Mia Noi!

bbigman21

:o

please guys listen here

Thai wifes or any wife for that matter, do not want to shear you with another woman. If they for any reason would allow you to start or accept an ongoing outside realtionship with another woman, can only be of two reasons, she as an agenda with you or she is insane. You should consider to leave now.

If she asks you if you want a mia noi, then you say "no thanks, I love only one". Then she says" not for love, for sex only tirak" then you say, "tirak do you really think of me as an animal?"

Do not ever accept an offer of sheared love from your wife.

:D

I would not generalise about this sort of situation. If the Thai wife scamed her Farang husband into a marriage primarily for her financial gain, in my opinion, the marriage is invalid. In addidtion, if the wife does not like sex and refuses to be coperative and communicative regarding the situation, other options have to be considered. One is divorce, in which case she is out the money. The other is some sort of alternative sexual partner. I would agree that this is far from an ideal situation and may be unworkable in the long run, but it is one option. I am told that a high percentage of Thai men, who have the money, keep mia nois. The concept is off the map for Farangs because of thier cultural and religious background. Don't forget all the tenets of proper moral behavior in some sectors of Christendom - no sex before marrriage, no artificial birth control (the purpose of sex is only for procreation), otherwise it is a sin. No sodomy of any kind (illegal in some places). No wide age differences. One church here says anything beyond 5 years is not acceptable. A lot of Farangs disqualified on this one!! Really, the most holy is not to be married or have sex at all. I think that would probably guarantee a ticket to heaven or maybe put one on the fast track. The line forms on the left.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When we first married she did not like sex that much. She has grown to like it more to the point were I do not have to intiate all the time

It could be that she still doesn't really enjoy that side of the relationship and feels that she can't satisfy your needs. A 'mia noi' could take care of it.