Serial Posters. No Life Outside Thai Visa ?

soi41

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, this square sausage make sense to me! Fit in bread better than other sausage. Enjoyed very much when was in Scotland.

I'd forgotten about them. I'd also forgotten about pork pies until last week.

I have had a serious addiction to forums, which I'm pretty much recovered from. I have an addictive personality so it has moved to some game called 'candy crush'. Funny how one addiction takes over from another. I am, however working at my addictions, with a lot of success with CBT.

I used to wake up in the middle of the night and post or look for replies. I used to log on first thing in the morning and log off last thing at night.

Basically it's not being happy with what you have at the present moment or worrying about what you might or might not get in the future.

Fear is the base of it all and so useful to ask yourself if you have a high post count - "what exactly are you scared of?"

I am getting a bit sick of this. In England we have a phrase: 'People who live in glasshouses, shouldn't throw stones'.

Too much of this serial stone throwing.

Seeing as we are discussing the tight ar*e breathen north of the wall...you do know copper wire was invented in Scotland ?

Fear is the base of it all and so useful to ask yourself if you have a high post count - "what exactly are you scared of?"

Personally not scared of anything, I just get bored at work, so it kills the time and TV provides endless asumement

for the most part the only time I look at TV is when I am at work, when at home I very rarely even go near a computer, let alone get on TV

I am getting a bit sick of this. In England we have a phrase: 'People who live in glasshouses, shouldn't throw stones'.Too much of this serial stone throwing.

Seeing as we are discussing the tight ar*e breathen north of the wall...you do know copper wire was invented in Scotland ?

If you are a friend of theblether or Smokie and you told me copper wire was invented in Khon Khaen, that would be fine by me.

Apologies for any impertinence to people I haven't met.

SP

Personally not scared of anything, I just get bored at work, so it kills the time and TV provides endless asumement

for the most part the only time I look at TV is when I am at work, when at home I very rarely even go near a computer, let alone get on TV

Wow, hopefully one day I can say that I'm not scared of anything but honestly have never met anyone with no fear.

Half the posts here are aimed at Blether and seem to be quite spitefully written. If you don't like what he has to say, don't read his words. What's with the harassment I don't understand? Get over it.

Maybe his repetitive,sanctimonious diatribe gets rather tedious over time?

So does the mud slinging. Very tedious.

Yes but I think I'd be bitter and angry too if I was a middle-aged, commission-only, door-to-door life insurance salesman incapable of closing a fridge let alone a sale

Who's the insurance salesman? Edited by Eesat

I am getting a bit sick of this. In England we have a phrase: 'People who live in glasshouses, shouldn't throw stones'.Too much of this serial stone throwing.

Seeing as we are discussing the tight ar*e breathen north of the wall...you do know copper wire was invented in Scotland ?
If you are a friend of theblether or Smokie and you told me copper wire was invented in Khon Khaen, that would be fine by me.

SP

That's OK....time moves on...I have many English friends.

Now I am declaring war on all chavs. :)

Wow, hopefully one day I can say that I'm not scared of anything but honestly have never met anyone with no fear.

Yes everyone has fear - the trick is going through it doing what you have to do instead of avoiding it with diversions.

• Like 1

CerealPosted Image posters are the pit traders of internet forums -- they keep the threads moving.

So you're saying that cereal posters are the bran of the forum that keeps us all moving?

Or, they're the nuts that keep the wheels in place? :rolleyes:

I spent a long time on TV yesterday because there was some serious posting on one particular thread that really interested me.

Long posts of high quality from interesting and intelligent members.

Today I'm floating around a bit, flicking between channels.

Sport, comedy, birdwatching in Isan etc.

Have a nice day.

Hi again SinglePot,

Was one of those threads the one where you asked if I had either 38D boobs, or else a big heart, or a big purse? Or maybe the question if I was pretty or single? I can't remember who asked what exactly. Not that I don't appreciate the attention, we farang women don't get a lot here (attention I mean), so it is all appreciated! Anything short of calling us "white whales" as one old poster on TV, who was apparently offended, just by seeing us out in life, used to say!

Is it possible a woman could have both, or all? Well, I don't have 38D boobs, but I don't have 30-A boobs either. I thought those questions I was asked were mostly rhetorical and I couldn't find a way to answer that wouldn't possibly attact a lot of flames, as we non-Thai women don't seem very popular here!

Anyway, wondering what thread was so interesting yesterday, and I appreciate your kindness in those past threads! Are you single? Single Pot? What is your waist size and age? Just curious, not trying to be rude at all, I can see where this would look like sarcasm ...but it isn't. I think my post may seem sarcastic and rude, but I really don't mean it to be.

Edited by amykat

SP

That's OK....time moves on...I have many English friends.

Now I am declaring war on all chavs. :)

We're not all chavs Smokie.

I spent a long time on TV yesterday because there was some serious posting on one particular thread that really interested me.

Have a nice day.

Hi again SinglePot,

Was one of those threads the one where you asked if I had either 38D boobs, or else a big heart, or a big purse? Or maybe the question if I was pretty or single? I can't remember who asked what exactly. Not that I don't appreciate the attention, we farang women don't get a lot here (attention I mean), so it is all appreciated! Anything short of calling us "white whales" as one old poster on TV, who was apparently offended, just by seeing us out in life, used to say!

Is it possible a woman could have both, or all? Well, I don't have 38D boobs, but I don't have 30-A boobs either. I thought those questions I was asked were mostly rhetorical and I couldn't find a way to answer that wouldn't possibly attact a lot of flames, as we non-Thai women don't seem very popular here!

