Cosmetic Surgery

pompeylad

Hi

My Thai g/f has decided to go to Yanhee Hospital this week to have breast augmentation. I have tried very

hard to dissuade her but she says she has wanted to do this for many years and it will happen. I care very much for her and believe we all should accept what Mother Nature has ordained for us. However I fully accept that we are all in charge of our own destiny and that I have to respect the g/fs decision whilst not agreeing with it.

My question therefore is has anyone had or have a lady who has undergone this procedure at Yanhee and what were the outcomes I.e problems or very happy?

Many thanks for serious answers!

They have done thousands of these procedures and she is safe. Just make sure she gets the good ones (not the cheapest) that will not leak or explode in her. Don't worry dude.

An ex of mine had the same procedure at the same place. Although initially not in favour, sharing the OP's "make do with what you're given" opinion, I have to admit the results were impressive.

I'm sure SHE is not paying but so what? If you were married to a farang living back in farangland the wife would want a pair of shoes that cost the same or a Washing machine etc. 80k is only $2,400.00 USD. Not bad if that's what she wants. Not like you won't get any pleasure out of them.

When I bought my ex a set of jugs they were only 60k and the doctor told you they needed to be massaged a LOT for the first month or so. Think I complained?

It is a safe place to have surgery but I was not impressed with the pre op consult as there was almost non. The patient goes in picks size and kind of implant. The surgeon slides them in and I don't think they even lift the patient after they are placed to double check if they are even or if the nipples line up? Be one of the first surgeries of the day so the Dr is fresh and not rushing out to get home.