Australian Farmer Files B15M Fraud Charge Against Thai Fiance

webfact

I have one in Phayao they can go arrest too... sick.gif can we join a sad ripped off old man' club?

Maybe you can all get together and file a class action.

Well at least the guy has the money and the guts to do something. the rest of you guys get plucked one feather at a time and then thrown into the pot. It may take years but eventually it gets done.

you may say it will never happen to me she loves me too much but it will I assure you. No self respecting Thai wants a ferang as their ultimate spouse, they all secretly dream of marrying a Thai

Its time you realised that most women need a home for their families, a car and other luxuries, and that's where you come into the picture as a ferang, once they have got what they want its "goodbye Louie".

Can't be bothered biting on this one.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he is successful , i can see about 40,000 other claims coming in !

He may be successful. Depends on how many layers he has the patience and resources to peel off. He is an Onion farmer. Went to the police with his lawyer and interpreter. Time to add a bodyguard.wink.png

Whoosh!!... and some fell on stony ground!!

if he is successful , i can see about 40,000 other claims coming in !

He may be successful. Depends on how many layers he has the patience and resources to peel off. He is an Onion farmer. Went to the police with his lawyer and interpreter. Time to add a bodyguard.wink.png

Whoosh!!... and some fell on stony ground!!

Depends on how many layers the ground is made of.-w00t.gif

why don't one if you unfortunates start a new topic where you can post the pictures of the the women who have r[pped you off.

or just stick to the topic's photos.

Here's the onion farmer and his half a million dollars fiancee during happier times.

Malcolm_Mc_Curley_links_und_Boontip_Choo

Malcolm McCurley and Boontip Choochuay.

http://www.thailand-tip.com/nachrichten/news/sind-brautpreise-in-millionenhoehe-und-betruegereien-an-der-tagesordnung/

Why are they both holding onto their onions ?.

• Like 2

why don't one if you unfortunates start a new topic where you can post the pictures of the the women who have r[pped you off.

Here's the onion farmer and his half a million dollars fiancee during happier times.

http://www.thailand-tip.com/nachrichten/news/sind-brautpreise-in-millionenhoehe-und-betruegereien-an-der-tagesordnung/

A real nice couple.....

Is she a he, with some big groceries in her pants ?.

• Like 1

My guess is there is alot more money where that came from ...Seen the price of onions from Auz ???????

No, because it's hard to see the price of onions in Oz when you live in Thailand.smile.png

How much are they?

About the same as he should've paid in sin sot. $3.69
  • Like 1

The fact of the matter is that many Australian farmers are as dumb as rocks. He must have considerable land holding to generate the sort of cash he has blown on the Thai girl. Given current prices in Australia there is no way that he purchased this land himself...He inherited it from his dad...or his grandfather.

Cashed up and as dumb as a rock...every Tirraks dream man

Inheritance is not a guarantee of intellect or prudence. Actually, in most cases, it is entirely opposite...

methinks you are having trouble identifying your arse from your elbow.
  • Like 1

Same same, love you darlin.

And my friend lost 7 million baht, his house and many more. Nothing left. In court she said that she was abused by him and even showed a tear. So the woman who never worked in her life, ran off with all his savings. Nothing left.

My other friend can not tell his story anymore, but he also lost his house, kid and his life. He could not bare this no longer.

I love you!

During my stay in Thailand I got to know a chap who was similarly defrauded by his Thai wife. He took her to court and the court found in his favour. However (there is always a however!) the court decided that if the wife was to return the chaps money she would have nothing left. So they decided he could keep the house and she could keep the money. She later went back to the house and trashed it. And for a happy ending he married his ex-wife's cousin. I said nothing.

If they guy threatens to go on Australian TV with his story, warning tourists, in particular foreign men, to avoid Thailand and it's ladies, I wonder the the BiB and the government will snap into action to retrieve the money...just a thought. I don't see the BiB caring too much otherwise.

Right, add her name to the Thai Visa blacklisted women list.

It's quite extensive isn't it!

Where's that list? We could add my ex ......... I will call her 'Ami' here but she is a hi-so (haha) civil engineer with a BSc and and MBA. I understand she is now conning an American in Chiang Mai ..... so beware: that new Toyota she drives was bought with money stolen from me. Blacklist Ami!

My guess is there is alot more money where that came from ...Seen the price of onions from Auz ???????

No, because it's hard to see the price of onions in Oz when you live in Thailand.smile.png

How much are they?

About the same as he should've paid in sin sot. $3.69
Paying a cool 3M baht for her...he obviously had no idea of how much to pay! Over 30 years old, she is considered left on the shelf, so sin sot is below 100K.
  • Like 1

Thailand is a great place to visit, just don't get involved with the people other than at a superficial level. Who hasn't been scammed by a Thai, whether it is $20 or $500,000. What gets western people into trouble is their generosity, compassion, and trust. Most Thais don't understand these concepts. When they go to the temple they pray for good luck and good fortune not for others but for themselves or their own. Even among themselves they take advantage of each other. That being said there are of course exceptions and they are a delight to have as friends.

• Like 2

Interesting. When I give Thai women money, I expect them to leave. giggle.gif

Quoting also one of the masters. Charlie Sheen.

". . . I don't pay women for sex. I pay them to leave in the morning . . "

saai.gif

Euroflash "I think I need to get into Australian onion farming" my thoughts exactly....how hard can it be?

My experience here in Phuket is that 90% plus of the relationships where large sums of money are "donated" to Thai women fail as the woman wants more and more and the guy is either drained of everything or he packs her in. 2,999,999 are you serious, does it sound much less than 3,000,000 either way that is a huge sum of money in Thailand, where do these woman get these figures from. This one sounds like she has made a fortune. I hope he gets his money back but if she is that good she has probably purchased gold and stashed it some where.

• Like 1

These posts increase faster than I can read them! "Who'll be the next in line/ who'll be the next in line for hard days/ who'll make the same mistakes I made/ over you?" That old Kinks song comes often to mind here.... As so many here learn the hard way, myself included, certain values we think are universal, aren't.

• Like 1