Ladyboy Captured After Stealing Tourist’S Gold Necklace

Rimmer

Ladyboy Captured After Stealing Tourist’s Gold Necklace

A transexual was arrested after he walked in an forcefully pulled a tourist’s gold necklace from his neck. He tried to escape by running away, but he was chased down by the German tourist.

PATTAYA – June 8, 2013 [PDN]; At 00.10 AM, Pattaya City police officers were informed that a tourist was chasing down a transexual at Pattaya beach. Police then sent out a team to investigate the incident.

When police arrived at the reported incident, police saw a tourist, who was later identified as 43 year-old Martin Freidl, a German tourist. He was in a heated fight with a transexual.
Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/06/08/ladyboy-captured-after-stealing-tourist%E2%80%99s-gold-necklace/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-06-08

The ladyboy should have removed her high heels, can run a little faster that way...

Off topic but I saw a mini documentary on You Tube about ladyboys not finding life so bad in prison. They were in "demand" for sexual services and felt they were more accpeted and even enjoyed a higher social status. "I feel like a princess here" gushed one contented ladyboy.

Not much of a deterent :(

• Like 2

German victim of Ladyboy Necklace Snatch on Pattaya Beach

german-5.jpg
PATTAYA:--A German tourist who was walking back to his Hotel late on Friday Night became caught-up in a necklace snatch involving a 23 year old Ladyboy.

The incident occurred in front of Tipp Plaza on Pattaya Beach and led to the arrest of Khun Shaiyarat who is accused of stealing a necklace belonging to Mr. Martin Friedl aged 43.

Although the necklace itself held little value, a tooth belonging to his child which was attached to the end of the chain did and Mr. Friedl was understandably angry that the necklace was damaged during the incident.

At Pattaya Police Station the Ladyboy confessed to stealing the necklace and explained that he approached the German and hugged him.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/90274/german-victim-ladyboy-necklace-snatch-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-08

Again and again. Seem lady boys in Pattaya are sick with money fever. Stealing seems to be a daily routine by reading the news. Any good reports about lady boys for a change?

I've got some good reports, but don't think I can post those here. sad.png

dirty old man lol :-)

• Like 1

By now, you would have thought that tourists would have twigged on to the fact that wearing necklaces on Beach Road is like an illuminated neon sign to some of the people there.

It could be argued that the tourists aren't informed about the risks, true.

But why not? This to me is the question that needs to be addressed.......

• Like 1

Why does the title say ‘ladyboy‘ and not ‘thief‘? What does this have to do with the gender?

Would this have been reported if the thief were a run-of-the-mill straight man? Aren‘t most crimes committed by straight men?

Sent from my LG-P698f using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

By now, you would have thought that tourists would have twigged on to the fact that wearing necklaces on Beach Road is like an illuminated neon sign to some of the people there.

The day we can't be free to wear what we want in the street will be a sad day for us all. It will be wedding rings off next.

Nooooooooo, everything in this world has a risk.

+1

The day we can't be free to wear what we want in the street will be a sad day for us all. It will be wedding rings off next.

Couldn't agree more with you Trans, everybody should have the choice to wear what they want. (As long as it is PC and conforms to the social rules that we have made for ourselves.........sad.png )

But my point is that if it endangers someone's life because they didn't know the risks of say, simply wearing a gold necklace, then there is a flaw.

They need to be warned about their actions or the threat eliminated..............wink.png

Truth be known, I think the warning is the easier short time remedy because you aren't going to get rid of the thieves with the deterrents that are in force at this time, and I can't see them changing anytime soon.

It seems that ladyboys are very materialistic...or is it just that they need money for their medical treatment?

What is behind all of this stealing?

They have muscle, nothing else. Take them on at your risk. smile.png

It seems that ladyboys are very materialistic...or is it just that they need money for their medical treatment?

You mean to say "thieves". Most ladyboys aren't thieves, and most thieves are aren't ladyboys.

