N A S A's Apollo Navigator Found Dead With Rope Around Neck In Thailand

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suspicious.. why is it only high profile people the get caught hanging on bathroom doors from this. I Think its the CIA having a laugh. how many other people get this urge? get a woman to sit on my face to half suffocate me maybe; or strangled me during sex but hanging on a door mastabating would be very low on my list of erotic experiences.

2nd point , why can the police not confirm 100% whether drugs were in his system and whether it was heart attack or overdose or asphyxiation, would have thought it would have been wise to keep their mouth shut until that was at least confirmed.. save embarrassment all round..

• Like 1

He believed in getting high and knew the way there.

Or, just experimenting with weightlessness. :(

found with a rope tied around his genitals and waist and another rope tied around his neck, hanging from a knob of his bedroom door

• Like 1

He had a PhD, decided to spend some time in Mae Sot of all places rather than living it up in a mansion in the good 'ol USA and then did crystal meth while screwing himself. OMG this is all so confusing I can't make sense of it.

...and he was 76 years old...spry old feller

Pity they have to include so many details, The family would probably prefer to have keep this quiet.

Well, you can't please everyone. With fewer details, all the usual guys would be out now claiming he was killed and how it's all a cover up.

Can't win, reporting news.

Personally I think that all the ropes and drug overdode is a bit dodgy.

• Like 1

Pity they have to include so many details, The family would probably prefer to have keep this quiet.

Well, you can't please everyone. With fewer details, all the usual guys would be out now claiming he was killed and how it's all a cover up.

yea its a can't win situation especially with many caught up in thailand by their genitals and out of breath..... virtually speaking in other cases actual.

Edited by alanferdi

Very fair statement. Also the details provided show what a mixed up bunch of westerns live here! Funny these two American's, this guy and that actor where both into weird shxt. Gotta hand it to the great USA!

• Like 1

I'm suspicious.. why is it only high profile people the get caught hanging on bathroom doors from this. I Think its the CIA having a laugh. how many other people get this urge? get a woman to sit on my face to half suffocate me maybe; or strangled me during sex but hanging on a door mastabating would be very low on my list of erotic experiences.

2nd point , why can the police not confirm 100% whether drugs were in his system and whether it was heart attack or overdose or asphyxiation, would have thought it would have been wise to keep their mouth shut until that was at least confirmed.. save embarrassment all round..

God damn, you would find a conspiracy in a class room of 5 year olds. Can't some people just accept the dude was doing some weird shxt by himself and died! Mother nature has a way of telling us this is not normal. Why do you have to even waist a once of thought on CIA, FBI, KGB........ the god damn dude just strangled himself the death while high on crystal meth, plain and simple. Oh, but maybe he was set up.... yeah... because he owned a $50m shopping mall or something!

• Like 2

Agree. TV members are constantly complaining about the lack of detail in news articles. But when it's provided, they complain that it's too much detail. <deleted>.

• Like 2

I know nothing of the Houston Chronicle but they too don't seem to mind a misleading headline as at first glance I thought he had been a navigator on an Apollo mission whereas the story would suggest he was in a support role.

Another headline worded to catch attention and get the overly explicit story read.

Its marketing...

God damn, you would find a conspiracy in a class room of 5 year olds. Can't some people just accept the dude was doing some weird shxt by himself and died! Mother nature has a way of telling us this is not normal. Why do you have to even waist a once of thought on CIA, FBI, KGB........ the god damn dude just strangled himself the death while high on crystal meth, plain and simple. Oh, but maybe he was set up.... yeah... because he owned a $50m shopping mall or something!

You have anymore details on that $50 million shopping mall ? whistling.gif

Of course the headline leads people to think that an Apollo astronaut was found dead under suspicious circumstances. Only by reading the story do we see that he was someone who worked on the ground on the navigation team, probably one of dozens, possibly hundreds. Oh well, whatever sells the story.

I fail to see how reporting the more salacious aspects of this tragic incident serves anyone. Except the media outlets trying to profit off of it.

Dam*! Leaves nothing for the TV sleuths to speculate over.

Edited by Dap

David Carradine seems to have set a trend for "choking" oneself to death.

Well actually -Michael Hutchence (INXS) was way before Carradine.......

Edited by metisdead
Font

How popular is this xxxx then.? Hands up who enjoys a good old bit of auto erotic aphyication or what ever. never read a headline saying mr. Jones from Sutton way was found hanging from his bathroom door with his cock out and a rope around his neck....

• Like 1

How popular is this shit then.? Hands up who enjoys a good old bit of auto erotic aphyication or what ever. never read a headline saying mr. Jones from Sutton way was found hanging from his bathroom door with his cock out and a rope around his neck....

The newspapers wouldn't report the details.

The news media in Thailand are not the same as in the States...

Here, the media name alleged rape victims and show photos of dead bodies sprawled out in their states of demise, among other niceties.

In the States, most media outlets would probably make some explanation of the cirumstances of the death, but wouldn't necessarily go into all the explicit details.

The purpose is to give the readers some truth of what happened, without going crazy or at the same time hiding the truth.

But, while everyone in the mainstream U.S. media may interpret that approach a bit differently, I think they (and we) would all be clear that we don't want the government deciding how the news should be reported -- even if the news can be uncomfortable or embarrassing to those involved at times.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

How popular is this shit then.? Hands up who enjoys a good old bit of auto erotic aphyication or what ever. never read a headline saying mr. Jones from Sutton way was found hanging from his bathroom door with his cock out and a rope around his neck....

The newspapers wouldn't report the details.

I wasnt thinking so much because of a 50 mil shopping center but what about killed before he sells on some Nasa secrets to the ruskies...???

• Like 1

76 years old and shooting meth? <deleted>. To each his own but you have to wonder what the hell he was thinking- or if he was thinking. If he wants to pleasure himself with ropes and toys that is his business but I can't understand why and educated person like that would want to mess with meth when he was that old. Dope will get you eventually and I guess it got him. Too bad.

He should have been careful. How high the door knob would be??????? One can jump to conclusions however one must not forget the grief his loved once are going through now. R.I.P.

Edited by tamvine

Wow some TVFers either are incredibly ignorant or derive pleasure from spreading lies.

Claiming that the Russians who currently are the ferry service for NASA need NASA's special secrets is downright idiotic. There are no secrets. The Russians and USA have been working together for a decade on the space station. Let me guess? The Russians covet a design where gaskets fail on an an engine causing it to explode? The deceased was long out of NASA and any technical knowledge he had was obsolete. It is more likely, the USA would be spying on the Russians as the US space program has been underfunded and neglected for over a decade.