Lamborghini Crash Survivor: Amulet Saved My Life

webfact

he was driving from Bangkok to attend his father′s funeral at a temple in Chonburi,

Shame his dad isn't around to tell his son to slow the Xxxx down. Not to be glib, but I wonder if the first thing he did when his father passed away was to buy a Lamborghini.

Either they are keeping the body for a long time or ordering and shipping is a lot quicker than I thought.

There are Lambos on sale in Bangkok right now. In fact there are two up country where I live in a showroom

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The accident according to the description happened where they have just widen the road adding a short extra lane on the inside. Because of people u turning in the outside lane people go flying doen the inside. I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

This could be the same funeral as the MIL went to last night and is that the same black lambo that was parked at mega Bang Na last Saturday ? A superleggra ?

he was driving from Bangkok to attend his father′s funeral at a temple in Chonburi,

Shame his dad isn't around to tell his son to slow the Xxxx down. Not to be glib, but I wonder if the first thing he did when his father passed away was to buy a Lamborghini.

Either they are keeping the body for a long time or ordering and shipping is a lot quicker than I thought.

There are Lambos on sale in Bangkok right now. In fact there are two up country where I live in a showroom

Instantly available or show cars ?

The ones here are available. A friend runs the business. But you can spec to order and wait.

I wouldn't think too many grey dealers keep 50mn baht of stock just for show. Sales of 2nd hand nearly new from the UK are booming also.

The ones here are available. A friend runs the business. But you can spec to order and wait.

I wouldn't think too many grey dealers keep 50mn baht of stock just for show. Sales of 2nd hand nearly new from the UK are booming also.

Can he do me a discount of say ........... about 24 Mbaht ?

Can he do me a discount of say ........... about 24 Mbaht ?

I think they are 22mn each. Some guy washing cash from scrap metals trading apparently has a penchant for keeping them for 6 months and flogging them on.

There is an arnage in there also. Don't want to know what that goes for. Assorted tt's and a couple of Cayennes. Apparently Cayennes get reduced duty somehow.

I've walked away from wrecks worse than that without a scratch in a lesser car and with an amulet...

On another point. Why do I have this sick feeling about the cost of living these days... I am starting to think that the sole reason for inflation is none other than CEO's are just not happy driving a Merc or a Range Rover any more they have to have these xxxxxxx cars.

Edited by metisdead

I've walked away from wrecks worse than that without a scratch in a lesser car and with an amulet...

On another point. Why do I have this sick feeling about the cost of living these days... I am starting to think that the sole reason for inflation is none other than CEO's are just not happy driving a Merc or a Range Rover any more they have to have these xxxxxxx cars.

sorry without an amulet should say

The man might want to be reflective and grateful. If he had shifted another meter to the left in his skid this story would be nothing more noteworthy than a deadly RTA. Electric poles are bedded 50cm-1m into the ground, a tree on the other hand.........

On another point. Why do I have this sick feeling about the cost of living these days... I am starting to think that the sole reason for inflation is none other than CEO's are just not happy driving a Merc or a Range Rover any more they have to have these f**king cars.

Because they can. Why Not.?.The Men that build them get Work.

My condolences on the loss of his....father?

And perhaps, more importantly, his 34 million baht Lamborghini.

I would also like to offer my condolences to the owner (s) of the exotic cars recently perished in a transporter fire. A grievous loss indeed.

May they rust in pieces.wai.gif

Edited by ratcatcher

airbag V amulet ... which one offers the best protection .

would have been different if the tagline was " wealthy thai dies in car crash as amulet worn is responsible for piercing air bag "

before to buy such car I would advise to LEARN how to drive ..not to mention he was probably not driving low speed. I dont understand those people here , get a brain and then a proper driving license. A managing director who believe in his amulets ..... I thought I have red everything .

muppet

On another point. Why do I have this sick feeling about the cost of living these days... I am starting to think that the sole reason for inflation is none other than CEO's are just not happy driving a Merc or a Range Rover any more they have to have these f**king cars.

Because they can. Why Not.?.The Men that build them get Work.

Because they can at who's cost? when does a desire for a luxury life become selfish and greedy... how many cars diamond studded amulets and homes does any man need .. the men that run big companies , countries could also show some loyalty and respect to the rest of human kind...if they wanted....

I wouldn't think too many grey dealers keep 50mn baht of stock just for

show. Sales of 2nd hand nearly new from the UK are booming also.

Nicked to order

jb1

Stupid Superstition.How can anyone believe that his flashy Amulet saved him.I am absolutly sure it was the lucky Licenseplate.

Superstition brings bad luck, everybody knows that.whistling.gifw00t.gif

Edited by ikbenhet
  • Like 1

before to buy such car I would advise to LEARN how to drive ..not to mention he was probably not driving low speed. I dont understand those people here , get a brain and then a proper driving license. A managing director who believe in his amulets ..... I thought I have red everything .

Certainly when you order a car such as that new, you are offered lessons on how to handle it. How he must wish he hadn't put face first.

jb1