How to find a family oriented thai wife? Suggestions?

JJttttt1

Check out the older women (25 plus) who are in school uniform on Sundays - they're going to adult college or university but may be working in an office or hotel, who knows? They may also already have a degree or higher education.

I could introduce you to about 50 hardworking golf caddies who are begging me to find them a suitable husband. Apparently many of the Falang customers they have are just not suitable because they have either already got wives, or don't have "jai-dee".

Man ... I going to learn to play Golf on a Saturday and go to Sunday School ... rolleyes.gif

Just don't tell a certain someone else ... OK ... whistling.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move to a Thai only area.

Chat to neighbours, never be seen bringing a woman home, be seen as a polite hard working single man.

Within a few months eligible ladies will be introduced to you.

But be aware, they will expect you to provide a house and enhanced lifestyle in return for the wife and future children.

No they won't expect a house. Never buy a woman a house in this country unless you've been married 5 years. Until then rent, unless you have money to throw away.

All problems in Thai/foreign relationships start once the house has been built.

My house will be finished at the end of this month - so maybe I'll be in the same position as the OP soon. We have been married 12 years.

Stay away from TLL and similar sites for desperate Thai women on the scam.

I enrolled the uni at the age of 16 (just a few month before my 17th birthday) and finished it at the age of 22. I am 29 y o now. Reasons why I moved to Pattaya, why I am builiding my career here - my diploma is connected to travel industry.

If you or your pals did't get a Master Degree on that age does not mean nobody can. Don't consider anything breaking your stereotype is fake

I can meet you in person in Pattaya and show you my original diploma with my passport together, if you agree to pay a 100 euro for this entertainment. lol

So you enrolled in uni at 16, highly doubtful. 18 is normally the minimum age unless you have a genius pedigree and then you find a uni that has a junior enrollment program for gifted people. That is also not likely, and a tourism connected course is not normally what a uni would expect a super gifted junior to enroll into. When you finish your bachelors, you trying to tell us that you did your masters which is normally reserved for people wishing to teach that particular subject at college level.

Then you say you achieved all this by the time you are 21?

lol.... you must think we just stepped off the banana boat. Why not show your so called diploma for free? Why do you need to put a 100 Euro obstacle in place before agreeing to confirm your story? I am happy to show my qualifications for free to anyone who cares to see them.

Then after all this genius status that you have under your belt, you are still non the wiser for how to look for a girl in a country you have supposidly lived for 7 years?

Pull the other one, its got bells on it.

Because I actually don't care what you think or what you believe, so why should I waste my time and gasoline to prove you anything? I have much more interesting things to do in my life, believe me.

So if you agree to pay me a 100 euro - please contact me in private, if not - I will not bother to answer you anymore

good luck

ok ill say my little bit,

ladys cant get a masters degree in personality, that comes from within them,

my wife was a poor farm girl who couldnt speak english when i met her, but she has a great personality that matches mine and has a heart of gold to go with it,

you find good girls all over the place, you could bump into one while shoping in the supermarket just the same as you would in your own country, it dosnt hurt just to smile at ladys while your doing your shoping and if there interested they,ll smile back,

you have an advantage that you can speak thai, use this,

and remember not all the good girls have been to uni,

they are out there,

jake

Well said Jake...

I met my now wife whilst I was having a drink in a bar next to a Thai massage establishment in Chiang Mai whilst on a Thailand touring holiday in 2008. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I had a leg massage and we exchanged email addresses. Fifteen months later, after constant emailing one another, I returned to Thailand to see her again and have been here for most of the time since.

She worked every day and lived in a guest house, where I stayed with her until we bought a town house. She has a great personality and is calm and loving. What's more, she has never asked me for money.

Smile, smile, smile...

• Like 1

I am sure for many of your this topic will seem naive or even ridiculous, but I am still asking for a serious answer.

The fact that this topic could be naive or even ridicilous is not important... their are thousands ridiculous and naive topics on Thai Visa,tongue.png

The point is, serious answers to such a question is absolutely impossiblefacepalm.gif what is ridicule is your following themrolleyes.gif

I enrolled the uni at the age of 16 (just a few month before my 17th birthday) and finished it at the age of 22. I am 29 y o now. Reasons why I moved to Pattaya, why I am builiding my career here - my diploma is connected to travel industry.

If you or your pals did't get a Master Degree on that age does not mean nobody can. Don't consider anything breaking your stereotype is fake

I can meet you in person in Pattaya and show you my original diploma with my passport together, if you agree to pay a 100 euro for this entertainment. lol

So you enrolled in uni at 16, highly doubtful. 18 is normally the minimum age unless you have a genius pedigree and then you find a uni that has a junior enrollment program for gifted people. That is also not likely, and a tourism connected course is not normally what a uni would expect a super gifted junior to enroll into. When you finish your bachelors, you trying to tell us that you did your masters which is normally reserved for people wishing to teach that particular subject at college level.

lol.... you must think we just stepped off the banana boat. Why not show your so called diploma for free? Why do you need to put a 100 Euro obstacle in place before agreeing to confirm your story? I am happy to show my qualifications for free to anyone who cares to see them.