Anyway, wondering what thread was so interesting yesterday, and I appreciate your kindness in those past threads! Are you single? Single Pot? What is your waist size and age? Just curious, not trying to be rude at all, I can see where this would look like sarcasm ...but it isn't. I think my post may seem sarcastic and rude, but I really don't mean it to be.

Understood amykat.

Advanced member, single pot like all other men, big heart.

'Remnants of war.'

Enjoy.

Smiley bloke doing a wai.

Half the posts here are aimed at Blether and seem to be quite spitefully written. If you don't like what he has to say, don't read his words. What's with the harassment I don't understand? Get over it.

the blether is quite capable of his own spite and most certainly does not need your protection.

At least he is an original and not a fan boi.

who is watching the anti-troll trolls?

Edited by joeaverage

Have a nice day.

Hi again SinglePot,

now that you bring it up, do you have nice breasts? in the interest of transparency I am willing to admit that I am extraordinarily well hung, and still trim enough that i can actually look down and see it without craning my neck.

Have a nice day.

Hi again SinglePot,

now that you bring it up, do you have nice breasts? in the interest of transparency I am willing to admit that I am extraordinarily well hung, and still trim enough that i can actually look down and see it without craning my neck.

You sound like a Joe Average. ........................................whistling.gif

• Like 2

the blether is quite capable of his own spite and most certainly does not need your protection.

I guess You are.. I think you both mean good.

[edit] On second thought, I think now only Krisb meant good.

Edited by Dancealot

Dear SinglePot,

NO, really, I wanted to know if the thread you were interested in, that had "long posts, of high quality, from interesting and intelligent members" could be the thread where we had some interaction ...because I found that thread broing at first, and then later, quite a bit more interesting. And I just didn't answer the apparent "rhetorical" questions, because of several reasons, mostly to do with potential flames, no matter what my answer.

Apparently, Boosta, has been banned since then, and he was a major part of that thread. I have no idea what happend, or why, to him?

Because maybe, I can't get a lot of "validation" in Thailand, being a white woman, I would love to know if I was part of an intelligent thread, "high quality" and all of that. I am really not trying to be sarcastic, as I think you have taken it!

Hello JoeAverage,

Well I like what you said. Are you single and where do you live? What is your status re Thai ladies? I would say, the area that concerns you, is not bad certainly. From your posts, that I have read, you seem very likeable ...and to me, that is much more important than what you look like!! But it is good you can still see past your navel for sure!

Agreed. Little Kris is indeed rather sycophantic.

Out of polite curiosity, how did you choose your latest username?

I personally thought that your first username, TinFoilHat, was quite original.

But I was never too sold on the idea of CandyPants. And that avatar was simply dreadful!!

Hello JoeAverage,

Well I like what you said. Are you single and where do you live? What is your status re Thai ladies? I would say, the area that concerns you, is not bad certainly. From your posts, that I have read, you seem very likeable ...and to me, that is much more important than what you look like!! But it is good you can still see past your navel for sure!

I can too but l am old (but hansum) guy. laugh.png

But I was never too sold on the idea of CandyPants. And that avatar was simply dreadful!!

thank you for your agreement and your polite curiosity, but i most certainly do not deserve comparison to those erstwhile posters.

Can someone start a thread where past users are identified by their reincarnated names.

Little tell tales signs ie: grammer and grudges can be tricky to spot and hard to prove.

Also the" i know it's against the rules but i like to have an argument with my multiple personas" brigade

CCC

I have to admit that I am a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to recognising reincarnated "banned" members.

I like to look up closed threads to see why they were closed so that I don't fall into that same hole.

As for the banned members....I don't surf every thread....I am curious as to what was the tipping point that granted their premature "holiday".

That's all.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Dear SinglePot,

NO, really, I wanted to know if the thread you were interested in, that had "long posts, of high quality, from interesting and intelligent members" could be the thread where we had some interaction ...because I found that thread broing at first, and then later, quite a bit more interesting. And I just didn't answer the apparent "rhetorical" questions, because of several reasons, mostly to do with potential flames, no matter what my answer.

Apparently, Boosta, has been banned since then, and he was a major part of that thread. I have no idea what happend, or why, to him?

Because maybe, I can't get a lot of "validation" in Thailand, being a white woman, I would love to know if I was part of an intelligent thread, "high quality" and all of that. I am really not trying to be sarcastic, as I think you have taken it!

Hi amykat

Yes of course you were part of a high quality intelligent thread. The particular one I was referring to yesterday was 'Remnants of war' which I agree did start slowly but got more energy as it progressed.

My wife is a dark skinned Thai. I am a suntanned British male.

Validation?

Same for all of us.

SP

thank you for your agreement and your polite curiosity, but i most certainly do not deserve comparison to those erstwhile posters.

You're very welcome.

May I politely suggest, however, that you avail yourself of the services of an Avatar Management Consultant.

Your previous CandyPants avatar was dreadfully wrong.

It reminded me of the kind of gentlemen who perform distasteful acts in public lavatories.

I am getting a bit sick of this. In England we have a phrase: 'People who live in glasshouses, shouldn't throw stones'.

Too much of this serial stone throwing.

Two Scots fighting over a penny ?

• Like 2

Maybe his repetitive,sanctimonious diatribe gets rather tedious over time?
So does the mud slinging. Very tedious.

Honestly,what do you expect though?If you were to come on a forum largely populated by expats as a certain type of "tourist",the type which neither the Thais or expats want here as it gives everyone a bad name.

You then mouth off at everyone,act like Mr Thailand who knows everything about life in Thailand when you're not even a resident,telling everybody exactly how they should live over here,when you've quite laughably never done it yourself!

Then claim ridiculously to be a millionaire and boast about giving 200 Baht tips as if you're some high roller and post more than people who have been members for 15+ years in a very short space of time!

What sort of reaction would you elicit I wonder?

• Like 1