Feeling Guilty.............

So the diet is a bit of a failure then?

Not at all, note it was primarily fish dishes, though I do admit the Heineken was a bit OTT. Oh well, I'll just need to train a bit harder, however!! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Can't be having that eh?

Riddled with guilt! Its a hard life isnt it....laugh.png

Oh well, next time its your shout.

I've offered to take them away for the weekend, Mae Ping National Park looks like it's a contender. I asked why there ( though I have no objection ) and was told that they know of another TV member ( coincidentally ) that's going down to Li for a few days and they may as well drive him down there.

Thoughtful and generous. Excellent traits I see in many of these wonderful Thai people. wai.gif

• Like 1

So the diet is a bit of a failure then?

Not at all, note it was primarily fish dishes, though I do admit the Heineken was a bit OTT. Oh well, I'll just need to train a bit harder, however!! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Can't be having that eh?

As long as you mainly eat protein its ok, of course you can go over the limit caloric wise but it happens once in a while. Can't always keep it under control. I have had my dad here now for 3 weeks. I have been eating out more then I like and there have been days that I have been eating too much or not good. Too bad it happens, been training a bit less too 2-4 times a week instead of my 4-5 times.

Lucky for me I am just maintaining it at the moment but still it felt a bit bad, but it was great to be with my dad.

Training and diet are important but everyone has times that it will be harder then just don't pig out totally but eat as good as possible then.

I agree Robblok, incidentally I've now damaged my knee, I seem to be going from one injury to another but I'll just have to work my way through them.

I'm extending my stay by three months and changing my training regime.

Hey possum, there's a dinner dance on the 28th and the Thai dancing school wants to learn some Scottish dances, you up for it? It was great wee night the last night, I want to see the Thai skirling around doing the Dashing White Sergeant biggrin.png

• Like 1

Hey possum, there's a dinner dance on the 28th and the Thai dancing school wants to learn some Scottish dances, you up for it? It was great wee night the last night, I want to see the Thai skirling around doing the Dashing White Sergeant biggrin.png

I'd give my rotten, baht scheme rice to see that"

I agree Robblok, incidentally I've now damaged my knee, I seem to be going from one injury to another but I'll just have to work my way through them.

I'm extending my stay by three months and changing my training regime.

The problem is knee and ankle joints aren't designed to support the weight you carry.

You have to eat and drink (beer) a lot less and get your weight down to a manageable level before you exercise.

Or swim more, that won't do any harm to your joints.

Muay Thai will give you permanent joint damage if you continue.

I get knee and ankle damage at 82Kg.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

I agree Robblok, incidentally I've now damaged my knee, I seem to be going from one injury to another but I'll just have to work my way through them. I'm extending my stay by three months and changing my training regime.

The problem is knee and ankle joints aren't designed to support the weight you carry.You have to eat and drink (beer) a lot less and get your weight down to a manageable level before you exercise.Or swim more, that won't do any harm to your joints.Muay Thai will give you permanent joint damage if you continue.I get knee and ankle damage at 82Kg.

No surprise with a height of 140 cm. Lol !!

I agree Robblok, incidentally I've now damaged my knee, I seem to be going from one injury to another but I'll just have to work my way through them. I'm extending my stay by three months and changing my training regime.

The problem is knee and ankle joints aren't designed to support the weight you carry.You have to eat and drink (beer) a lot less and get your weight down to a manageable level before you exercise.Or swim more, that won't do any harm to your joints.Muay Thai will give you permanent joint damage if you continue.I get knee and ankle damage at 82Kg.
No surprise with a height of 140 cm. Lol !!
I'm 6 foot (182cm), Started off last year at 90Kg, now 82Kg and hoping to reduce to 78Kg by end of wet season. Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

That is calories extravaganza.At 156 kg, it's the equivalent of a death wish.these ladies should be charged for murder attempt cheesy.gif

Was this comment referred to the OP ?

If so, i won't defend him in court !

He's not the guilty one, he's the victim ! w00t.gif

Are those ladies aware of your financial weight - sorry I mean that you are a millionaire?

Are they on your will? rolleyes.gif

That is calories extravaganza.At 156 kg, it's the equivalent of a death wish.these ladies should be charged for murder attempt cheesy.gif

Was this comment referred to the OP ?If so, i won't defend him in court !

He's not the guilty one, he's the victim ! w00t.gifAre those ladies aware of your financial weight - sorry I mean that you are a millionaire?Are they on your will? rolleyes.gif

He is rich, innocent and a foreigner, i correct myself. I WILL DEFEND HIM !!!!!!!

Yeah i really dislike this behavior of thais always wanting to pay the bill. Everytime i eat with thais theres always a big fight who will pay.

With my fellow farangs we chop the bill up nice and fair. Its so much easier

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Was this comment referred to the OP ?If so, i won't defend him in court !
He's not the guilty one, he's the victim ! w00t.gifAre those ladies aware of your financial weight - sorry I mean that you are a millionaire?Are they on your will? rolleyes.gif

He is rich, innocent and a foreigner, i correct myself. I WILL DEFEND HIM !!!!!!!

Innocent?

Me?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif