Where The Beaches Are Still Clean Asia?

Sandman77

Very nice clean beaches in Viet Nam. Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ca Na and many others.

The dirtiest beach i have ever seen was in Vietnam, Mui Ne was the beach, it was disgusting, plastic botttles and bags floating in the water.

Pattaya is another beach i would not swim in, The best beach in asia is Nusa Dua in Bali, white sand and the ocean looks like tap water..it is so crystal clear.

I've lived in Bali and been to Nusa Dua (Two Islands) beach many times.The Philippines have much better beaches,plus Nusa Dua is full of husslers trying to sell you sarongs,carvings and other cheap tat,as it's where all the Five Star hotels are located!

well we all know the oceans are the biggest dump on the planet(,fact),,,,,also currents bring the crap in to certain places,but it doesnt excuse leaving them looking like shi-te,,,,,,,

The beaches in tbr NPs here are lovely and kept clean. Farther offshore the better.

I never reveal my guesthouses

But I never ever reveal my favorite beaches

60km offshore or dont bother

What about favorite books your've read and etc?

I can't figue out why a lot of people take their dog's to the beach for a dump, thais and farlang so nice, and then theres the horses as well

The first time I went to the beaches at Hua Hin, I was amazed to see the local pay for horseback riding guys taking their horses along the water line. The horses of course take a dump when they decide the time is right.

Sometimes the local horse tenders would pick it up. Other times, it would just sit there in the sand, with the ocean water coming in, picking it up and carrying it back out into the water.

OK, who's ready for a swim???

The beaches in tbr NPs here are lovely and kept clean. Farther offshore the better.

I never reveal my guesthouses

But I never ever reveal my favorite beaches

60km offshore or dont bother

What about favorite books your've read and etc?

No problem. Just guesthouses and camping spots. Perhaps secret methods of border hopping or transport options. If it means I might lose out, I don't share it.

Essentially things that will become a poorer experience, cost me more or put me in a position of being "sol".

I share a lot of information most people would never run across. Many retirees and expats not so much suited to take advantage by their laziness, prejudice, etc...

I don't need share everything with complete strangers, people I will never even meet let alone friend.

Probably the most reliable way to absolutely thrash a beautiful beach in Asia is to use it as a setting for a movie.

Second on the list would be to call it a "beautiful, unspoiled beach" in the mainstream travel guides.

Third on the list would be to build an airport to make it easier for "adventurers" to get to without actually putting out any effort.

I agree with all the points you made. I wonder if Burma is willing to throw all that away for Profit?
oh no. Burma would never do anything for profit, they are a wonderful just government who really really had to spent Billions upon Billions every year on their military whilst the people starved.

So keeping that in mind I'm sure they would never harm a beach, despite having tunnelled under ever inch of their country and causing great damage to the environment they would never harm a beach for profit.

if want to see an absolutely great beach , go to wineglass bay in Tasmania . So sad to see the beaches in Thailand getting worst . Went to krabi last Christmas and I was amazed how it has go so dirty from the previous Christmas I went there.

+1... Stunning beach Wineglass

Similar subject.. We have a waterfall near our house, gets very busy with locals on holidays and weekends. The state of the place after people have left is ridiculous. My wife and I have on a couple of occasions tried to pick up as much as we can but it is an endless task. The locals don't seem to mind spending their free time playing amongst all their sh*t !!! Oh well, you can only do what you can do...

Thais are dirty period no two ways about it, I see the same near my land, everyday the school bus goes past followed by numerous other vehicles, I have no neighbours for about 800 metres but everyday I have to go out and pick up all their sh*te, worse still if anyone comes here to do any work, they stop opposite my land eat their lunch then leave all the polystyrene containers behind.

Northern Palawan Island in the Philippines is nice, but as someone already said, the farther you get away from popular areas the cleaner it will be. And yes, commercial fishermen in Asia are environmental rapists. That is not just a generality; it's a fact.

Does Palawan have a airport?

How the route from Manila airport how far?

Oroberbly a good idea for the next visa run

Yes the dealers in Indonesia are crazy the never stop you asking also when you tell 10 times you not want Saron the best way I try out ignore them not talk any word close the eyes then the getting more aggressive and run away!

Probably the most reliable way to absolutely thrash a beautiful beach in Asia is to use it as a setting for a movie.

Second on the list would be to call it a "beautiful, unspoiled beach" in the mainstream travel guides.

Third on the list would be to build an airport to make it easier for "adventurers" to get to without actually putting out any effort.

I agree with all the points you made. I wonder if Burma is willing to throw all that away for Profit?

Well, they have been letting chinese mineral companies and oil companies rape the land for quite awhile, can't see them suddenly deciding to be environmentalists