we all know that if ever a day we find ourselves being judged for our actions that at some point we all will be looking for all three:wai2: .

Of course I would never say to this guy face to face what I would write here. That's what forums are for! I don't want to get beaten up by this scum bag. He needs to spend a few years in a Thai jail - but I bet he won't.

Do you know him?

By the way, I do not "have a history". I have not committed any crime (other than motoring offences) in my life. You imply that you have. Perhaps you could enlighten us.

And I am perfect.

tongue.png

probably out on bail now, oh no he is not Thai.

he can get bail as long as the person paying the bail does not screw him

No he has no balls, just no brain.

It was funny to rread TOYOTA + CAMRY = LUXURY (for the poor ?) 5555+

40.000.- Euro is for "Poor"rolleyes.gif people in Thailand? We are in Thailand, not in EU!

What car do you drive in TH? Do you even have one? tongue.png

Don't let -Keesters- and his "Dog hunters", better dead than alive,blink.png know that! rolleyes.gif

I repeat - I have never committed a crime.

Everybody says that! Even in front of a judge! tongue.png

OK, let me re-phrase: My official criminal record is is blank. whistling.gif

Even that, the more intelligent and lucky criminal - wise - guys - who never, got caught, "red handed", can say that, in front of a judge to. wink.png

"I wonder do you and others have outrage for all the children starving in this world? Women being brutilized? People with no hope in their lives?" Outrage for a guy that makes stupid choices? I guess I will never understand.

I don't get the connection of comparing this sociopath with those other problems that are usually not the fault of the victims. This guy knowingly commits crimes. He CHOOSES that behavior. He is not some poor "victim of circumstance". Your complaining is like the kid who killed his parents, and cried to the judge "have mercy on me: I'm an orphan!"

Edited by Emdog