Asiatique

smokie36

I had a wander round there for a couple of hours recently and I have to say its a great shopping market.

Its let down somewhat by the pricy waterfront restaurants. I enjoy a bit of fine dining but the prices at these places had me retching.

What's your opinion of the market and also its f&b options?

im in the same boat as you; loved the shops but didn't care for the food selection. I like how the shops are so different from each other and each specialize in different little products, a lot of them home/handmade. Yes there are many markets with small shops too, but the actual shopping experience and atmosphere at asiatique was much better IMO.. its a place id like to go to more often...

• Like 1

it is simply a nice tourist establishment ! you will find restaurants at different prices, massage, souvenir shops . . to a local MK. it is all in one, and choices are widely available.

one remark though - too many tourists !

it is simply a nice tourist establishment !  you will find restaurants at different prices, massage, souvenir shops . . to a local MK.  it is all in one, and choices are widely available.

one remark though - too many tourists !

I know what you mean.

When I eat in the Mall in Bangkapi there are far too many Thais for my liking. :P