511 Taclite Pro Pants Heads Up

KRS1

Got a couple pairs cut down into shorts, i like em....lookin' sexy...lol

ummm dont go get them cut at the guy previously mentioned, he didnt do such a hot job this time.

I believe knee pads will fit in the back pockets. Going to order some Knox knee pads and get rid of the Dainese.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW. WHAT A BIG HELMET YOU HAVE :D:D

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got myself two pairs today and two to send to my mate in Udon. Those girls in Ibis shop must be wondering what is going on! They will be keeping the stock up for sure!

Hows the stock looking when you went?

Just a reminder that the 511 Taclite pants are also available at Kad Suan Kaew on the 2nd floor by the front escalators. Its the Export Shop with the green and white sign.

Edited by KRS1

Just a reminder that the 511 Taclite pants are also available at Kad Suan Kaew on the 2nd floor by the front escalators. Its the Export Shop with the green and white sign.

Had quite a lot and more out the back. I'm going back to or row for some ladies sizes hopefully, 27/28.

Had quite a lot and more out the back. I'm going back to or row for some ladies sizes hopefully, 27/28.

I know the shop on the first floor of Kad suan kaew (there is another shop on the second floor) has small sizes, but they are not the Taclites, they are regular cloth.

Got two 38/36 khakis and had to settle for 38/34 black colored ones at Ibis last Saturday, most that were left had shorter in-seams did not check if they had longer size 40s.

The girls had to go to the back to get my stuff.

Yeah, I'm glad I still caught up and managed to buy some of the longer pairs.biggrin.png

There's a small street stall in Bangkok that sells 511 gear - on Sukhumvit Road near to the new Sofitel Hotel and not far from Terminal 21. Her 'prices' are steep at first (close to the full costs in The Tank Store in Central World) .... but she negotiates. Not sure if it's all genuine gear - but she has clothing and boots.

KRS do they have any in size 32 the length is 30 but I can cut & have them hemmed up.

They would be perfect for California later this month for the Stinson beach run & camping up in Lake Tahoe. I live outside of the Pattaya area. How can I order a pair?

Thanks Barry

I dont think they have 32, the smallest size i ever saw was 34, but i can check the next time im around there, since i never really looked for 32. Give me a couple of days.

Few days ago there were some (Taclite) in the Export 71 shop on Huay Kaew Rd, just before the canal road traffic lights (going towards Doi Suthep). Same price. All the 34 waist gone though, unfortunately. If you see any, ...

Awesome !

Get em while you can!

There are export shops in BKK too, so you guys that are down there may want to go take a look...i know there are locations at Seacon Square, Central Bangna and the Petburi and Klong Tan intersection (main branch, turn left at klong tan if headed towards airport)

They didn't have any at the Klong Tan intersection main branch.