Police suspect heroin overdose in Phuket gas station death

Lite Beer

Police suspect heroin overdose in Phuket gas station death
Phuket Gazette -

PHUKET: An unidentified man died shortly after taking a hit of heroin in a Phuket gas station today.

Witnesses saw the man park his motorbike near the men’s toilet and then rush into one of the four stalls. After a short period of time he toppled out of the stall dead, said Sakol Krainara of the Phuket City Police.

Police were notified of the incident at about 10:30am and rushed to the PPT gas station in Koh Kaew along with Kusoldham rescue workers.

Believing the man was suffering from cardiac arrest, rescue workers made a failed attempted to revive him by administering CPR.

“The man was about 30 years old and had a large tattoo on his right arm,” Maj Sakol said.

“We found a yellow straw he used to take the heroin still in his mouth. His wrist had some blood on it and tracks from the use of a syringe,” Maj Sakol said.

Other drug paraphernalia was also found in the toilet stall. However, no identification was found on the man.

“At this stage, we believe he died from an overdose, but we are continuing our investigation,” Maj Sakol said.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Police-suspect-heroin-overdose-in-Phuket-gas-station-death-21396.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-06-20

He toppled out of the stall dead! The journalisitc skill astounds me, daily

Beat me to it!!! Can't pin this one on the journalist though as it was one of the Phuket city police that termed him "the walking dead"!!!

He opened the door and died falling out feasable ???

Its not feasible as he was already dead when he toppled out of the stall!!

• Like 1

Heroin can kill you really fast, depending on the purity level and the dosage. He snorted it, it took effect, he felt it's gonna go wrong and probably had just enough time to open the stall and then immediately collapsed and died.

He opened the door and died falling out feasable ???

Its not feasible as he was already dead when he toppled out of the stall!!

He could have been leaning forward sitting on the throne and then toppled forward when he lost consciousness taking a header - or maybe went into spasms as the poison spread - or realized at the last instant he needed to get help - we'll never know - sad - a life thrown away/wasted.....odds are he wasn't a normal contributing citizen society wise.....