Recommended Accommodation Around Cm Uni?

Jayroo

Hi all, before I get flamed for not looking around, I've googled, searched the forum,and cannot find anywhere that could help me, so just asking if anyone can recommend a condotel type place for a one month stay near the CM university vicinity etc? I called one place but they needed 3 months min contract, that was weird.

there's a new condo called PINWADEE just 200m around the corner from tesco lotus on canal rd/suthep rd cross road

A friend stayed there late last year for a month and paid around 5000 baht I think

or try MP PLACE in Nimanheamin, they have no minimum contract here, they have a website so just google for more details

• Like 1

there's a new condo called PINWADEE just 200m around the corner from tesco lotus on canal rd/suthep rd cross road

A friend stayed there late last year for a month and paid around 5000 baht I think

or try MP PLACE in Nimanheamin, they have no minimum contract here, they have a website so just google for more details

thanks for that, I tried to look for Pinwadee, but nothing showing up at all in google, so i take it they accept 1 month stays since your friend stayed there for that term, thank you.

Just opposite CMU can't remember the name...you have this called xxxxx Plaza caters for daily and monthly stay...it is easy to find everynight there are nightmarket stalls and lots of eateries...

• Like 1

Just opposite CMU can't remember the name...you have this called xxxxx Plaza caters for daily and monthly stay...it is easy to find everynight there are nightmarket stalls and lots of eateries...

Got it the place is called Malin Residence..no other place nearer to CMU....just goggle it.....nice mountain view..

Facing the phucombe hotel junction with doi suthep and the uni behind you, you will see a small soi off to the left before the canal road junction. Go down this soi, past the tesco lotus express and past the temple both on your right. Follow the road around and along and you will find two buildings LH side and one RH side. Distance from soi turning max 1 km

We were pounding the pavement today trying to find suitable digs. We saw quite a few, and at good prices too, but almost all of the nicer, newer place only had studio apartments, and we are looking for one or two bedroom places. Hard to find a two-bedrooms apartment in the areas we were looking.

it is perfectly normal to ask for a 12 months contract - most foreign owned condos will ask for this (I do). I have 4 rooms near CMU but not for short term lets - try a hotel that's what they are for (or condotel might be cheaper)