Then after all this genius status that you have under your belt, you are still non the wiser for how to look for a girl in a country you have supposidly lived for 7 years?

Because I actually don't care what you think or what you believe, so why should I waste my time and gasoline to prove you anything? I have much more interesting things to do in my life, believe me.

So if you agree to pay me a 100 euro - please contact me in private, if not - I will not bother to answer you anymore

good luck

I hope this is helping you find a nice Thai girl to settle down with. The making mountains out of molehill thing you are doing now. What's with the 100 euros?

Might be an idea to stay focused on your search..................wink.png

Valid question about university at 16. Why did you mention that?

Residing and working in Thailand for 7 years.......you should be an expert on Thai ladies than most in the forum..

" i would like to find a so called family oriented lady ( if they are still existing in this country ) "........you already doubted their exsitence, why bother...unsure.png

• Like 2

Residing and working in Thailand for 7 years.......you should be an expert on Thai ladies than most in the forum..

" i would like to find a so called family oriented lady ( if they are still existing in this country ) "........you already doubted their exsitence, why bother...unsure.png

if I am doubted their existence does not mean I am sure they are not existing. Do you understand the difference?

good luck

By reading what one writes sometimes you can gauge one's character and intelligence...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

if I am doubted their existence does not mean I am sure they are not existing. Do you understand the difference?

When you wrote ( if they are still existing in this country )...you have a feeling of uncertainty, an inclination to disbelieve of their existence....that's the difference when you made such statement......there again WHY BOTHER.......bah.gif

He claims to have been here for 7 years and then claims to be looking for someone family oriented when someone who has only been in Thailand a few months will know that it is marked fundamental of Thai culture that the whole country is family oriented.

Come on, a gifted student and early uni enrollee with a masters degree at the age of 21 in tourist related industry and living here building a career in the same, does not even know a fundamental trait of the culture that has been hosting him for 7 years?

lol...... he's playing you lot for suckers.

• Like 2

good luck

You used the word ridiculous first in OP, now it is absolutely appropriate for this very postwhistling.gif

• Like 1

When you wrote ( if they are still existing in this country )...you have a feeling of uncertainty, an inclination to disbelieve of their existence....that's the difference when you made such statement......there again WHY BOTHER.......bah.gif

Please don't impute me your own thoughts and hypothesis. Projection - this is how psychology calls it, right? It seems tome I know better what my words supposed to mean and what feeling I have. If you don't believe - I have nothing to do with that.

Please don't impute me your own thoughts and hypothesis. Projection - this is how psychology calls it, right? It seems tome I know better what my words supposed to mean and what feeling I have. If you don't believe - I have nothing to do with that.

But he hasn't published any hypothetical statement, shouldn't a gifted 21 year old masters degree holder know this?

He quoted your actual words and explained them to you. Nothing hypothetical there.

Edited by klubex99
  • Like 1

The TRUTH always hurt...from your replies to the topic I find you to be someone who thinks he is better and intelligent than others...grow up young man...blink.png

• Like 1

Hummm ... seems to be a lot of members trying to help you JJttttt1.

Maybe you need to give a little more information to help us help you.

When you say 'family oriented' do you mean ...

Someone who has close family bonds, which, BTW, is quite the norm in Thailand or ...

Do you mean someone who wishes marriage

And/or wishes marriage and children.

If you found the right Lady and she had children already, would that be OK for you?

If it was the last option ... your choices are magnified immensely ... really does increase your chances.

Also, what age bracket are you looking in? I know that the easy answer is any age ... but there's a huge difference between 16 and 60 ... w00t.gif

In those 7 years you have been in Thailand ... have you had a relationship with a Thai Lady?

Why did it end?

What didn't you like in that relationship?

So many questions ... but you have so many members here trying to help.

Of course, honest answers really help ... just don't say what you think we want to hear because then our replies will be of little assistance to you.

Cheers

David48 cowboy.gif

Ummm....talking from experience with regard to my oldest son. He entered Uni in NZ at 17, turned 18 in April of his 1st year - just a quirk of the schooling system as he got bumped up a class in his primary school and always stayed a year ahead. Did his BA in 3 years and an Honours degree in his 4th year, but got so many cross credits from extramural courses he took in the 1st 3 years that he could have actually combined the Honours year with a Masters year and completed it in one year. He got lazy (discovered girls) and only did the Honours. So in theory, he could have come out with a Masters at the age of 21, nearly 22.

Maybe the OP comes from a country that has different education systems to yours? The age limit in NZ is 16 provided you achieve the necessary entrance qualifications from secondary school. Most students would traditionally enter Uni at 18, but 16 and 17 isn't unheard of.

• Like 2

Can't remember if I have posted here yet laugh.png , OP, ALL Thais are family orientated, in each others pocket, this is something none of us want, it is the Thai way BUT. After many years I am dealing with my mrs Thai family and now I only have one who is a problem. That problem may make or break my life here, BUT.............................we will see. smile.png The ''family'' will try and control stuff, you MUST be in control from day one. thumbsup.gif .

