Serial Posters. No Life Outside Thai Visa ?

soi41

If you are the only farang in the village then Thai visa is a good place to visit for some old fashioned banter and humor that is lost on most Thai's.

CCC

Fair enough. thumbsup.gif But if you are averaging (as some posters here) between 30-80 posts a day over a period of time, IMO you must spend most of your time logged on to ThaiVisa, so what is the point, being in Thailand, if you spend your whole life here in front of your PC?

Today has been a busy day here for me with 6 posts, my average is below 2, and I still think, I spend a lot of time on TV. rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet sucks, whatever you do for many it became a serious addiction. People addicted to forums have lack of social life, and since most Thai gfs are pretty useless for a good discussion not hard to understand why TV meets a need !

you can only shag for so long

Until the money runs out, that is.

Better to have a free night in with Thai visa. I`ve had many am orgasm after reading some of the posts.

• Like 2

If you are the only farang in the village then Thai visa is a good place to visit for some old fashioned banter and humor that is lost on most Thai's.

CCC

Fair enough. thumbsup.gif But if you are averaging (as some posters here) between 30-80 posts a day over a period of time, IMO you must spend most of your time logged on to ThaiVisa, so what is the point, being in Thailand, if you spend your whole life here in front of your PC?

Today has been a busy day here for me with 6 posts, my average is below 2, and I still think, I spend a lot of time on TV. rolleyes.gif

At least you recognise you have a problem, which is a good sign.

Have you considered joining the TVA (Thai Visa Anonymous).They done wonders in helping my friend get over his addiction to these forums.

CCC

Fair enough. Posted Image  But if you are averaging (as some posters here) between 30-80 posts a day over a period of time, IMO you must spend most of your time logged on to ThaiVisa, so what is the point, being in Thailand, if you spend your whole life here in front of your PC?

Today has been a busy day here for me with 6 posts, my average is below 2, and I still think, I spend a lot of time on TV. Posted Image

At least you recognise you have a problem, which is a good sign.

Have you considered joining the TVA (Thai Visa Anonymous).They done wonders in helping my friend get over his addiction to these forums.

I used to be addicted to pizza and ice cream....now I'm 80 kg and loving life.

This forum saved me from a lifetime of wobbliness.

Do I get a t-shirt now then now then? :P

• Like 2

CCC

For me it's way cheaper to sit in front of the PC in Thailand than do it at home, actually I spend less per month here than what I would spend on rent alone back home. Yes I could sit in front of the PC with mom and it would be even be cheaper but I rather live on my own in Thailand wink.png

Edited by yoslim

There used to be a way of listing the top posters per day, but it appears to have gone.

I always thought I'd like to stop when I get to about 20 in any one day, but as I can't produce the list, I just keep going...

Edit:

@Eesat: ^ it's called the "return on investment". ;)

Edited by JetsetBkk

There used to be a way of listing the top posters per day, but it appears to have gone.

I always thought I'd like to stop when I get to about 20 in any day, but as I can't produce the list, I just keep going...

No, its still there. Go the forum home page, then scroll down to the bottom right side just above the list of members online

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

• Like 2

I always thought I'd like to stop when I get to about 20 in any day, but as I can't produce the list, I just keep going...

No, its still there. Go the forum home page, then scroll down to the bottom right side just above the list of members online

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

Thanks very much! I'll click around the Forum page and see what else is there. thumbsup.gif

Some people like to get lots of Likes. I am more along the lines of this exchange from The Sting:

JH: I gave him the breakout just like you said.
HG: And?
JH: 'S good. He threatened to kill me.
HG: Hell, kid, they don't do that, you know you're not getting to 'em.
If someone tells me I'm an idiot or a loser, etc. on ThaiVisa then I know I'm making some sense of this world.

Some people like to get lots of Likes. I am more along the lines of this exchange from The Sting:

If someone tells me I'm an idiot or a loser, etc. on ThaiVisa then I know I'm making some sense of this world.

Your posts are much too sensible for you to be called an idiot Crabby.

Edited by BookMan

Your posts are much too sensible for you to be called an idiot Crabby.

Thanks -- but that doesn't stop 'em.

It's simple............a lot of posters have nothing better to do. I find that I spend more time on the keyboard in this blasting heat because I have aircon in my electronic 'man cave' and it's a break. As you notice, I have quite a few posts, but they are spread out over 8 or 9 years. TV does have it's faults, but I just ignore the compulsive posters and it's both a social and informational tool for me. I also participate on 5 or 6 other forums, but I can honestly say that TV gets the most of my attention.

I also think that a lot of the heavy posters could be bed bound, or isolated geographically.

Internet sucks, whatever you do for many it became a serious addiction. People addicted to forums have lack of social life, and since most Thai gfs are pretty useless for a good discussion not hard to understand why TV meets a need !

you can only shag for so long

Until the money runs out, that is.

Better to have a free night in with Thai visa. I`ve had many am orgasm after reading some of the posts.

I can send you underpants if you want.

Amazing how the richest,millionaire types seem to post the most as well.Their empires must be totally self-supporting,incredible!whistling.gif

They are, we can't help that you haven't sussed out how to do it. coffee1.gif

"As if by magic the shopkeeper appeared." ~ Mr Benn

• Like 1

Amazing how the richest,millionaire types seem to post the most as well.Their empires must be totally self-supporting,incredible!whistling.gif

Easy, you didn´t move here coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Correct, always maintain your strength in your own country, putting all your eggs into an unstable basket is never a wise idea........and if you want to be a millionaire, don't take a job that pays 25,000 baht a month.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

whistling.gif I like to hear people bitch about the Thais as "them' and the Farangs as "us" or 'we"

(I am a ME not a WE or a US)

Have been a ME for 67 years and not going to change that soon .... unless I croak tomorrow, that is.

P.S. Posted from my hotel room in Ho Chi Minh city, on my way back to Bangkok to renew my retirement extension.

Edited by IMA_FARANG
  • Like 1

Amazing how the richest,millionaire types seem to post the most as well.Their empires must be totally self-supporting,incredible!:whistling:

They are, we can't help that you haven't sussed out how to do it. :coffee1:

Easy, you didn´t move here :coffee1:

Correct, always maintain your strength in your own country, putting all your eggs into an unstable basket is never a wise idea........and if you want to be a millionaire, don't take a job that pays 25,000 baht a month.

:coffee1:

So what business are you in then?Or is it a secret?
  • Like 1

coffee1.gif

Could always try asking The Blether for a handout..............I've heard he's very generous!

• Like 1