Anyone In This Forum Lives Near Wanon Niwat District Sakon Nakhon

Asiantravel

I wondered if anyone in this forum lives near Wanon Niwat District in Sakon Nakhon Province ?

I would like to find short-term accommodation in this area and I was told there was a reasonably good place called simply “ Jimmy’sResort “. But after many different attempts to find any information using Google I haven't got anywhere. If anyone happens to be in this area and they know of this place, I would really appreciate your suggestion how I can contact them.

Edited by Asiantravel

I'm in the one beside you, Sawang Daen Din, prob too far to commute

hi

no, I don't live in that area. But I am interested in finding the details of this place or indeed any other place where I could stay.

I don't understand how people who own and accommodation business don't seek to maximise their exposure to the outside world as much as possible to get as much occupancy as of their rooms as possibleblink.png

Edited by Asiantravel

I've been going up there for years and tried a couple but nothing really great there ,The best one I've found is just off the 222 coming from Sawang daun din ,it's on the a a small road on the left just before Wanon Niwat Hospital ,Sorry I don't know the name has air on etc and only 400 baht per night

I've been going up there for years and tried a couple but nothing really great there ,The best one I've found is just off the 222 coming from Sawang daun din ,it's on the a a small road on the left just before Wanon Niwat Hospital ,Sorry I don't know the name has air on etc and only 400 baht per night

Thank you for that cableguy. At least I have something to go on nowsmile.png

A relative high concentration of registered resorts can be found at the intersection of principal highway 22 and regional secondary highway 222. When driving up the 222 towards Wanon Niwat the number drops rapidly. Can not help you more specifically because I'm from a neighbouring district further up north and only paying regular visits to their hospital in Wanon Niwat. Finding access to a suitable family kitchen and a sleeping place becomes much easier when you take your time, drive around, and talk to the locals.

I recommend you avoid Wanon, its a bit of a pit. Same for Kud Rua Kam, nearby. But just up the road is a very nice village, Ban Muang. Drive from Wanon to Kam Ta Kla, then follow signs to Ban Muang.... approx 30 minutes, total. As you approach Ban Muang town, the best resort is just before the bridge on yr left. If you pass Bangkok Bank, you went too far.

When I was last time in Wanon I noted a hotel near Krungsri Bank but it was a relative small hotel and the rates was around 400 Baht.

I would suggest you stay in Phang Khon which has several beautiful reports such as the recently build Bunga Raya Resort or the Tewa Grand Resort.

Edited by MobileContent

• 1 month later...

I live in Wanon niwat....around this village I know at least three bungalow parks you can rent decent room per night week or month for 300 upto 400 baht a night

One of the bungalow parks just started one month ago with 12 brand new bungalows

If y need more info just say it

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Wanon niwat....around this village I know at least three bungalow parks you can rent decent room per night week or month for 300 upto 400 baht a night

One of the bungalow parks just started one month ago with 12 brand new bungalows

If y need more info just say it

where abouts is this resort ?