• Like 1

Why does the title say ‘ladyboy‘ and not ‘thief‘? What does this have to do with the gender?

Would this have been reported if the thief were a run-of-the-mill straight man? Aren‘t most crimes committed by straight men?

No, the title is very appropriate since there is almost every day an incident like this with a ladyboy in Pattaya, and inexperienced visitors have to be warned against them. Their sexual services aren't as much in demand as they kid themselves to believe, and that's why they turn to crime. I wouldn't know on what occasion a straight Thai male might approach and hug me, this makes your post quite pointless. Most crimes might be committed by straight men due to their superior numbers, but the crime rate of male homosexuals is significantly higher.

Any good reports about lady boys for a change?

many many many! and not merely good, but amazing!

There is nothing amazing about ladyboys except that they are allowed to wander around Pattaya freely, robbing people and conning foreigners who cannot always recognize that they are not women. I was robbed by ladyboys a few years ago in Pattaya. I lost my phone and that created quite a lot of problems for me. I have since then spoken to other foreigners who were also robbed by ladyboys. Maybe Pattaya attracts the worst ladyboys. I don't know. I just know that I would never trust one of these people again. My advice: if you see a ladyboy, guard your wallet.

No, the title is very appropriate since there is almost every day an incident like this with a ladyboy in Pattaya, and inexperienced visitors have to be warned against them. Their sexual services aren't as much in demand as they kid themselves to believe, and that's why they turn to crime. I wouldn't know on what occasion a straight Thai male might approach and hug me, this makes your post quite pointless. Most crimes might be committed by straight men due to their superior numbers, but the crime rate of male homosexuals is significantly higher.

I do not doubt that crimes are being committed by ladyboys every day. Most pockets are picked by males though.

Please get real. While ladyboy thieves do exist, they are a minority of all thieves.

Read the crime stats. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Like 1

the crime rate of male homosexuals is significantly higher

You really think ladyboys are male homosexuals? LOL

Male homosexuals are males, ladyboys are females.

Most crime in Pattaya is by straight Thai males. Just follow the news. And if you feel the need to be negative about gay peeps, just say u dont like them, but dont make shit up.

Edited by valgehiir
  • Like 1

You mean to say "thieves". Most ladyboys aren't thieves, and most thieves are aren't ladyboys.

I'm not so sure that I'd agree that a disproportionate number of ladyboys (percentage of the ladyboy population vs the overall percentage of males or females) aren't involved in crime.

• Like 1

I'm not so sure that I'd agree that a disproportionate number of ladyboys (percentage of the ladyboy population vs the overall percentage of males or females) aren't involved in crime.

Double negative to confuse the reader: Smart. But why would you think that a disproportionate percentage of ladybiys is involved in crime? Do you have any statistics?

You may hear more often about ladyboys committing crimes, as such news sell better than a straight male committing a crime. As in this topic. Would it have been in the news if a straight male had been the culprit?

Couldn't agree more with you Trans, everybody should have the choice to wear what they want. (As long as it is PC and conforms to the social rules that we have made for ourselves.........sad.png )

But my point is that if it endangers someone's life because they didn't know the risks of say, simply wearing a gold necklace, then there is a flaw.

They need to be warned about their actions or the threat eliminated..............wink.png

Truth be known, I think the warning is the easier short time remedy because you aren't going to get rid of the thieves with the deterrents that are in force at this time, and I can't see them changing anytime soon.

People who live here ,or who have holidayed before know the dangers(some the hard way)TAT will not tell the people of the world when they do there roadshows(money tourists),travel agents show monks and temples in there brochures(sell holidays), then some first timers/holiday makers let there guard down ,thinking the people are all so gentle and calm,TITwai2.gif

People who live here ,or who have holidayed before know the dangers(some the hard way)TAT will not tell the people of the world when they do there roadshows(money tourists),travel agents show monks and temples in there brochures(sell holidays), then some first timers/holiday makers let there guard down ,thinking the people are all so gentle and calm,TITwai2.gif