• Like 1

Hummm ... seems to be a lot of members trying to help you JJttttt1.

Maybe you need to give a little more information to help us help you.

When you say 'family oriented' do you mean ...

Someone who has close family bonds, which, BTW, is quite the norm in Thailand or ...

Do you mean someone who wishes marriage

And/or wishes marriage and children.

If you found the right Lady and she had children already, would that be OK for you?

If it was the last option ... your choices are magnified immensely ... really does increase your chances.

Also, what age bracket are you looking in? I know that the easy answer is any age ... but there's a huge difference between 16 and 60 ... w00t.gif

In those 7 years you have been in Thailand ... have you had a relationship with a Thai Lady?

Why did it end?

What didn't you like in that relationship?

So many questions ... but you have so many members here trying to help.

Of course, honest answers really help ... just don't say what you think we want to hear because then our replies will be of little assistance to you.

Cheers

David48 cowboy.gif

I will try to answer as honest as I can, becasue there is now reason to make false statemets to get incorrect answers.

Family-oriented means that her main goal must be to dedicate herself to children (ours) and family. Not the career or money-wasting. I respect the right of a women to build the career but I just don't need such a type of the woman.

Would be also good if she have a good skills in cooking and housekkeping, but this is optional, just my wish

If you found the right Lady and she had children already, would that be OK for you? No this is unacceptable. She must not have any children from another man.

Also, what age bracket are you looking in? 22-31, but I am not so strict about the age

In those 7 years you have been in Thailand ... have you had a relationship with a Thai Lady? yeah many times, I tried different ways to find a girl but got similar results

1) she just need my money. I am a type of person who can't get blind when falling in love, so Its quite easy to find out for a person with open eyes and common sense.. (in 90% of cases, but a lady can be a good actress and enough patient to cheat me, I realize that) - the most frequent case

2) she wants kids, to marry me, but I can't accept something in her personality, such as: drinking, smoking, gambling or manipulative style of communication (very often)

3) she does not take our relationship serious - not so bad case, can just enjoy each other, but no way to make a family (rare)

4) she take our relationship serious, but does not want to have kids now (means never) because she cares of her body shape too much, I am not a good candidate for a father or she does not want to take care of kids or any other reason (happens quite rare)

5) she has a kid or kids she is hiding from me (happened a few times)

6) just stupid, nothing to talk about (or may be I am stupid, anyway, no contact) - happend just twice in my life

• Like 1

Can't remember if I have posted here yet laugh.png , OP, ALL Thais are family orientated, in each others pocket, this is something none of us want, it is the Thai way BUT. After many years I am dealing with my mrs Thai family and now I only have one who is a problem. That problem may make or break my life here, BUT.............................we will see. smile.png The ''family'' will try and control stuff, you MUST be in control from day one. thumbsup.gif .

I agree - you must be in control and the family (especially the matriarch and patriarch) must be in no doubt whatsoever that as far as you are concerned, they have absolutely no influence over you and that using your wife to try and influence you will not work. I made sure my wife understood this from day one and have had to exert my influence very strongly several times, causing at the time some loss of face but ultimately gaining face as being recognised as not being a sucker. If your wife can insulate you from their problems, so much the better.

If my wife says something like "Grandfather has a problem....." I read her the riot act and tell her that Granddad's problem is not my problem. And if Granddad makes a problem for you, that's your problem. Still not my problem. Haven't heard about any family problems in over 2 years now.

You are a wise man and have read between the lines. An excellent message to all. 10 out of 10 from me. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

how hard is it ?

like shooting fish in a barrel biggrin.png

Even the ugly/nerdy/unfashionable/fat/unpopular/weird/poor get married here.

Not that Im' saying you are any of the above!

Lets be honest here, if you are ugly, fat, tattooed, facial haired etc, you have no chance with an attractive Thai girl unless you are very rich.

how hard is it ?

like shooting fish in a barrel biggrin.png

Even the ugly/nerdy/unfashionable/fat/unpopular/weird/poor get married here.

Not that Im' saying you are any of the above!

Lets be honest here, if you are ugly, fat, tattooed, facial haired etc, you have no chance with an attractive Thai girl unless you are very rich.

I could be wrong ... but who you refer to as a 'he' ... apparently cuts a fine figure in a dress.

So the gender question might be at issue here ... rolleyes.gif

Not every person is a white male here ... though, I presume most are.

If i want a good coffee i want imported if i want a nice car i buy imported if i want some Honey i look for imported.

so local honey is not as good ?

Got to check my Villa !

Very curious whats in your villa that might interest me. Deferentially prefer foreign honey over local, the overall quality can not compare. but there will always be bad batches of it where ever one may be. LOL.

Not that my advice is for the OP to chose a foreigner over a Thai. but im the same age as him and i would just walk that way and concentrate on my future and work. but if hes heart is set on finding a down to earth nice thai girl. I know loads of them in Bangkok and surrounding city's away form the bar life.

But im surprised the OP can not figer this shit out on hes own.