New Haswell 13-inch MacBook Air With 8GB RAM and International English Keyboard

tig3rtig3r

I am in Chiang Mai now but I will be leaving Thailand via Bangkok on 7th July. How can I order the new Haswell 13-inch MacBook Air and upgrade it to have 8GB RAM and International English Keyboard to be picked-up on Sunday 7th July in Bangkok? I will need to order 10 days in advance for the upgraded RAM and keyboard change.

I looked at the website for copperwire but they do not have an email address. I do not think I could call them as I don't speak Thai and they usually don't have good English skills. Is there an online store that I can order from in advance or do you know an email address of a store that sells these whom I can contact?

contact unlimitmac.com .... one of the girls there can speak a little bit english and they quite smart to get things like this done.

they did help me quite alot and i buy all used parts there as well .. very decent shop. located on ratchadapisek 36

I think of you contact apple they will ship it for collection at DHL in BKK.

I was in BKK when my MBP was being shipped to me by Apple online Thailand to my home in Korat province. DHL office in BLK called me asking for conformation of my Korat address and I told them I was in BKK at the time and could I come and collect it, and she checked and I couldn't as it had already left for Korat, but if it had still been there I could have done so.