Shoe Repair-Machine Polishing-Shop

Bel Mondo

I have some leather shoes and boots that need repair and professional/machine polishing. Big C Extra used to have a professional, Western-Style shoe/boot/leather repair/maintenance shop on the ground floor. It's no longer providing this service. The wandering Street-Shoe Polishers are useless. Anyone know where there is a professional shoe-repair/polishing shop like in Europe or the States? Thanks in advance for your help.

There was one near the corner of Soi Buckaow and Soi Diana. Not sure if still there

I use a guy on Soi Buakao a bit before Diana Estate (coming from Pattaya Klang), I am always pleased with his work

Link here: http://goo.gl/maps/B1xgF

Ps: Don't know if he has a professional shoe polishing machine (never went inside his shop), but when I get my shoes back they always look like new.

Bel Mondo does the one in Big C still do repairs? Is it just the machine polishing he has stopped?

Otherwise will def. try The one in Soi Bukhao, and thanks for the info about the other two. Been meaning to post asking for info for a while, have two pair of brogues sorely needing new soles and heels.