1000 Posts!

simon43

I just noticed! 1003 posts....

I hereby claim my prize of 12 dancing girls, a magnum of champagne and ... ooops ... wrong forum :D

You'll have to wait your turn.

I'm not finished with the 12 dancing girls yet, but we did drink the champagne already :o

I will NEVER reach 1,000 posts. I try to say nice things and for some reason, it's really hard to think of nice things to say on ThaiVisa!!

[\quote]

That's ok, just post the drivel and utter rubbish that all us old-timers do! You'll soon reach 1000 posts :o

I will NEVER reach 1,000 posts. I try to say nice things and for some reason, it's really hard to think of nice things to say on ThaiVisa!!

it's easy to get a high post count ... just follow britmav's lead ... -3-4 words and a smiley ... no need for anything else ... just do it in every thread for a week and you'll be in bedlam i a heartbeat!

congrats :D

when i get to 500 will i get 6 dancing girls and a bottle of cheap bubbly ?

when I get to 200 will i get 2.4 dancing girls and a bottle of singha mineral water? :D

I didn't get anything for 200. Maybe for 250... looking forward to receive.....nothing....again :D:o

Cheers,

KY

Guest endure
I just noticed! 1003 posts....

I hereby claim my prize of 12 dancing girls, a magnum of champagne and ... ooops ... wrong forum :D

I didn't realise that we got a prize! I'll have 12 gogo boys and and a large barrel of Merlot please :o:D

Guest endure

That's your problem. You're trying to say nice things :o

Congrats Simon43!

I better get crackin'! You are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of me... What is the average log-in time for folks on TV per day, per week?

I read a lot but don't often feel a need to post... Hmmm... What's up with all these high posters... Do they live at their computers?

or "crackberries"???

just wondrin'

dseawarrior

Congrats Simon43!

I better get crackin'! You are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of me... What is the average log-in time for folks on TV per day, per week?

I read a lot but don't often feel a need to post... Hmmm... What's up with all these high posters... Do they live at their computers?

or "crackberries"???

just wondrin'

dseawarrior

Too many posters here like to have "THE LAST WORD" in every post. :D

Unfortunately, that means when ever someone replies to a post, someone else just has to respond in order to get "THE LAST WORD". :D

Without the smilies, a lot of people would have considerably lower post counts :o

As for me, I used to be logged in for hours a day, but there were long periods where I couldn't get internet access as well. Recently I've been down to less than an hour a day.

(My average posts/day is only 3.4 :D )

Oh heck Scott just talk about Thialand that will get you a 1000 easy. I Get run down with the flaming and things but there is enough positive going on to make it worthwhile. :o