Have you seen weasels?

junglechef

Saw another rich dark chocolate brown colored animal today near Mae Jo. It was close to 3 mt incl bushy tail with long straight haired dog like fur. I've see them every now and then while mt biking esp near wetlands. Much bigger than a regular weasel and short legs unlike a mongoose, most like a North American Fisher. Perhaps a Maylayan Weasel but they are not suppose to be this far North.

no weasels on earth attain a length of 3ft.. they're relatively small. You sure you didn't see a Yellow-throated Marten? same family of animals, although they're hardly 'rich dark chocolate brown', as you describe.

try to get a photo next time... id will be easy then. wink.png

I have seen them, never that small, though.

They can take many forms, including hominidae expatia species scammus, and scummus.

They are nocturnal predators, recognizable, in their hominidae expatia form, by a distinctive watermelon-shaped protrusion of the abdomen extending dramatically outward, often falling limply over what may be their navel/frontal-pelvic area, often walking with unsteady gait.

One way they are identifiable, if their physical characteristics are not a give-away, is: they are very friendly, and almost immediately offer to help you with getting a visa by one way or another. And, remarkably, they turn out to be close friends with anyone famous or powerful you may mention, and very curious about you, particularly your assets. They are famous for being able to literally disappear before the bill arrives, and you are surpri$ed by what's on it.

The ones that live under my bed never take hominidae form, but appear as cats with glowing purple eyes who howl like wolves, large salamanders with ruby-red eyes, emitting sparks in pulsating slow rhythms, and occasionally impersonating the Thai Tookay lizard, but deliberately morphing the sound so it is heard as the vernacular vulgar obscene imperative second-person insult somewhat homophonic with "took-kay."

I believe these beings may have many other forms, perhaps are actually able to manifest themselves based on the contents of your thoughts, and your emotional state. For unknown reasons these entities never appear to Orangutans.

~o:37;

Thanks for (most of rolleyes.gif )the feedback. It didn't have a stripped back (like the pics of the Striped Back Weasel) and much larger than most weasels but perhaps a bit smaller than a meter (but it did take up the majority of the small road). The Maylayan Weasel (also called a Maylay Weasel and Barefoot Weasel) can grow to 62 cm according to wikipedia but it also says very little is known about them (perhaps dining on GMO crops?!?) It also had a bushy tail unlike an otter and the legs were not as long as a Marten. I've seen them in South Central Thailand (around Hua Hin area) and a few times on the paved track next to Huey Tong Tao, a few times while driving outside the city but most often where there are few or no ppl. or motorized vehicles like most wildlife I encounter. Sorry to shoot down a lot of the suggestions and I might be wrong. Of course I'll take a pic if I can, I did follow it into the bush once I turned on my handlebar camera but it was gone.