Pattaya Police arrest Russian-led Hit Squad paid to kill Estonian Realtor

webfact

Pattaya Police arrest Russian-led Hit Squad paid to kill Estonian Realtor

gang-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An Estonian Real Estate Agent was lucky to escape with his life after Police were able to intercept three vehicles containing the agent and a group of Hit-men paid to kill him by a Peruvian customer.

Mr. Alexander aged 41 from Peru is thought to have purchased a 4 Million Baht Condominium from the agent, Mr. Janik Kisaloo aged 34. Mr. Alexander claims that the title deeds were transferred to Mr. Janik who Mr. Alexander claims intended to deceive the buyer and sell on the condo to a third-party.

Mr. Alexander was incensed and decided to employ the services of a Russian-led Hit Squad who were paid to abduct and then kill Mr. Janik in a remote area outside of Pattaya.

The Hit Squad consisted of two back-up vehicles and a total of 6 men, all foreign nationals apart from Khun Pongsatorn aged 40, a former member of the Thai Air Force. The gang were led by Mr. Sergey Erokhin aged 52 from Russia who led his men to the targets home in Soi 5 off the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya early on Monday afternoon.

They waited for Mr.Janik to emerge and then abducted him and forced him into the back seat of his White Honda Accord. The men wore balaclavas and were armed with stun guns and a hammer. They were also carrying a syringe containing an unknown blue colored liquid, purple sleeping tablets and a small amount of a white powder thought to be Cocaine.

Luckily for the victim, his wife saw the abduction take place and informed the Police who were able to intercept the Honda Accord in heavy traffic on the North Pattaya Road.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/92533/pattaya-police-arrest-russian-led-hit-squad-paid-kill-estonian-realtor/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-25

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

credit to Pattaya One for finding out all details immediately:

Mr. Alexander was incensed and decided to employ the services of a Russian-led Hit Squad who were paid to abduct and then kill Mr. Janik in a remote area outside of Pattaya.

whistling.gif

• Like 2

I assume the Russian "hit squad" was resident in Thailand and weren't flown in especially for this one job. Now that's scary stuff - if the Russian mafia have this sort of manpower already on the ground, what the hell is it going to be like in a few years?

I don't think the Thai authorities have really thought through the implications of such a large population of resident Russians/East Europeans whilst turning a blind eye to the obvious money laundering and wealth that the Russian criminal element bring to Thailand.

The BIB and the Thai mafia are like kindergarten kids compared to the Russian mafia. If they have enough people on the ground and get organised enough, it will be the BIB and the Thai mafia that will be paying tea money to THEM for the right to operate.

Turned a blind eye? I don't think so, partook in the profits would be more accurate. When you accept their money you work for them. How many cops in Thailand would turn a blind eye towards money? How many Thai cops are actively accepting money from the Russians? Edited by Rimmer
quote fixed

So it was a Russian-led hit squad. Perhaps one Russki in charge and the rest a group of local 'foreigners'.

Hardly the'A' Team. Perhaps they forgot to employ a getaway driver and so got stuck in traffic.

Not like you see in the movies.

• Like 1

You are absolutely right about this but I suspect nothing will get done about

It until its to late and the. It will be to late.

And if they did some thing about it ie visa restrictions or restructure the visa system we would all be affected they would not single out certain nationaltys

We all would be affected.

A nice legacy for our children but then again what comes first in this county

$

If you are going to hire a hit squad then use a Thai one and not an imported inferior one. The BIB would take longer to apprehend a local product and the job would have been done.smile.png

Just kidding

I assume the Russian "hit squad" was resident in Thailand and weren't flown in especially for this one job. Now that's scary stuff - if the Russian mafia have this sort of manpower already on the ground, what the hell is it going to be like in a few years?

I don't think the Thai authorities have really thought through the implications of such a large population of resident Russians/East Europeans whilst turning a blind eye to the obvious money laundering and wealth that the Russian criminal element bring to Thailand.

The BIB and the Thai mafia are like kindergarten kids compared to the Russian mafia. If they have enough people on the ground and get organised enough, it will be the BIB and the Thai mafia that will be paying tea money to THEM for the right to operate.

Yes Russian mafia is armed with stunt guns and hammers

Thumbs up to Pattaya Police . . . good to see they can actually do some real Police work every now and again.

you mean answer the phone and respond?

Yes, exactly . . . and got there in time to prevent something more serious from happening. In this instance, I think they did a great job answering and responding and preventing a murder. Give them just a little credit.

