Hello Everyone

jacobpitt

Remember.....posting here is a privelige not a right.

Enjoy....have fun....and know when to just laugh at some of the negativity you will encounter.

There are plenty of laughs on here....good luck finding them! :)

• Like 1

I am the one who manages the emoticons. Just got a warning message that the coffee1.gif is nearly worn out due to overuse by some. whistling.gif

@jackobpitt - welcome to Thaivisa.

Yes, that emoticon, normally accompanied by an over used expression "just sayin" tongue.png

Anyway...

..just sayin coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Nobody welcomed me when I joined Thaivisa coffee1.gif

I am the one who manages the emoticons. Just got a warning message that the coffee1.gif is nearly worn out due to overuse by some. whistling.gif

Yes, that emoticon, normally accompanied by an over used expression "just sayin" tongue.png

Anyway...

..just sayin coffee1.gif

I've never seen such concerted bullying by fellow members. Great stuff! clap2.gif

We are taught in Muay Thai to counter instantly after every strike, and to never back up with throwing a jab to stop an attack.

This has served me just as well on Thai visa as it has in The ring, Keep your guard up here you will be on the defensive often.

Sorry, who are you again? wink.png

He sneaked in the back door....I've heard a rumour he does that a lot....giggle.gif

Just to say, that backdoor is still open and works both ways.

Sorry, who are you again? wink.png

He sneaked in the back door....I've heard a rumour he does that a lot....giggle.gif

Just to say, that backdoor is still open and works both ways.

laugh.png Ooooh you are naughty!

"Hi friends, i am new user in this forum and i am here to enhance my knowledge."

Oh dear!

"Hi friends, i am new user in this forum and i am here to enhance my knowledge."

Oh dear!

It's not Borat is it ???

In my personal experience, being here two years on TVF has been an education - a very useful one. I hate to think the messes I could have gotten myself into had I jumped the gun and went off to live in Thailand - without first - spending time here. Of course - all the basics - such as immigration/visas, renting a place to live, girlfriend cautions are essential - but there is so much more... sample topics that you think would never be something you'd need to know about .... My advice however - just don't be naive ... the piranhas posting here on the Forum just love new meat... verbal bloodbaths are common ...

In my personal experience, being here two years on TVF has been an education - a very useful one. I hate to think the messes I could have gotten myself into had I jumped the gun and went off to live in Thailand - without first - spending time here. Of course - all the basics - such as immigration/visas, renting a place to live, girlfriend cautions are essential - but there is so much more... sample topics that you think would never be something you'd need to know about .... My advice however - just don't be naive ... the piranhas posting here on the Forum just love new meat... verbal bloodbaths are common ...

If your posts are sensible then there is no meat to be had.....also its a lot less intimidating for a new member now than years ago....especially on some of the Local Forums.

Just my experience.

• Like 1