Man Abducts And Sexually Assaults A 12 Year Old Girl Over None Payment Of Debt

Rimmer

Why do posters have to knock Thailand? Far worse offences than this are committed on children in the west and, would you believe, by westerners!! Every country in the world has its monsters but I never seem to hear "How does American society produce..... How does British society produce..... How does Australian society produce...... No, when it comes to the west the person (not the country) is held responsible. Thai knockers just can't wait to blame either the country or Thaksin himself!

Raping a child for a $30 unpaid debit??? Sure, that happens every day where I come from... whistling.gif

It's not just that this guy was an alleged child rapist, because indeed there are those sorts everywhere.

It's that this guy was a debt collector, and apparently he felt an acceptable way to induce payment of the 1,000 baht owed was to rape the mother's child.

I wonder how he came to that way of thinking?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

What a sad, sordid story...

How does Thai society produce such a guy with absolutely ZERO sense of morality??? And how many more out there are of similar ilk???

Nothing to see here. Please move on to a thread about foreign pedophiles and voice your just outrage there.

Life is cheap, Baht 1,000 for a ruining a kids life. My ex only paid some moron 5,000 to have me topped, obviously too cheap, he missed!!!!

You may as well receive worse for refusing to pay 3 baht pisshouse fee at the back of some dodgy Pattaya bar.