• Like 2

Why are you being so ignorant and putting the Russians and Eastern Europeans in the same basket? You don't hear about Polish mafia or Czech mafia. The Russian mafia and the resident British crims on are the real bad news in Pattaya so let's not dilute the issue.

• Like 2

Everyday something bad happened in Thailand. Everyday a tourist get killed by criminals, acidents or whatever. Nice to celibrate your holiday here. ;-) They should inform people what's going on here, before they decide to get at trip to Thailand. See if they still wanna go.

Edited by navara

Mr. Alexander [hired the hit] aged 41 from Peru is thought to have purchased a 4 Million Baht Condominium from the agent, Mr. Janik Kisaloo [the hit target] aged 34. Mr. Alexander claims that the title deeds [of his new purchase] were transferred to Mr. Janik [dodgy agent] who Mr. Alexander claims intended to deceive the buyer [WHO IS THIS???] and sell on the condo to a third-party [ANOTHER BUYER??].

Edited by harrycallahan
  • Like 2

I hope they had work permits ho ho ho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You might be joking BUT there are services out there and you can submit your resume to work for this company http://findahitman.com

I would imagine the Thai authorities would advise him to not bother with the work permit and contact their agent at the airforce base for assistance.

This is the into to their website: (NO JOKE)

Welcome to FindAHitMan.com. We are the number one website that allows you to locate assassins from all over the world for your next project, no matter how small or big it is. Our services are proven to be the most effective and most discreet of 'em all. We pride ourselves in being the top, highly skilled, and most efficient hitman hire group. We have been in business for thousands of years and our record speaks for itself.

Please take a minute to browse through our profile or view profiles for our assassins. No matter what the target is in the world, if it is alive, we will kill it. High security targets are our specialty. We have taken out targets as secure as presidents to as low as courier carriers.

Thanks again for passing by our humble website and hope that we service your next kill for you.

This is REAL man from "U.N.C.L.E." agent stuff!!!

Edited by newermonkey

How lucky is this Estonian real estate agent?Looks like he was brown bread within a matter of minutes if the cops hadn't intercepted these hitmen...

This guy should now go and buy a few lottery tickets - close calls don't come much closer!

• Like 1

Russian hit squad's what a lot of crap - what's playing at the cinema there ''the Odessa file '' or Dr zhivargo'' - Thais got to much time on their hands, starting to imagine things now ! hit squads in town yeah sure))) of course there is,& they all got pink pigs too, and they are trained )))--------- and what could they possibly make 200 baht ))) give over your $10 - or we'll bump of the girl selling 15 baht ice cream's on the beach) lol lol ---- they have to be kidding!~ its not even believable, they stuck in 1965 ( they watch to many movies ) Next thing you will roll into the cat house in PATTAYA and hear chamber music the ''Godfather theme'' , with gangsters sitting around cleaning their 9mm pistols of course its all over the big money'' 1000 baht ''' that would be right lol lol.

Mr. Alexander [hired the hit] aged 41 from Peru is thought to have purchased a 4 Million Baht Condominium from the agent, Mr. Janik Kisaloo [the hit target] aged 34. Mr. Alexander claims that the title deeds [of his new purchase] were transferred to Mr. Janik [dodgy agent] who Mr. Alexander claims intended to deceive the buyer [WHO IS THIS???] and sell on the condo to a third-party [ANOTHER BUYER??].

Thai policemen can make sense of anything!

Edited by bigbamboo

Russian hit squad's what a lot of crap - what's playing at the cinema there ''the Odessa file '' or Dr zhivargo'' - Thais got to much time on their hands, starting to imagine things now ! hit squads in town yeah sure))) of course there is,& they all got pink pigs too, and they are trained )))--------- and what could they possibly make 200 baht ))) give over your $10 - or we'll bump of the girl selling 15 baht ice cream's on the beach) lol lol ---- they have to be kidding!~ its not even believable, they stuck in 1965 ( they watch to many movies ) Next thing you will roll into the cat house in PATTAYA and hear chamber music the ''Godfather theme'' , with gangsters sitting around cleaning their 9mm pistols of course its all over the big money'' 1000 baht ''' that would be right lol lol.

Flew in the poverty stricken Russians yes what in a Biplane)) with leather caps on and biggles book to read of course !! that's all they could afford, they'd be strapped to the wings - economy class'' lol! Russian mobsters / Mafia - oh for god sake - do they come fully equipped with water pistols and balloon's'' courtesy of Vlad Putin - of course ! il have two @ $5 each, can somebody post me a couple lol lol !